Stupidity North Of The Border

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Stupidity North Of The Border

Been on some canadian sites Particularly TSN and seen some of the idiotic Hab fans posting here calling Horton lying unconcious on the ice "karma"..In fact a lot of "new" Canuck fans all over Canada giving the serves us right, no doubt because they are still upset over the Chara hit on Max P. 
    I thought Canadiens knew their hockey. How does one hit have to do with the other? Okay, you say it's "karma", try telling that to Marc Savard. Or maybe Patrice Bergeron, who since you've missed it is one "5 minute interference major" away from his career being over. See those were results of illegal hockey plays. Your anger should be directed at the idiot who designed the Belle Centre, not Zdeno Chara, because if you idiots knew how to build a hockey rink, you'd know that a metal stantion sitting unprotected at head level on the ice probably isnt good for people on ice skates.
    "Zdeno clearly pushed him into it"....I don't care if Zdeno brought a wireless drill with him and unscrewed it and belted someone over the head with it. It shouldn't be there.Or if you insist on it being there, then, and call me crazy, but I would have covered it padding.....It's okay, you "hockey fans" north of the border are a little behind the NASCAR folks when it come to innovation and safety measures...they love putting that padding around stuff...
    So go ahead all you "Canuck" fans (they are growing by the day) laugh all you want at Nathan Horton lying on the ice...We beat you Habs without our top center, a game without Chara and we'll beat the Canucks without Nathan Horton, because much like "class", the cup will be absent from north of the border...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: Stupidity North Of The Border

How sad are things in Montreal that their fans are now piggy-backing on another team just to try to avenge their loss to the Bruins?  You should be proud of the franchise you have up there, not so insecure that you are cheering a horrific injury just to "get back" at the Bruins.

Your chance will come next year.  Act like an adult and wait until then.  Celebrating an injury isn't going to make you feel any better.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

They just sicken me. Any human who wishes any kind of bodily harm on another needs help, like serious help. I don't care if it's Ulf Samuelsson (Ok, well that's a little different), you just don't do that. God they have no class.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In Response to Stupidity North Of The Border:
    [QUOTE]Been on some canadian sites Particularly TSN and seen some of the idiotic Hab fans posting here calling Horton lying unconcious on the ice "karma"..In fact a lot of "new" Canuck fans all over Canada giving the serves us right, no doubt because they are still upset over the Chara hit on Max P.  I thought Canadiens knew their hockey. How does one hit have to do with the other? Okay, you say it's "karma", try telling that to Marc Savard. Or maybe Patrice Bergeron, who since you've missed it is one "5 minute interference major" away from his career being over. See those were results of illegal hockey plays. Your anger should be directed at the idiot who designed the Belle Centre, not Zdeno Chara, because if you idiots knew how to build a hockey rink, you'd know that a metal stantion sitting unprotected at head level on the ice probably isnt good for people on ice skates. "Zdeno clearly pushed him into it"....I don't care if Zdeno brought a wireless drill with him and unscrewed it and belted someone over the head with it. It shouldn't be there.Or if you insist on it being there, then, and call me crazy, but I would have covered it padding.....It's okay, you "hockey fans" north of the border are a little behind the NASCAR folks when it come to innovation and safety measures...they love putting that padding around stuff... So go ahead all you "Canuck" fans (they are growing by the day) laugh all you want at Nathan Horton lying on the ice...We beat you Habs without our top center, a game without Chara and we'll beat the Canucks without Nathan Horton, because much like "class", the cup will be absent from north of the border...
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Don't lump all Canadians with with the ones making these stupid comments on TSN Vancouver team is nothing but head hunters,biters and divers,there not Canada's team they are an embaresement to Canada.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadien175. Show Canadien175's posts

In Response to Re: Stupidity North Of The Border:
    [

www.lyricsondemand.com/images/pil.gif" border="0" alt="" width="16" height="17" /> www.ringtonematcher.com/co/ringtonematcher/02/noc.asp?sid=LODEros&artist=Soft Cell&song=Tainted Love" title="Send 'Tainted Love' Ringtone to your Cell">Send "Tainted Love" Ringtone to your Cell www.lyricsondemand.com/images/pir.gif" border="0" alt="" width="16" height="17" />

Sometimes I feel I've got to
    Run away I've got to
    Get away
    From the pain that you drive into the heart of me
    The love we share
    Seems to go nowhere
    And I've lost my light
    For I toss and turn I can't sleep at night

(chorus)
    Once I ran to you (I ran)
    Now I'll run from you
    This tainted love you've given
    I give you all a boy could give you
    Take my tears and that's not nearly all
    Oh...tainted love
    Tainted love

Now I know I've got to
    Run away I've got to
    Get away
    You don't really want IT any more from me
    To make things right
    You need someone to hold you tight
    And you'LL think love is to pray
    But I'm sorry I don't pray that way

(chorus...)

Don't touch me please
    I cannot stand the way you tease
    I love you though you hurt me so
    Now I'm going to pack my things and go
    Tainted love, tainted love (x2)
    Touch me baby, tainted love (x2)
    Tainted love (x3)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FanfromGWN. Show FanfromGWN's posts

I read the posts too - absolute, ignorant morons! It's unfortunate because of geographical / political boundaries, some of us have to lumped in them others of lower intelligence but that is our burden in life. Bruins in 6!

What do the words of a Soft Cell song have to do this post - see MTV site for this crap.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from scotland19. Show scotland19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Stupidity North Of The Border :  Don't lump all Canadians with with the ones making these stupid comments on TSN Vancouver team is nothing but head hunters,biters and divers,there not Canada's team they are an embaresement to Canada.
    Posted by kitchener[/QUOTE]

Exactly!!! What a difference a vowel makes north of the border. Under no circumstances confuse CanadiAns with the "ouvrez le poulet" crowd.
    To review, The Vanucks are NOT Canada's team. This impression that has been pushed by the CBC bag-lickers like Healy and Hughson. The conduct of the Vanucks is dishonourable to understate the obvious.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homebrew76. Show Homebrew76's posts

A group of vocal idiots shouldn't tarnish the reputation of Canada.   Voting in Stephen Harper, yeah that hurts, but not a small group of vocal idiots.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

I for one, know that not all Candians are wishing for people to get hurt. I dont want to see players get hurt in that fashion, no matter who they are. It takes away from the game. I am a Bruins fan and was not happy to see Pac get hurt, but I'll have to admit the drama behind the whole thing was a bit ridiculous. I dont think Chara intended for Pac to hit the glass like that, but he was trying to ride him out of the play. It just happen to happen at the wrong place at the wrong time. I feel, just to cool the heads of the fans, giving Chara a suspension, might have calmed all the fans down a little bit, but now its just made everything so heated. Anyway, my two cents.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Nothing to do with north of the border and everything to do with un intelligent hockey fans. They live coast to coast, east to west and north to south. Its just sad that some are far less human.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Good one Kelvana,  I was about to start a thread myself on how I'm very disappointed on what I'm hearing up here in Canada.  Frankly I'm embarrassed.
    Here are some of the comments:

- Countless callers and comments on how the NHL wants a U.S. team to win the cup.
    - Bruins are favoured by the refs and the league the way they conduct suspensions.
    - Vancouver is getting the short end of the stick.
    - It's the Canucks against the rest of the NHL.
    - Chara , Ben Eager should have been suspended and the only reason they didn't it's because they play for U.S. teams

and it goes on and on ....  I can't believe the whining.  That's not the Canadian way.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

It's a by-product of passion, and it seems the more passionate the more ridiculous it becomes.   

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

In Response to Stupidity North Of The Border:
    [QUOTE]Been on some canadian sites Particularly TSN and seen some of the idiotic Hab fans posting here calling Horton lying unconcious on the ice "karma"..In fact a lot of "new" Canuck fans all over Canada giving the serves us right, no doubt because they are still upset over the Chara hit on Max P.  I thought Canadiens knew their hockey. How does one hit have to do with the other? Okay, you say it's "karma", try telling that to Marc Savard. Or maybe Patrice Bergeron, who since you've missed it is one "5 minute interference major" away from his career being over. See those were results of illegal hockey plays. Your anger should be directed at the idiot who designed the Belle Centre, not Zdeno Chara, because if you idiots knew how to build a hockey rink, you'd know that a metal stantion sitting unprotected at head level on the ice probably isnt good for people on ice skates. "Zdeno clearly pushed him into it"....I don't care if Zdeno brought a wireless drill with him and unscrewed it and belted someone over the head with it. It shouldn't be there.Or if you insist on it being there, then, and call me crazy, but I would have covered it padding.....It's okay, you "hockey fans" north of the border are a little behind the NASCAR folks when it come to innovation and safety measures...they love putting that padding around stuff... So go ahead all you "Canuck" fans (they are growing by the day) laugh all you want at Nathan Horton lying on the ice...We beat you Habs without our top center, a game without Chara and we'll beat the Canucks without Nathan Horton, because much like "class", the cup will be absent from north of the border...
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Like I've said before, the TSN site blows. Lots of idiot posters shrugging off the seriousness of the Horton hit while most of my comments, which are fairly harmless, never get past the moderator.
    One of my most recent posts questioned the amount of tactless comments whipping around hockey boards lately and it was never seen again. Meanwhile TSN is happy to fan the flames with multiple 'karma' Horton postings. What a disgrace.    

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jman4. Show jman4's posts

Damien Cox who is a respected Toronto Star writer and is on TSN show The Reporters who said it best in the paper yesterday

"Van is a dirty team of headhunters, biters, and divers"

What say you great hockey guru Bob McKenzie of TSN who thought there should be no additional penalty on the hit?

The B's will run the table

Go B's

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

There are regular Canadians and then there is Quebec's french canadians.
    There is a big diference
    here in toronto we don't like a lot of the frenchies or frogs
    They are thr worst fans ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

There are morons on both sides of the border--plenty of them. I don't know why anyone chooses to be surprised or get offended by it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]There are morons on both sides of the border--plenty of them. I don't know why anyone chooses to be surprised or get offended by it.
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]

to be clear i said "idiotic" hab fans..obviously you are not one of them Kennedy, and every team has them, we certainly have our share here.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

[QUOTE]It's a by-product of passion, and it seems the more passionate the more ridiculous it becomes.   
    Posted by scooter244[/QUOTE]

This is very true and the reason why Montreal fans are better than Bostons. We are so passionate about our Habs, we attempt to rape them in the players parking lot.

Sections
Shortcuts