Stupid Subban!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Re: Stupid Subban!

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Listen, I know he's a Hab, but I think it's about time for everyone to stop banging on Subban for everything he does.  The guy is a world class Norris winning defenseman.  Yeah, he is a bit sly, but come on, he gets the job done quite well.

I think people need look past his jersey and respect him for what he really is:  one hell of an amazing defenseman and hockey player.

[/QUOTE]

He's a Scab get lost troll.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Excellent offensive defenseman.  He should had never been the Norris Trophy winner, neither should Karlsson.  Duncan Keith is a defenseman.  

I will never ever like the Canadiens team.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

All I can say about Subban is this - He scares the sheeyite out of me every time he's got the puck on his stick. He is lethal on the PP. The guy is real good - I'd take him on my team all day long. He needs to be on a team with a different identity -

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to JWensink's comment:
    [QUOTE]

All I can say about Subban is this - He scares the sheeyite out of me every time he's got the puck on his stick. He is lethal on the PP. The guy is real good - I'd take him on my team all day long. He needs to be on a team with a different identity -

[/QUOTE]

A+

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He is the perfect Canadian.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

A+

[/QUOTECa give me Drew doughty over this puss any day of the week.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobruins. Show bobruins's posts

In response to DaveyN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to asmaha's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He really is the natural heir apparent to Chara. PC should seriously consider making a move to acquire Subban, and do it now. Chara clearly is a shell of his former self, and Subban would back this team to multiple Cups if they can get him cheap now.

[/QUOTE]

Honestly! He plays big minutes, throws his weight around,  puts up the numbers, it almost makes too much sense...

[/QUOTE]

He also stands up for himself and his team mates

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Beezfan4life's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

A+

[/QUOTECa give me Drew doughty over this puss any day of the week.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah me as well.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

[QUOTE]

Listen, I know he's a Hab, but I think it's about time for everyone to stop banging on Subban for everything he does.  The guy is a world class Norris winning defenseman.  Yeah, he is a bit sly, but come on, he gets the job done quite well.

I think people need look past his jersey and respect him for what he really is:  one hell of an amazing defenseman and hockey player.

[/QUOTE]

Plus he leads by example.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to islamorada's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Excellent offensive defenseman.  He should had never been the Norris Trophy winner, neither should Karlsson.  Duncan Keith is a defenseman.  

I will never ever like the Canadiens team.  

[/QUOTE]

I will be a member of the "I hate the Scabs" fanclub for as long as i live,give me Doughty all day long and twice on Sundays.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

He plays the game with integrity.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

I think i,m going to vomit

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to bobruins' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

He really is the natural heir apparent to Chara. PC should seriously consider making a move to acquire Subban, and do it now. Chara clearly is a shell of his former self, and Subban would back this team to multiple Cups if they can get him cheap now.

[/QUOTE]

Honestly! He plays big minutes, throws his weight around,  puts up the numbers, it almost makes too much sense...

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Just as long as the refs aren't too far away. He's an embarrassment in that department. Which really ends up taking away his skill set. And as others have said. Give me Doughty, Weber, or Suter any day, all day, but PK still is fun to watch "play hockey".

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobruins. Show bobruins's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

In response to bobruins' comment:

[QUOTE]

Honestly! He plays big minutes, throws his weight around,  puts up the numbers, it almost makes toomuch sense...

Just as long as the refs aren't too far away. He's an embarrassment in that department. Which really ends up taking away his skill set. And as others have said. Give me Doughty, Weber, or Suter any day, all day, but PK still is fun to watch "play hockey".

[/QUOTE]

He's already a much better player than that guy named Orr

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

In response to watchtower's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Plus he leads by example.

[/QUOTE]

You mean that next year they'll all be wearing full-face shields?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

To correct the error above, he's a perfect Canadien not Canadian. He's a p u ke who fits perfectly on the habs. I don't care how much talent he has he'd be a cancer on the Bruins and I don't want him. Nice april fools thread nas. Perfect joke of a person to talk about. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobruins. Show bobruins's posts

To correct the error above, I meant Colton Orr

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NBbruinsfan. Show NBbruinsfan's posts

PK Suban is a chump through and through. He has yet to grow up. He isn't anywhere close to how the game should be played. His minutes come from PP. It has nothing to do with the Jersey. If Canadians gave him away, the Bruins would not want him. He should be a Montreal Canadian the rest of his carreer.