Strength down the middle???????????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Strength down the middle???????????

In Response to Re: Strength down the middle???????????:
    [QUOTE]Seriously ??? You just trashed me for saying the same f@!*ing thing.
    Posted by JWensink[/QUOTE]
    Taken in context,my reply you quote was to someone questioning my sexuality and threatening  bodily harm because we didn't agree.As I said,if you want to police this forum(unasked)you need thicker skin.I'm here because I like to discuss/debate hockey with other Bruins fans.I have neither the time nor the energy to worry about hurt feelings.If I cross a line I admit it and apologize.I've crossed no lines today so  get over yourself man.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Strength down the middle???????????

In Response to Re: Strength down the middle???????????:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Strength down the middle??????????? : "So you think because someone agrees with you that makes you right.I told you before,your opinion is just that-YOUR opinion . You notice Jwensink and I could engage in an intelligent debate without throwing an online hissy-fit?Try it out sometime. Very enlightening when you realize people don't have to agree with each other to still respect them .Anyway,make sure you've got your homework done and your parents will probably let you stay up for the whole game." Posted by dezaruchi That's one of your posts from last week -
    Posted by JWensink[/QUOTE]
    And what a coincidence it's the same guy  I said this to whose honor you felt the need to defend.