Stories about Tyler Seguin's immaturity?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Re: Stories about Tyler Seguin's immaturity?

I was like w t f when I saw milbury say that on the pregame. I don't care how he acts as long as he keeps putting points up on the score sheet. Maybe mike is bitter the bruins won a cup something he couldn't deliver as a player or a coach? I thought he was a good coach though in fairness.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

If  there's anyone who should recognize immaturity, it's Milbury -- he sees it every morning when he's brushing his teeth.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonicator. Show Olsonicator's posts

The fact that Tyler Seguin is emotionally immature is obvious to many; however, its not like most of us were different at age 19 (and many of us are still emotionally immature). This isn't a damn day time soap-opera, we don't watch Tyler seguin because we enjoy 19 year old boys and their private lives. He's a good hockey player, he makes the Bruins better. END OF STORY.

So long as Seguin doesnt:

Rape
    Steal
    Cheat
    whine and complain like a red sox player (probably the only legit possibility for this kid)
    Dive

He'll be fine in my book.

if I was a top pick for a stanley cup team, and i had that much talent and good looks, I'd probably make some silly decisions at age 19 too..Patrick Kane anyone? My word, Mlbury doesn't have a clue.

It's embarassing for a 60 year old man to want to talk about this.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Stories about Tyler Seguin's immaturity?:
    [QUOTE]Who gives a flip about Milbury?  Right now, Seguin is about the only forward who is showing gusto, smart instincts, actual forechecking and playing his behind off.  With honorable mentions to Marchand and Peverley. The rest of the team needs a ripping from Recchi.
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]
    Bergeron has been great. I'm sure you just forgot to include him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

was he talking about his immaturity on the ice? he hasn,t conformed to the dump & chase game yet? rather push the puck up ice for a shot then go D to D? plays at as fast as pace as he can? looks for a shot on goal picking corners? learning to get the puck & outa the D zone ASAP? has a lil gitti up in his game? yep! milbury is right!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Mad Mike is frothing at the mouth and thinking more of the Red SOx than Tyler. This kid is an exciting hockey player, and Claude and his staff have not learned , as yet, how to take advantage of this offensive gem. The break out feed from Horton was superb, and hopefully was noted by Claude, goeff, etc. etc.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

[QUOTE]I think what Mike is refering to when he says immaturity, he's talking about a middle aged man who traded Luongo for Kvasha and Parrish so he could draft Dipietro instead of Gaborik or Heatley...only to be outdone by the Yashin trade.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Lets not forget that Milbury also sent a younf Oli Jokinen to Florida in that deal as well. He's the best. Remember when he was the coach at BC for about a week before they hired Jerry York?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillsBruins. Show WillsBruins's posts

I got the impression that Millbury thought TS was getting a bit to cocky for his age.
    Wouldnt be strange though when you win the cup on your first attemt and you almost singelhandedly win one of the games.
    Personally i think TS comes off as a very public relations savvy well manored kid with the worls at his feet.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

Nice to see the anti-Milbury stuff here. He revolts me, couldn't run a hockey team, makes no sense most of the time as an analyst and is sexist.

Thelma and Louise. That's all you need to know about that dolt. Yes I'm still fuming over that one.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]that was a pretty immature snapshot.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I was thinking.  He should have put that shot right in Ward's sternum, like a mature Nathan Horton would have.

I have never heard a single report that Seguin is immature, but as other have pointed out, he is only 19 so seeing such a report would not be shocking.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzzardBoots. Show BuzzardBoots's posts

Seguin seems a bit enamored with himself to me.  He's far from PR savvy - more smug and condescending... not sure if this is what Mouth Milbury is referring to but I've noticed it in the handful of interviews I've seen/heard so far this season.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

Tyler is just fine. The press needs to leave him alone. He's doing just fine and he's starting to show just how talented he is on the ice. We have a star here. Let him develop and don't expect the world from a 19 year old. Put any one of us in a fishbowl at 19 and see how we would do. These young kids are under incredible pressure. You're handling it extremely well, Tyler. Keep up the good work.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]Seguin seems a bit enamored with himself to me.  He's far from PR savvy - more smug and condescending... not sure if this is what Mouth Milbury is referring to but I've noticed it in the handful of interviews I've seen/heard so far this season.
    Posted by BuzzardBoots[/QUOTE]

Examples?  I've never been aware of this.  He seems shy to me.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

milbury is like cherry, yes they know the game, they know their X's and O's. BUT, they say so many stupid things when offering opinions, they lose credibility. they are nothing but background noise if you ask me. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

[QUOTE] we don't watch Tyler seguin because we enjoy 19 year old boys and their private lives. He's a good hockey player, he makes the Bruins better. END OF STORY.
    Posted by Olsonicator[/QUOTE]

This comment deserves props.

Sections
Shortcuts