Stuart Healthy Scratch again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mik802. Show mik802's posts

Stuart Healthy Scratch again

Stuart Healthy Scratch again just thought I would put it out there and see what people think.  Possible trade of stuart? who knows.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: Stuart Healthy Scratch again

No, Julien said it was because the 6 other defensemen haven't done anything to warrant being benched. It was on the NESN website.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

Yeah, I couldn't see where he's fit in. He can't play kampfer's game and the Bruins need that. He can do McQuaid's job equally but for more $$$. He can't take anyone else's job. The only way he gets back in there is if there's an injury. I expect Stuey to be moved and Bartkowski to be the 7th man.

I think they had high hopes for him to be a two-way D when they drafted him but he's leveled out below expectations. He's just a stay-home guy but a decent one and a hard hitter. Wish him well whatever happens. he did play well his one game back after the injury.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Stuart Healthy Scratch again:
    [QUOTE]Yeah, I couldn't see where he's fit in. He can't play kampfer's game and the Bruins need that. He can do McQuaid's job equally but for more $$$. He can't take anyone else's job. The only way he gets back in there is if there's an injury. I expect Stuey to be moved and Bartkowski to be the 7th man. I think they had high hopes for him to be a two-way D when they drafted him but he's leveled out below expectations. He's just a stay-home guy but a decent one and a hard hitter. Wish him well whatever happens. he did play well his one game back after the injury.
    Posted by niftybear[/QUOTE]
    He is an underrated stay at home defensemen. Check out his career stats here. He has been solid. He is in the tough spot that 1. Kampfer has played very well since being called up. 2. McQuaid looks to be just as steady as Stuart(no matter what NAS would like you to believe).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Does anyone know Stuart's sallary & contract status?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Contract year for Mark. He is making 1.675mil this year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

they could sit Ference and play the more physical Stuart

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Ference has been one of the most consistent players on the team this year. That would make no sense whatsoever.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Too bad, he does not hurt us and brings the physical.  Hopefully his return is worth his departure.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Don't want a Montador fumble again scenario. Let's say Stuart gets traded one of the Bs Dmen gets injured PC goes out and gets a quick fix at he deadline now I'm picturing a Montador canes series fumble in front of Timmah again.

Please don't trade Mark having seven is better as I've changed my mind.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Agree SanDog- only move him in deal that brings you an upgrade at D.  How about a top-4 guy, that can play PP minutes?  McQuaid can move back to be our #7. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

The right D man is in the press box. Until one of the d men get hurt that is....Then he looks good again.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

[QUOTE]Contract year for Mark. He is making 1.675mil this year.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

Thanks callodthedom19. He probably won't be back next year. Might as well be trade bait. Maybe we can get something usefull for him by deadline. He will almost certainly test the free agent market.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

last game in the box score it had him out with a hand injury..probably just an error from when he was out before, but if your trying to trade a guy my guess is you'd want to showcase him...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]Agree SanDog- only move him in deal that brings you an upgrade at D.  How about a top-4 guy, that can play PP minutes?  McQuaid can move back to be our #7. 
    Posted by Crowls2424[/QUOTE]
    No reason for Lone Wolf to sit.

Sections
Shortcuts