STOP THE PRESSES

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

STOP THE PRESSES

SUBBAN....Listen to the whole interview and REACT

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Re: STOP THE PRESSES

I would trade small-game Rask for Rich Nash in a minute.  I'd try to get Columbus to bite on a lesser player than Hamilton, though.  Maybe a Spooner or a Kampfer.

Subban should never wear a spoked-B.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

I'd take Subban in a minute. B's need creativity and he has that inate ability to make something out of nothing. Julien should be able to "reel him in" enough to keep his antics down. Love his slapshot too.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ErnestoGiove. Show ErnestoGiove's posts

Habs aren't trading away Subban unless the city turns on him. They love him no matter what he does. Trading Subban would let half the city go up in flames.

And no, I don't want to see him in a B's uniform. I still ahve trouble seeing 67 out there.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

KPD being KPD. Would I make that trade? In a heartbeat. But there is absolutely less than a 0% chance of it happening.

In all honesty, too bad we can't see Subban play in a different system for a bit...international play or offseason tourney of some kind. I'd be curious to see if he has it in him to be a lock-down D without sacrificing the offensive talent. I'd also be curious if he has the green light from  the coaches to drop the gloves and chooses not to, or if he's been told (as Lucic and Chara have been told at times) that he is not allowed. By all accounts he's a fairly laid back and normal guy who "gets it' off the ice, so I can't explain the turtling on the ice any other way.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

KPD, wow, "sensationalism" at it's best!  If we are going to "entertain" this, I would trade for Subban as long as he would not get lost in Boston's Opera House with Thomas's cabby going to the "Nutcracker 2012" performance.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

As we've known all year, the bruins don't even talk to KPD. Too bad because he once was a decent hockey reporter. Now, and with comments like this, he is a speculative pot stirrer, not a quality factotem. Fluto never seems to watch the game, and KPD makes up ficticious stories without any fact.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Makes you wonder if we've seen KDP post on this Bruin forum before ?

Sections
Shortcuts