Stuart..

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from POWERSURGE. Show POWERSURGE's posts

Stuart..

Has an upper body injury; will be evaluated on Wednesday...

Hopefully he doesn't miss any games and I wish him all the best..

But honestly, from all the Bruins players(expect Paille), he's the least performing Bruins this year. Maybe a potential *PMD* from Providence can be brought up if he's out for a while..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Re: Stuart..

They need to do something. Perhaps expedite that trade for a PMD if Stuart is going to be out for a while.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

Did anyone see when Stuart was hurt? I DVRed the game and still couldnt figure out when he went down.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I like Stu  but he's had a rough start this season. Not sure how much he'll be missed to be honest.
    On the positive side if he misses some games it would be interesting to see whom they bring up.  I'm guessing a D with a bit more of an offensive flare.  
    The D lineup they have has no diversity and would be nice to see how they can mix it up.
    Last night I liked some of those rushes Chara did and Boychuk seems to be getting back to last season form. 
    Like to add that Ference looked pretty good on the PP.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

He's been terrible. McQuaid is better. This is not a bad thing unless Ference gets more ice time. He's starting to fade, too.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Stuart..:[QUOTE]Did anyone see when Stuart was hurt? I DVRed the game and still couldnt figure out when he went down.
    Posted by mattymcgee55[/QUOTE]

Yah I backed it up on my DVR as well and I didn't even see him leave.