Stupid Subban!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Stupid Subban!

Listen, I know he's a Hab, but I think it's about time for everyone to stop banging on Subban for everything he does.  The guy is a world class Norris winning defenseman.  Yeah, he is a bit sly, but come on, he gets the job done quite well.

I think people need look past his jersey and respect him for what he really is:  one hell of an amazing defenseman and hockey player.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Re: Stupid Subban!

I agree, of course.  I agree with everything you say.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Nah, I'm pretty happy with him being both -- great player and a punkazz wimpy Hab.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

He's a great talent for sure. If he didn't play like such a puss, more folks would like him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Y'know....you're right. I'm headed out to buy a Subban sweater this morning.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Listen, I know he's a Hab, but I think it's about time for everyone to stop banging on Subban for everything he does.  The guy is a world class Norris winning defenseman.  Yeah, he is a bit sly, but come on, he gets the job done quite well.

I think people need look past his jersey and respect him for what he really is:  one hell of an amazing defenseman and hockey player.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah....april foooooool...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NBbruinsfan. Show NBbruinsfan's posts

I hope he signs for 9 years at 11M per. Canadians can have him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Impossible,but i've got a new target, "Low-bridge,azz first,plate in my face can't fight" Yemelin,can't stand that guy! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Good one.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I prefer to pick on Yell-at-him aka Yemelin aka Emelin

I'm sure if Subban were on the Bruins a lot of things would be different, maybe not everything  would change (see Marchand), but we would love him on the Bruins

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

I hate that he won the Norris. He didn't deserve it and neither did karlsson. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I prefer to pick on Yell-at-him aka Yemelin aka Emelin

I'm sure if Subban were on the Bruins a lot of things would be different, maybe not everything  would change (see Marchand), but we would love him on the Bruins

[/QUOTE]

He's not as bad as he used to be. CJ wouldn't put up with PK's shananigans for long. There would be none of that Turris mess that we saw last year. Love watching PK when he plays the game with his talent. His shot is lethal & his skating ability can be matched by few. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I hate that he won the Norris. He didn't deserve it and neither did karlsson. 

[/QUOTE]

Now THAT was a joke.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

He's become my favorite player. A true shutdown defender who always puts the team first.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to seobrien's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He's become my favorite player. A true shutdown defender who always puts the team first.

[/QUOTE]

A+

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

i really respect you and your opinions NAS, this place really needs you!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

He made team Canada but was a scratch!

Someone there didn't like him.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

His 3 giveaways leading to goals and 2 unsuccesful dives in the Detroit game last week went straight to my "I love PK" video.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

I dont remember seeing a defenseman as exciting to watch ever.  He is elite.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

He really is the natural heir apparent to Chara. PC should seriously consider making a move to acquire Subban, and do it now. Chara clearly is a shell of his former self, and Subban would back this team to multiple Cups if they can get him cheap now.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He really is the natural heir apparent to Chara. PC should seriously consider making a move to acquire Subban, and do it now. Chara clearly is a shell of his former self, and Subban would back this team to multiple Cups if they can get him cheap now.

[/QUOTE]

Honestly! He plays big minutes, throws his weight around,  puts up the numbers, it almost makes too much sense...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Honestly! He plays big minutes, throws his weight around,  puts up the numbers, it almost makes too much sense...

[/QUOTE]

Plus the intangible qualities Subban brings. Someone needs to fill the leadership gap when Thornton moves on, too.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Plus the intangible qualities Subban brings. Someone needs to fill the leadership gap when Thornton moves on, too.

[/QUOTE]

So true. Can you even imgagine how good they could be if you had the quiet, steady leadership Subban would bring this squad? It would put them in the stratosphere. It's also too bad Phaneuf signed that long term contract in TO. Not that the Leafs would be dumb enough to trade him, but with a couple of consumate leaders like that, the sky would be the limit.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to seobrien's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So true. Can you even imgagine how good they could be if you had the quiet, steady leadership Subban would bring this squad? It would put them in the stratosphere. It's also too bad Phaneuf signed that long term contract in TO. Not that the Leafs would be dumb enough to trade him, but with a couple of consumate leaders like that, the sky would be the limit.

[/QUOTE]
    This is the guy the B's really need, he can watch the puck like no other.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chappy28. Show Chappy28's posts

Great player yes, but still hate him?  Also yes.  Would never knock his skill just his BS agitating, diving, and faking.  

Kind of like how I can't blame anybody from another team who hates Marchand.  I understand it, but I love him because he's on my team.

However, I think there is one key difference.  Marchand agitates with trash talk and chippy cheap shots away from the play.  PK does that, but he is also a diving little b$tch.  No place for diving in hockey.  Agitating yes, diving no

If he were on the B's, CJ would at least ween him off the diving and I'd love to have him, but until that day I will continue to hate on him