Stop bringing up old threads.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Stop bringing up old threads.

Let the past be the past my fellow posters. Let's move forward to the next round and stop saying "you were wrong!". C'mon. Also, Shupe don't you dare go away. You're one of the few posters on here that get me. And you have a strong opinion I can argue with. No one else here can do that. That's a compliment by the way.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

Re: Stop bringing up old threads.

In Response to Stop bringing up old threads.:
    Let the past be the past my fellow posters. Let's move forward to the next round and stop saying "you were wrong!". C'mon. Also, Shupe don't you dare go away. You're one of the few posters on here that get me. And you have a strong opinion I can argue with. No one else here can do that. That's a compliment by the way.
    Posted by callodthedom19

fine dom but u know just as well as i do that these guys would make us all it if montreal pulled it off.  can u just imagion what this site would look like if montreal won. all the cautustonys and greatseasons and lucooo of the world would be stuffing all of this down our throats. i feel like its time for them to man up eat it.own it. they jumped at 0-2 with to tee times and threads towards posters not even the team! i respect u cause u have been stand up in all of your post so thats it. but i know i would own all of my post if the bs lost.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Stop bringing up old threads.:
    In Response to Stop bringing up old threads. : fine dom but u know just as well as i do that these guys would make us all it if montreal pulled it off.  can u just imagion what this site would look like if montreal won. all the cautustonys and greatseasons and lucooo of the world would be stuffing all of this down our throats. i feel like its time for them to man up eat it.own it. they jumped at 0-2 with to tee times and threads towards posters not even the team! i respect u cause u have been stand up in all of your post so thats it. but i know i would own all of my post if the bs lost.
    Posted by LoyalBlackNGold

Oh rip away on those ladies. I'm talking about the people that pst here normally. We were all in a dark place after game 2. We need to let those slide. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to Re: Stop bringing up old threads. : Oh rip away on those ladies. I'm talking about the people that pst here normally. We were all in a dark place after game 2. We need to let those slide. 
    Posted by callodthedom19

my bad dom

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Stop bringing up old threads. : my bad dom
    Posted by LoyalBlackNGold

Yeah it is Loyal! Don't do it again! haha

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

I hope folks stay around...having all sides of the discussion makes it more interesting.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

The "I was right" crowd will always look for vindication along with the "you were wrong" crowd. Last time I checked I was neither clarivoyant or correct on any subject dealing with a sports team I had little or no control over.  The only thing I can say is boston.com should have an ignorant button to along with the ignore button.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

The "I was right" crowd will always look for vindication along with the "you were wrong" crowd. Last time I checked I was neither clarivoyant or correct on any subject dealing with a sports team I had little or no control over.  The only thing I can say is boston.com should have an ignorant button to along with the ignore button.  
    Posted by islamorada

islam the only ignorant people were the ones who started with pronouncing the bruins dead after games 1 and 2 and the ones who attacked posters for believing that bruins werent done. i did it because they would have gone over the top to point out the bruins losing. hindsight being 20/20 i wish i was bigger than that and i apologized for filling the forum with old posts. i got caught up with all the naysayers who made it a point to poke fans by starting a million threads about teams demise and uknow who im talking about. i will move on and it was wrong.

Sections
Shortcuts