Sturm on waivers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Sturm on waivers

Looks like another career that is near the end. Maybe he can go golfing with Colton Orr next year...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: Sturm on waivers:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sturm on waivers : No.  MOC is the director of player development in LA. HUGE demotion from GM, as well it should be. It's about as best as he's qualified to do.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Whoa!  Didn't even know he was still in the league in anything other than a possible scouting capacity. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sturm on waivers : Whoa!  Didn't even know he was still in the league in anything other than a possible scouting capacity. 
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

Yah, I know, I was a little shocked, too.
    For the good of hockey I hope he goes no further.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

sturm from LA ,TO WASH

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]sturm from LA ,TO WASH
    Posted by bruinsfan084evr[/QUOTE]

Sturm waives his NTC to go to LA and then LA let's him go?  Now he's in Washington?

Incredibly disrespectful by LA management.  No one will ever sign there again.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Sturm was worth the re-signing by Chiarelli he was coming off multiple 20+ goal seasons as well as the gamble by Lombardi to bring Marco over for a trial basis for nothing.

Thank you Mike O'Connell for Krejci, Bergeron and signing Thomas when no one would even look at him. Some have said it was MOCs scouts that suggested Jeff Gorton draft Lucic, Marchand, Kessel (Seguin, Knight + Hamilton ?) and Alexandrov in 2006 as I do not think Jeff acted alone on his decesions. If O'Connell were that bad Dean Lombardi would not have hired him. Mike made an ill advised move that set the organization back three years but I thank him for Thomas's 2nd Vezina as well.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

What's the nuts and bolts of this re: the cap for LA and the Caps?

Sections
Shortcuts