Stupid Clown Town Thomas has put Tampa back in

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Re: Stupid Clown Town Thomas has put Tampa back in

In Response to Re: Stupid Clown Town Thomas has put Tampa back in:
    [QUOTE]I flippin love it. Thomas gets the Bruins through the regular season in fantastic, award-winning fashion. A pretty good first round seeding is followed by a war with Montreal in which he duels toe-to-toe with Price and the Bruins win in an exciting fashion. He plays out of his mind in a Philadelphia sweep and gets our team to the ECF against a great Tampa team. Just come out and say it please.. you hate the guy win or lose.. where the #$@* were you 2 days ago when he pitched a shut out!?
    Posted by Sportsnutty[/QUOTE]

He didnt get the Bruins through the regular season.  He played behind the should-be (wont be) winner of the Norris and a smothering defense-first system that has produced the GAA and SVS % leader in the NHL in the last 3 years... and yes one of them wasnt Thomas.

He was babied and had his empty stats protected at the end of the year to make sure he won another undeserved trophy when more deserving goalies actually did put their teams on their backs (Lundqvist, Price, Rinne) and carried them into the playoffs. Empty stats and undeserving trophies are not impressive.

He did not "play out of his mind" against Philadelphia.  He played out of his mind one game and stole that game. Yay.  He played well, made some good stops but was pretty ordinary the rest of the series.  He was not influential in that sweep.

"Just come out and say it?"  I've come out and said it 100 times.  I do hate the guy win or lose. Is that supposed to change anything?  Anything else you need?

He is the most overrated player in the NHL.  He is capable of unbelievable games like that one game against Philly. Of course, many fanboys are so impressed by his silly unnecessary acrobatics and think he's "unbelievable" a lot more than he really is. I always give him credit when he has those games.  He is also capable of giving up soft goals from anywhere on the ice and anything that gets near his 5 hole goes in. He was awful against Montreal for half the series, and he has been terrible in this series in every game except his reasonably easy shutout.

2 days ago when he pitched a shutout, I was right here on this board stating Bad Timmy will likely be right back, ready to stink the place out. Again. He did. I was right.

Any more questions?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Stupid Clown Town Thomas has put Tampa back in :    Actually, Vezina means being chosen to be the best goalie in the #1 league in the world. The bruins win 2-0, and your nowhere to be found on this forum. They lose, and surprise, here you are. Well, like your name suggests, your a Sox fan, not a Bruins fan.
    Posted by biggskye[/QUOTE]

See my other post. One game vs other terrible games means nothing.  Getting undeserved trophies means nothing.  And saying people arent hockey fans because they dont agree with you means something... that you are too immature to consider another viewpoint.  Agree or not, its the children here that yell "Montreal fan!" "Troll!" "Not a hockey fan!"  "Dont know anything!" when they dont like what they hear.  Grow up.  Oh, and learn how to spell "you're."

Get back to me when you get half my hockey knowledge.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

# 1 TT giving the puck away from behind the net!!
    # 2 TT 8 feet away from the net on Purcell's wrister!!
    # 3 TT allows an easy Five hole goal!!

Hard for a team who played so well up to that point to keep his focuss!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sparky1313. Show sparky1313's posts

He didnt get the Bruins through the regular season.  He played behind the should-be (wont be) winner of the Norris and a smothering defense-first system that has produced the GAA and SVS % leader in the NHL in the last 3 years... and yes one of them wasnt Thomas.

He was babied and had his empty stats protected at the end of the year to make sure he won another undeserved trophy when more deserving goalies actually did put their teams on their backs (Lundqvist, Price, Rinne) and carried them into the playoffs. Empty stats and undeserving trophies are not impressive.

He did not "play out of his mind" against Philadelphia.  He played out of his mind one game and stole that game. Yay.  He played well, made some good stops but was pretty ordinary the rest of the series.  He was not influential in that sweep.

"Just come out and say it?"  I've come out and said it 100 times.  I do hate the guy win or lose. Is that supposed to change anything?  Anything else you need?

He is the most overrated player in the NHL.  He is capable of unbelievable games like that one game against Philly. Of course, many fanboys are so impressed by his silly unnecessary acrobatics and think he's "unbelievable" a lot more than he really is. I always give him credit when he has those games.  He is also capable of giving up soft goals from anywhere on the ice and anything that gets near his 5 hole goes in. He was awful against Montreal for half the series, and he has been terrible in this series in every game except his reasonably easy shutout.

2 days ago when he pitched a shutout, I was right here on this board stating Bad Timmy will likely be right back, ready to stink the place out. Again. He did. I was right.

Any more questions?

Perfectly said. I've said it before and will continue to say until he is gone...The B's will NEVER win a cup with that flopper in net.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Stupid Clown Town Thomas has put Tampa back in : See my other post. One game vs other terrible games means nothing.  Getting undeserved trophies means nothing.  And saying people arent hockey fans because they dont agree with you means something... that you are too immature to consider another viewpoint.  Agree or not, its the children here that yell "Montreal fan!" "Troll!" "Not a hockey fan!"  "Dont know anything!" when they dont like what they hear.  Grow up.  Oh, and learn how to spell "you're." Get back to me when you get half my hockey knowledge.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]

Wow finally someone with some good and real arguments and someone who is not getting fooled by the clown!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

After his first save, Thomas seems to wear high heels.
    And some here dare to compare him to Price. Incredible!!
    Sancho!!, go get the gun.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Stupid Clown Town Thomas has put Tampa back in : See my other post. One game vs other terrible games means nothing.  Getting undeserved trophies means nothing.  And saying people arent hockey fans because they dont agree with you means something... that you are too immature to consider another viewpoint.  Agree or not, its the children here that yell "Montreal fan!" "Troll!" "Not a hockey fan!"  "Dont know anything!" when they dont like what they hear.  Grow up.  Oh, and learn how to spell "you're." Get back to me when you get half my hockey knowledge.

YOUR hockey knowledge seems to be limited to bashing Tim Thomas.
    Since, in his last two healthy years, he has led the league in save % and gaa., and will be the winner of two Vezina trophies, you shouldn't wonder why I don't put a lot of faith in your hockey knowledge.
    I will not bother trying to get into a serious discussion with you, because when myself, or others bring up facts, like BEST SAVE % OF ALL TIME, you counter with words, like lucky, or fluke.
    In oher words, you're not worth my time.
    Oh, and learn how to spell aren't.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Stupid Clown Town Thomas has put Tampa back in :    YOUR hockey knowledge seems to be limited to bashing Tim Thomas. Since, in his last two healthy years, he has led the league in save % and gaa., and will be the winner of two Vezina trophies, you shouldn't wonder why I don't put a lot of faith in your hockey knowledge. I will not bother trying to get into a serious discussion with you, because when myself, or others bring up facts, like BEST SAVE % OF ALL TIME, you counter with words, like lucky, or fluke. In oher words, you're not worth my time. Oh, and learn how to spell aren't.

Listen if your goal is to win in the regular season.  I will give it to you TT could be a good pick.  As far as I am concerned i want to win in the post season.  Some players will be great in the regular season their entire career and never deliver in the post-season.  Don't even try to understand why it is just like that.  TT is a good regular season goalie.  Just not the kind of guy you want to see in net in a game 7 for the Cup in OT!!

The sooner the lovers realise that... the sooner the Bs will win the Cup.  Nothing wrong in admitting it.  Julien is just a TT lovers and that will probably cost the Bruins a chance to go all the way this year!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

you might be the spudiest person this side of lucaoooooooooooooooooooo

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Kelvana...you must feel really lonely today.  At least you'v earned 1 point of respect in my book because unlike the other lovers at least you'v showned up to defend your bf so I will give you that.  That is the only point i will give you though!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Yeah but he can't spell STUPIDEST.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

[QUOTE]I flippin love it. Thomas gets the Bruins through the regular season in fantastic, award-winning fashion. A pretty good first round seeding is followed by a war with Montreal in which he duels toe-to-toe with Price and the Bruins win in an exciting fashion. He plays out of his mind in a Philadelphia sweep and gets our team to the ECF against a great Tampa team. Just come out and say it please.. you hate the guy win or lose.. where the #$@* were you 2 days ago when he pitched a shut out!?
    Posted by Sportsnutty[/QUOTE]

thomas is great, he played a great game and the questionable posters are out to armchair quarterback. now everyone is gonna write about how he blew the game. let's hear from the posters who actually follow the season

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Stupid Clown Town Thomas has put Tampa back in : thomas is great, he played a great game and the questionable posters are out to armchair quarterback. now everyone is gonna write about how he blew the game. let's hear from the posters who actually follow the season
    Posted by vcec[/QUOTE]

You mean the ones who don't understand what it take to win in the playoffs?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Stupid Clown Town Thomas has put Tampa back in :    Actually, Vezina means being chosen to be the best goalie in the #1 league in the world. The bruins win 2-0, and your nowhere to be found on this forum. They lose, and surprise, here you are. Well, like your name suggests, your a Sox fan, not a Bruins fan.

And an IDIOT to boot! He never comes around when Timmy plays great! This guy is the biggest tool that comes to these forums!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Stupid Clown Town Thomas has put Tampa back in : You mean the ones who don't understand what it take to win in the playoffs?
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

exactly!!! tampa bay fan here, let's put that first. TT is great and doesn't deserve to be bashed......... let's hear about what went wrong and stop blaming a guy who played a great game. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Stupid Clown Town Thomas has put Tampa back in : And an IDIOT to boot! He never comes around when Timmy plays great! This guy is the biggest tool that comes to these forums!
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

nite 49 posts since the bruins game was tied up at 3-3. 49 posts of being a moron and knowing nothing about the game. just an opportunity to post after a loss. obviously all were directed at tim thomas. lucaooo=troll. then he wonders why no one takes him seriously.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Stupid Clown Town Thomas has put Tampa back in : Four times in a row, they brought it up the ice and wrapped it around to the left of Smith where a Tampa player obtained the puck and cleared it. Joke.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

I could hear it my head. doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Stupid Clown Town Thomas has put Tampa back in : exactly!!! tampa bay fan here, let's put that first. TT is great and doesn't deserve to be bashed......... let's hear about what went wrong and stop blaming a guy who played a great game. 
    Posted by vcec[/QUOTE]

If i was a Tampa fan I would say the same thing... please make that Julien is dumb enough to keep floppy in the net because that's the only chance we have to beat those guys!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Stupid Clown Town Thomas has put Tampa back in : If i was a Tampa fan I would say the same thing... please make that Julien is dumb enough to keep floppy in the net because that's the only chance we have to beat those guys!!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

im sure thats what tampa fans are saying. congrats on getting in troll hame of shame! saw u were just newly added. long over due troll

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Stupid Clown Town Thomas has put Tampa back in : nite 49 posts since the bruins game was tied up at 3-3. 49 posts of being a moron and knowing nothing about the game. just an opportunity to post after a loss. obviously all were directed at tim thomas. lucaooo=troll. then he wonders why no one takes him seriously.
    Posted by LoyalBlackNGold[/QUOTE]

I was talking about IMANIDIOT. Cockadoodledoo Is RMiller. I don't waste anything on that piece of garbage! I say IMANIDIOT is the bigger tool; because he only comes out when TT has an off game. Cockadoodledo shows up regardless, because he was taken off his mommies breasts when he was 21. Now he needs to be fed by us. He feeds us his BS & we feed him back a seven course meal. Look at how many responses he gets to his garbage. Apparently he's entertaining to a lot of people on here. Go figure!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Loyal-Nite,

Don't waste your time fellas.  Some pray he does poorly. Not sure why all the hate his direction.  He seems like he would be one of the nicer Bruins players to meet on top of being the best goalie in the league. 

Happy we have him going in game 5 at home.  In no way is this TT fault.  Teams win and lose.  I don't think he was stellar in game 3 just b/c the team played so well. 

We had our foot on their throats and let up.   BUT, we took home ice back. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]Loyal-Nite, Don't waste your time fellas.  Some pray he does poorly. Not sure why all the hate his direction.  He seems like he would be one of the nicer Bruins players to meet on top of being the best goalie in the league.  Happy we have him going in game 5 at home.  In no way is this TT fault.  Teams win and lose.  I don't think he was stellar in game 3 just b/c the team played so well.  We had our foot on their throats and let up.   BUT, we took home ice back. 
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]
    i know shupe i know! i just have to realize there are just people put on earth to make others miserable no matter what and at all cost.
    im happy we got Thomas in goal. best 2 out 3 with homeice. after the game 1 loss if u told bruins fans that the bruins would be in this situation they would have happily took it. problem is the bruins had a real chance to put there foot on the throats of the lightning. i agree that the loss was a team loss and if u look closer it was fortunate that the bruins were up 3-o. u have to admit the bounces went the bruins way on those goals. all that being said with the core players they have, u would think that they would want to put an end to the tag of losing leads but the lightning are no slouches either. ive supported Thomas big time but for the 1st Purcell goal were Thomas misplayed the puck with chara it just really gave Tampa energy and the flood gates opened. hopefully the bruins will react like they usually do when there faced with adversity.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Stupid Clown Town Thomas has put Tampa back in : im sure thats what tampa fans are saying. congrats on getting in troll hame of shame! saw u were just newly added. long over due troll
    Posted by LoyalBlackNGold[/QUOTE]

really??? troll status??? i have nothing but respect for this team. i may be new to the boards, but i don't trash your organization

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I hope that all the TT lovers move with him when he gets trade before the next deadline!  We don't need fans like you!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Nice turn over by Krejci on the second goal.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]
    Agreed, that was his puck.

Sections
Shortcuts