Stuart OUT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Re: Stuart OUT

In Response to Re: Stuart OUT:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Stuart OUT : Dupont doesn't care about breaking stories.  There are plenty of chumps out there who play the "I put that out there 12 seconds before you" game. Unlike those losers, the facts that Dupont reports are actually facts.  That's why he's the best source for info.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

I have always thought that you are actually KPD. This strengthens my suspicion. At least same demographic?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

The Bruins just lost their best Defensemen if this is true. The guy played with a broken sternum for goodness sakes. Watch this mess unfold and see how the hawks do.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Face facts, he was a third pairing, stay-at-home d'man who rarely scored and never approached 18 mins a game. Considering he was up against the other teams third and fourth lines his +/- was never impressive and he has recently become injury prone. All this as a first round pick making 1.675 mil a year in a contract year. Finally, his numbers have not improved over the last few years indicating his potential is maxed out.

Now I love his toughness and general dependability but let's not make him out  to be more than he is. Would I like him on my team? Yes. But, is he expendable? absolutely....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

[QUOTE]The Bruins just lost their best Defensemen if this is true. The guy played with a broken sternum for goodness sakes. Watch this mess unfold and see how the hawks do.
    Posted by bluefox70[/QUOTE]

Do you work for Geico?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Stop ranting on KPD. As NAS stated , his reports are fact and entertaining if you enjoy reading. He is often subtle in his jabs, and is convinced that the only way to improve on "dump and Chase" is to remove Claude.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Stuart OUT:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Stuart OUT : Not sure there is a lot of man-love for KPD. Most here enjoy his hockey notes, but think he's useless otherwise. Posted by dc-bruins-fan[/QUOTE]

I don't enjoy KPDs man love for Paul Kelly, "original 30" usual comments, constant bashing of Joe and Phil but I agree his Sunday hockey notes is a good read. Fluto has long taken over the Blog updates and Bruins notebook as I like like his sarcastic dry sense of humor on the Bruins.

Matt Kalman is my favorite source for Bruins he's always on top of news.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I equate KPD to someone who thinks he is more knowledgeable than he is. 

He's always been overrated and someone who used to be on the Jacobs payroll back in the day.

He sort of reminds me of Will McDonough when he was here writing and he'd name drop left and right and people thought he was some genius beatwriter/columnist.

KPD is a namedropper. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fcukhabs. Show fcukhabs's posts

bartkowski hahaa

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Stuart OUT : Dupont doesn't care about breaking stories.  There are plenty of chumps out there who play the "I put that out there 12 seconds before you" game. Unlike those losers, the facts that Dupont reports are actually facts.  That's why he's the best source for info.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    Which means most of his stuff is old. If i only want facts i go to Total Hockey:The official encyclopedia of the National Hockey League. Very informative.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Let me get this straight... You want Caron, Hamill, Knight, Spooner to be challenging Paille and Thornton for roster spots but not Bartkowski with our D guys?

Sections
Shortcuts