Still some decent UFA's out there.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Re: Still some decent UFA's out there.

In Response to Re: Still some decent UFA's out there.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Still some decent UFA's out there. : This thread is not about Hamilton,Krug,Chara,Seidenberg etc..They are all signed. This thread is about players that are currently UFA's.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

??? I would think that the players already on the roster, would have a lot to do with any discussion on possible UFA' coming to Boston.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Still some decent UFA's out there. : ??? I would think that the players already on the roster, would have a lot to do with any discussion on possible UFA' coming to Boston.
    Posted by biggskye[/QUOTE]

I'm busting his berries.Sealed

A weak attempt, but I will get him!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Still some decent UFA's out there. : This thread is not about Hamilton,Krug,Chara,Seidenberg etc..They are all signed. This thread is about players that are currently UFA's.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Correct!  And you can draw a direct line between who might make the Bruins roster as defenseman and Cam Barker...one of the UFAs you've mentioned.

Keep 'em coming. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

[QUOTE]If one of them fail to make the roster, I am going to take the B's scouting department to the woodshed. 
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

I'll save you a seat.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x2. Show golden9x2's posts

Hamilton isnt going to make the team...he isnt NHL ready by a long shot...bring in Kurtis Foster as a sixth d-man on the cheap!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Actually golden9x2 you are correct, the Bs defense is suspect not because Hamilton does not make the team but if one of those CJ defensemen get hurt.  Dare I say the big guy who makes the team bigger than the image we all create for the team in 2012-13.  

Sections
Shortcuts