Still questioning TT????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

Re: Still questioning TT????

In Response to Re: Still questioning TT????:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Still questioning TT???? : lol Price no way the only one i cheer for is Rask! BTW if you guys want to know what a real goalie is you should watch Rinne play.  That guy does not allow soft five hole goals for sure!!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

There are many goalers in the league that are better goalers than TT, but to be fair...TT did give us a very good year in nets and that is why the decision to sit him out for Rask is so difficult to make. 

Let Julien's future with the club ride on TT's performance ! I think it's fair even though it sucks if you're a Bruins' fan and want to win the cup badly 1

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nix02061. Show nix02061's posts

[QUOTE]Rinne has been much better than Thomas same for Miller...imagine if we had the best american goalie in net... Bs would be Stanley Cup contenders!

Miller had been getting called out by the Buffallo media for his play leading into last night.  Looks like he shut them up pretty well but he's been getting his share of the blame for their start to the playoffs.

Bottom line is you can't win a game when: you don't score, you turn the puck over a ridiculous amount of times in your own zone, your PP is disgusting, your top line doesn't show up, and your goaltender lets in softies. 

We have had more than just one of these show up this year in each game so far, let's not keep putting the blame on just one of them. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Still questioning TT???? : Miller had been getting called out by the Buffallo media for his play leading into last night.  Looks like he shut them up pretty well but he's been getting his share of the blame for their start to the playoffs. Bottom line is you can't win a game when: you don't score, you turn the puck over a ridiculous amount of times in your own zone, your PP is disgusting, your top line doesn't show up, and your goaltender lets in softies.  We have had more than just one of these show up this year in each game so far, let's not keep putting the blame on just one of them. 
    Posted by nix02061[/QUOTE]

Miller got injured at the end of the year.  2 shut out wins that that is very bad in the playoffs.  The Goalie has to make the first save period.  The majority of goals score by the Habs so far have been on first shots... that is not a good stat.  When your goalie cannot stop the first shot then the D tries to do too much and they get caught out of position.  A bad goalie has way more impact on the rest of the team than you guys want to believe!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nix02061. Show nix02061's posts

On those first goals it was our D who turned the puck over in their own zone to begin with.  To me they aren't above criticism either!  You can go devil's advocate back and forth on this all day:

D turns the puck over other team scores on the goalie with the first shot who's to blame the D or the goalie?

How about the whole team for coming out so flat - because I just won't blame the D and goalie for those turnovers, the forwards were standing flat footed at the line waiting for the pass instead of going towards the puck like the Canadien skaters were.

And that situation was games 1 and 2.  Game 3, had we lost would have been all on Thomas, he can't let those in no doubt.  But to pin everything on that one player?  I just don't see it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

It is a team sport and it all about mistakes.  Everyone makes mistakes but everyone also has to bail out their teammates once in a while!   

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

TT allowing the first goal what a surprise!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

TT is brutal as always almost give up a super gift from the blue line!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

your right the B's are totally outplaying the habs right now

idiot

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

16 shots for the Habs in the first 14+ minutes, and their you are blaming Thomas like the mindless troll you are.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Your the fuc@n idiot if you can't understand that a straight shot from the point has to be stopped by any good goalie!  I don't care even if they had 50 shots how many second chances did he had to face.  None!  He almost gave up a goal on a soft wrister from the blue line.  He is just plain awful!!  He is the reason why the Bruins will not get past the Habs and sooner rater than later you will start to hate him just like I do!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I will feel so good when this clown gets trade this summer!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

[QUOTE]16 shots for the Habs in the first 14+ minutes, and their you are blaming Thomas like the mindless troll you are.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

4th putrid goal allowed in the series, and more poor rebound control.

Not all his fault, the whole team is flat.  They can collectively share the blame for the 1st period.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

How many goals in this series should have gone in? I say 2. Thomas is no playoff goalie.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Like Ryan Miller said, you can't pay attention to ctriticism when it comes from people who have no idea what it takes to play goalie.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]Your the fuc@n idiot if you can't understand that a straight shot from the point has to be stopped by any good goalie!  I don't care even if they had 50 shots how many second chances did he had to face.  None!  He almost gave up a goal on a soft wrister from the blue line.  He is just plain awful!!  He is the reason why the Bruins will not get past the Habs and sooner rater than later you will start to hate him just like I do!!

He is the the reason they are IN the playoffs. Learn hockey then get back to me.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

5 minutes into second period...TT is SENSATIONAL!!!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

3-1 habs... the first goal who was a softie makes a huge difference now!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

TT totally hung out to dry by his team, no chance on goals 2 or 3.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

No sh*t!  Where the hell are the Bruins!?!?!?!?! 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Now that the Bruins have gotten the momentum back TT has to shut the door in the 3rd!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

5th putrid goal against by TT.