stream?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Berge37. Show Berge37's posts

stream?

once again im having issues finding a stream anyone have one?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Re: stream?

I don't think this one is even televised.

-- Proud user of Chambraigne; Now with Wiener Scent! --

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

The Red Sox game is on NESN ?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaymiller. Show jaymiller's posts

if you don't mind a radio stream

http://www.tsn.ca/Winnipeg/listen/

sorry not sure how to do the clickable link thing for this site ....... SOS

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UtahBruin. Show UtahBruin's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaymiller. Show jaymiller's posts

In response to UtahBruin's comment:

thanks for posting ~ for future reference though, any idea of why my link isn't clickable ???

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UtahBruin. Show UtahBruin's posts

[/QUOTE]

thanks for posting ~ for future reference though, any idea of why my link isn't clickable ???

Not sure why it didn't work. I just highlighted the link and clicked on the "insert link" on the bottom right of the comment box.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to jaymiller's comment:

In response to UtahBruin's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

cut and paste your link ,  see tool bar below , click on symbol chain link symbol , add your url link an insert.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaymiller. Show jaymiller's posts

thanks fella's / i just edited it, it works now ------->   Laughing

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Wish they would carry more pre-season games on NESN. Hopefully they will realize there is a demand (8 of us hardcores) and do it next year on NESN plus.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Yeah, surprised last night's game wasnt on NESN with the Red Sox not playing. Tonights is in Saskatoon I believe and isn't being televised at all.

They are up 2-0 though, anyone know who scored?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UtahBruin. Show UtahBruin's posts

I still would not be able to see them on NESN but it would be nice for you locals. I wish Center Ice would carry pre-season games.

Only a few more days for the season to start though.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UtahBruin. Show UtahBruin's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

cut and paste your link ,  see tool bar below , click on symbol chain link symbol , add your url link an insert.

Thanks BS, that was alot clearer than my attempt to explain.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Soderberg and Boychuk with the goals so far.  Spooner with an assist.

Are you not entertained?!?!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from UtahBruin. Show UtahBruin's posts

Caron on the board.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Johnson, Caron, Spooner, and Soderberg all with points.  I guess they all want in the lineup.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from UtahBruin. Show UtahBruin's posts

In response to DrCC's comment:

Johnson, Caron, Spooner, and Soderberg all with points.  I guess they all want in the lineup.

They are trying to make this a difficult decision.

Kelly sticking up for Smith. I hope this PP is better than the prvious few.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Bisson1's comment:

Yeah, surprised last night's game wasnt on NESN with the Red Sox not playing. Tonights is in Saskatoon I believe and isn't being televised at all.

Hard to beleive that in this day and age, with all these channels and the recent success of the Bruins that the pre-season games are not on TV or on the radio. All Patriots,Red Sox and I'm guessing Celtics pre-sason games are aired. Very dissapointed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

[QUOTE]

Completely agree. 

Hard to beleive that in this day and age, with all these channels and the recent success of the Bruins that the pre-season games are not on TV or on the radio. All Patriots,Red Sox and I'm guessing Celtics pre-sason games are aired. Very dissapointed.

[/QUOTE]

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eric66. Show Eric66's posts

I think it has to do with the remote arena they played in not being set up with video cameras, and the expense of bringing in cameras and broadcasting not being greater than what they would earn from commercials.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxdog67. Show Soxdog67's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That is not entirely accurate...not ALL Red Sox spring training games are aired locally into the Boston area usually it is a weekend game or two that shows up. The Celtics are even less...

However, the Patriots are a different story altogether since they play but once a week and there are only 4 preseason games and they all draw significant audiences.

To be honest, I believe only one B's game has been televised by NESN, but the NHL Network has picked up a few others, including the OT game against the Jets. I have not heard any games on radio...but I might have missed them.

Lastly, someone made the point that the costs associated with broadcasting a preseason game probably outweighs the revenue that it would receive...it is not like advertisers are running topay for a 30 second slot for a game that is not real.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

This has been the worse preseason coverage ever, NHL venterice showed a handful of games, and like last nights game, no coverage including box score etc.

This is rediculous considering what we pay for nhl center ice

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Soxdog67's comment:

That is not entirely accurate...not ALL Red Sox spring training games are aired locally into the Boston area usually it is a weekend game or two that shows up. The Celtics are even less...

However, the Patriots are a different story altogether since they play but once a week and there are only 4 preseason games and they all draw significant audiences.

To be honest, I believe only one B's game has been televised by NESN, but the NHL Network has picked up a few others, including the OT game against the Jets. I have not heard any games on radio...but I might have missed them.

Lastly, someone made the point that the costs associated with broadcasting a preseason game probably outweighs the revenue that it would receive...it is not like advertisers are running topay for a 30 second slot for a game that is not real.

[/QUOTE]

No way SoxDog. There is alot more Red Sox spring training games on NESN than one a weekend.

Sections
Shortcuts