STILL SAY JULIEN HAS TO GO!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

STILL SAY JULIEN HAS TO GO!!!

A couple of weeks ago I posted that Claude is a great guy, but not the coach the BRUINS need for a Stanley Cup drive.  I was at the game last night here in South Fla.  Same old story!!! The BRUINS, who go totally out skated in the first two periods in Tampa, came out in Sunrise, and looked the same. Totally uninspired.  They looked like dog plop!!! Timmy Thomas was the only guy on the ice why they won the game. The BRUINS number one goaltending in NHL is masking all their weaknesses!!! How do you play so bad for the first two periods when you just did the same thing two night before.  The inconsistent play is the dull attitude of Julien!!! He can't push this team night in and night out to play consistent hockey!!! The BRUINS NEED A  SMAHT LUNITIC IN THE LOCKER ROOM!!! TRY MIKE MILBURY!!!  EVEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE MIKE, YOU HAVE TO ADMIT THERE IS A PROBLEM HERE.  WHEN YOU PLAY LIKE DOG PLOP ONE NIGHT AND DON'T BOUNCE BACK LIKE THE TAZMANIAN DEVIL THAT SAYS EVERYTHING ABOUT THE COACH!!!  I DON'T SEE THE BRUINS LIVING UP TO THEIR POTENTIAL WITH JULIEN.   HEY LIKE LIKE CLAUDE!!! I WOULD DRINK BEEHS W/HIM!!! BUT I DON'T BELIEVE HE IS THE HEAD COACH FOR A CONTENDING CUP TEAM!!! HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: STILL SAY JULIEN HAS TO GO!!!

There are at least 100 threads dedicated to this.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

In Response to STILL SAY JULIEN HAS TO GO!!!:
    A couple of weeks ago I posted that Claude is a great guy, but not the coach the BRUINS need for a Stanley Cup drive.  I was at the game last night here in South Fla.  Same old story!!! The BRUINS, who go totally out skated in the first two periods in Tampa, came out in Sunrise, and looked the same. Totally uninspired.  They looked like dog plop!!! Timmy Thomas was the only guy on the ice why they won the game. The BRUINS number one goaltending in NHL is masking all their weaknesses!!! How do you play so bad for the first two periods when you just did the same thing two night before.  The inconsistent play is the dull attitude of Julien!!! He can't push this team night in and night out to play consistent hockey!!! The BRUINS NEED A  SMAHT LUNITIC IN THE LOCKER ROOM!!! TRY MIKE MILBURY!!!  EVEN IF YOU DON'T LIKE MIKE, YOU HAVE TO ADMIT THERE IS A PROBLEM HERE.  WHEN YOU PLAY LIKE DOG PLOP ONE NIGHT AND DON'T BOUNCE BACK LIKE THE TAZMANIAN DEVIL THAT SAYS EVERYTHING ABOUT THE COACH!!!  I DON'T SEE THE BRUINS LIVING UP TO THEIR POTENTIAL WITH JULIEN.   HEY LIKE LIKE CLAUDE!!! I WOULD DRINK BEEHS W/HIM!!! BUT I DON'T BELIEVE HE IS THE HEAD COACH FOR A CONTENDING CUP TEAM!!! HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!!!
    Posted by 54BLITZER

See, this is what happens when you go off your meds.

The Bruins are 12-6-2 without their best playmaker, and with three rookies   playing regular minutes. They are in sixth place in the conference with two to three games in hand on their opposition. They have the lowest goals-against  average in the NHL (1.85), the second-best goals-for/goals-against differential (1.05), and the best PK (90.5 percent). Y'know, I think maybe Julien is doing something right.

And please, Mike Milbury is a cementhead. Seriously. He has no business behind the bench of an NHL team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Mike Milbury-- Your kidding --right?

I agree that CJ will not take this team to the promise land and the "system" is holding them back.  I'd rather see them find an innovative minor league coach then some retread like Milbury or Hitchcock.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

In Response to Re: STILL SAY JULIEN HAS TO GO!!!:
    In Response to STILL SAY JULIEN HAS TO GO!!! : See, this is what happens when you go off your meds. The Bruins are 12-6-2 without their best playmaker, and with three rookies   playing regular minutes. They are in sixth place in the conference with two to three games in hand on their opposition. They have the lowest goals-against  average in the NHL (1.85), the second-best goals-for/goals-against differential (1.05), and the best PK (90.5 percent). Y'know, I think maybe Julien is doing something right. And please, Mike Milbury is a cementhead. Seriously. He has no business behind the bench of an NHL team.
    Posted by duinne

And the bruins have only played 1 period out of their last two games.  Plus they start every game slow.  It is a good possibility another coach could have a better record.  If Ted Nolan was our coach I would bet we would have a better record.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homebrew76. Show Homebrew76's posts

Your a moron.  Julien is here to stay.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

The New Jersey devils were leading the league when Lou changed out Claude. Does anyone really know why?? Some say Lou's ego, not such a good answer. Claude was also ousted from Montreal after beating Joe Thornton led[ or less] championship club. Anyone know why? Claude's "system" has improved the Bruins GAA and yet last year they were often Passion-less. Claude admits he has no clue as to why this Bruins club played well for 1 and 1/2 periods in the last two games. He changed lines, but did not stimulate Horton and Lucic; he cannot seem to make his defense faster/more competative;He has not figured out how to make Wheeler a scorer;or how to make his pet Ryder play hard in ev ery game;He has not improved the Bruins breakout; He has not improved the Bruins passing game; what exactly has he done to keep his job? As Duinne quotes, the numbers look good, BUT, could they not be better if he knew what to do?? Is he too phlegmatic? Is he too restrained by his "system"? Some of these answers must come from Chiarelli, but noone inthe media is asking.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

54BLITZER

STILL SAY YOU ARE AN IDIOT

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

54BLITZER STILL SAY YOU ARE AN IDIOT Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011
    This is the greatest example, of the pot calling the kettle black, I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from felixwas. Show felixwas's posts

Guys like Terry O'Reilly, Wayne Cashman, and Cam Neely didn't need any inspiration from the coach. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

the second I read Milbury I was done even considering the rest of your post.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bhanlon156. Show bhanlon156's posts

Seems like people want the B's to play every game like its game 7 of the Cup finals.  The best teams don't do that.  The best teams know April is a long way off.  If you play every minute like it's do or die, what you wind up with is the Robbie Ftorek memorial President's trophy/first round playoff loss blue plate special.  I won't worry about Claude until the B's can't get up for the playoffs. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mario11. Show mario11's posts

Just like all the idiots calling for Terry Francona to get fired after winning 2 WS, CJ is here to stay and this is a useless post

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

5-4-1 in the last 10 and dropping.  You can call the OP a moron all you like but the fact is we would have a better chance of winning the cup with Milbury than we do with Julien. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

The New Jersey devils were leading the league when Lou changed out Claude. Does anyone really know why?? Some say Lou's ego, not such a good answer. Claude was also ousted from Montreal after beating Joe Thornton led[ or less] championship club. Anyone know why?
    Because Marty Brodeur went to Lou & said the team hates playing for him because...."He's not willing to adjust his system!" Other NJ teams that went far in the play-offs wouldn't go into trap mode until they got the lead! Until that time though they would open up & let Marty do his thing.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

See, this is what happens when you go off your meds.

The Bruins are 12-6-2 without their best playmaker, and with three rookies   playing regular minutes. They are in sixth place in the conference with two to three games in hand on their opposition. They have the lowest goals-against  average in the NHL (1.85), the second-best goals-for/goals-against differential (1.05), and the best PK (90.5 percent). Y'know, I think maybe Julien is doing something right.

Maybe it's you Duinne who needs to go on some meds if you can't see that this team isn't playing well! The record does not reflect the play. The goaltending is the reason this team has a winning record. 6th place in the conference is a disappointment. They were supposed to be fighting for the lead in the conference! They're no where near there! That was even with Savvy out of the lineup! They're playing uninspired hockey. They put together a decent 60 minutes of hockey ONCE this season & that was against St. Louis. The 2nd game against the Yotes was a good 40 minutes!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Just like all the idiots calling for Terry Francona to get fired after winning 2 WS, CJ is here to stay and this is a useless post
    Posted by mario11

Even Scotty Bowman got fired. That was a useless statement!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Look at it this way:

If Paille makes the pass for a shorthanded breakaway, instead of losing it, Bruins are up 1-0 and cruise to a 3-0, 4-0 win.

Instead, the turnover results in a goal. And that is all Cam Ward needs.
    I guess you see this as Julien's fault.

Good night and see you tomorrow. Get them next time. We can't win them all.

Remember the 4 of 7 rule. As long as your team wins 4 out of every 7 games they have an excellent chance of winning the Holy Grail. However, that means your team is going to lose at least 3 games out of every seven. So, don't break the walls when they lose.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Look at this way! If your team is still playing like dog dung when they win & when they lose! There's no reason to change anything right? Detroit won 65 games one season. That's all that mattered right? There's a huge difference to lose when you're playing somewhat close to your capabilities. There's a huge difference to win when you're only playing to 50-70 % of your ability! I don't care if the B's go on to win 20 games in a row! If they're not playing their best something's gotta give & somethings gonna give at some point. It usually never ends up in a positive way.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzel. Show MDsizzel's posts

DONT UPSET THE SHEEP!

Just keep waving the pom poms and say everything is ok in Bruinland. The Bruins lifers who spend multiple hours daily on this board live in a bubble and cannot handle criticism of "their Bruins"

To anyone with a clue it is obvious that in the long run Claude is wrong for this team but you're trying to tell this to adult children who pick the Bruins to win the Cup every year. Don't waste your breath. These are the type of brain dead lemmings that has made Jacobs rich all these years.

Let them boast in Novemeber and then watch their heads in their hands every May wondering where it all went wrong, it's actually ammusing to watch these sheep try and back track on what they predicted every spring.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

The Bruins haven't been any good since Clod ran off Kessel. They are basically a mediocre team. They need to put 50 yr old Recchi out there to give them some balz which is sad. They are done in 1 or 2 rounds like always......

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzel. Show MDsizzel's posts

Built for the regular season - "It's Called Bruins"

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

The New Jersey devils were leading the league when Lou changed out Claude. Does anyone really know why?? Some say Lou's ego, not such a good answer. Claude was also ousted from Montreal after beating Joe Thornton led[ or less] championship club. Anyone know why? Claude's "system" has improved the Bruins GAA and yet last year they were often Passion-less. Claude admits he has no clue as to why this Bruins club played well for 1 and 1/2 periods in the last two games. He changed lines, but did not stimulate Horton and Lucic; he cannot seem to make his defense faster/more competative;He has not figured out how to make Wheeler a scorer;or how to make his pet Ryder play hard in ev ery game;He has not improved the Bruins breakout; He has not improved the Bruins passing game; what exactly has he done to keep his job? As Duinne quotes, the numbers look good, BUT, could they not be better if he knew what to do?? Is he too phlegmatic? Is he too restrained by his "system"? Some of these answers must come from Chiarelli, but noone inthe media is asking.
    Posted by Bogie6

And the Devils haven't won a playoff series since Julien left. Not one.

And damn Nathan Horton for hitting two posts Friday! It's ALL JULIEN'S FAULT!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

In Response to STILL SAY JULIEN HAS TO GO!!! : See, this is what happens when you go off your meds. The Bruins are 12-6-2 without their best playmaker, and with three rookies   playing regular minutes. They are in sixth place in the conference with two to three games in hand on their opposition. They have the lowest goals-against  average in the NHL (1.85), the second-best goals-for/goals-against differential (1.05), and the best PK (90.5 percent). Y'know, I think maybe Julien is doing something right. And please, Mike Milbury is a cementhead. Seriously. He has no business behind the bench of an NHL team.
    Posted by duinne

THE BRUINS NEXT THREE GAMES ARE ATLANTA, PHILLY AND TAMPA!!! .500 RECORD COULD BE AROUND THE CORNER!!! AND THERE IS NO WAY THE HABS SHOULD BE IN FIRST!!! IF YOU DON'T SEE THE LIGHT TAKE OFF THE BLIND FOLD!!!  THIS IS NOT A TOP NOTUCH TEAM RIGHT NOW!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzel. Show MDsizzel's posts

In Response to Re: STILL SAY JULIEN HAS TO GO!!! : And the Devils haven't won a playoff series since Julien left. Not one. And damn Nathan Horton for hitting two posts Friday! It's ALL JULIEN'S FAULT!
    Posted by duinne

Keep posting please, you are quite entertaining and proving yourself to be nothing but an excuse making cheerleader with each and every post. How do you post so quick with your two Bruins foam fingers on?

Sections
Shortcuts