Sturm to LA?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rdb3131. Show Rdb3131's posts

Sturm to LA?

Darren Dreger is reporting via twitter sturm to LA? working on details.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Re: Sturm to LA?

I bet its Sturm + Hamil + Colbourne for Doughty and Kopitar

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rdb3131. Show Rdb3131's posts

Mckenzie is saying same thing.... and I am not a troll Lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Sturm to LA?:
    [QUOTE]Darren Dreger is reporting via twitter sturm to LA? working on details.
    Posted by Rdb3131[/QUOTE]

holy crap.  I was about to accuse you of being a troll and posting crazy stupid stuff, but OMG, it looks real.

http://twitter.com/DarrenDreger

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Sorry Toll-o-meter is on high alert Im checking this out now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

wholey moley.  It's a done deal.  I'm shocked.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

holy mother of .....

it's true ! 

I was sure the multiple threads worth from unknowns with not many posts were the trolls at it again .  
    I'm shocked. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://twitter.com/TSNBobMcKenzie

"Sturm is UFA at end of this season. $3.5M cap hit. He is 2-3 weeks away from playing. Thrilled to land in LA. Waived his NTC to go there."

I'm not shocked Dean Lombardi worked in San Jose. It's a good fit LA is floundering right now Marco has a half a year to get a 1 year contract done somewhere. Chiarelli gave him 3 teams that were interested in him Marco chose the west coast again.

What's next PMD ? LoL!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

It's being talked about on NHL Live! right now.  Dreger and McKenzie are both tweeting about it.  No word on what or who the Bruins get in return.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Still haven't heard for who???

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Hickey maybe??  just guessing, no source...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Who did we get ????  Must be a draft pick ...now the salary cap has been taken care of ...bye bye Marco ...Good Luck ...but you wont be part of the Stanley cup winning team

Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Sturm to LA?:
    [QUOTE]Still haven't heard for who???
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=343821

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from gogojuicer. Show gogojuicer's posts

If Chiarelli manages not to get any salary back, he is a magician. Solves all the problems for the team. No more Wheeler and Ryder moves. Amazing. Kudos to PC.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Wow ! PC is a magician .

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

Great move they can get back to playing hockey and stop worrying about who is going to be traded.  This also will open up room for a nice addition at the trade deadline, assuming we get a pick or prospect back

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I'm naively hopeful for Hickey or Tuebert, or Martinez...LA has a load of good defensive prospects...

Dream big, baby...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

CONDITIONAL DRAFT PICK THEY GOT BACK

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bnice0015. Show bnice0015's posts

Conditional draft pick only

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Nice--- and with Ryders 4 mill off the books next year,  bring up acouple of prospects, the Bruins will have some money to make moves in the off season.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I know I would want to only give up something conditional if I were in LA, given Sturm's injury recovery.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Sturm to LA?:[QUOTE]I know I would want to only give up something conditional if I were in LA, given Sturm's injury recovery.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Makes all the sense in the world Fletch Dean Lombardi is not dumb. This is just like the Morris trade last year if Marco re-signs (I'll be rooting for that when I go to Kings games in the near future) with LA the pick gets better Go Marco Go lets see that Goal Face!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homebrew76. Show Homebrew76's posts

Conditional pick is fine with me.   I wish Sturm all the best in LA.   If his recovery is complete and he plays well, you never know, the Bruins could resign him when he's a UFA again.

So at this point are the Bruins officially under the cap, potentially with a little wiggle room to boot?   

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Shocker!  I wonder if there is one more to come?  Not that it is needed now.... but the defense is slow...( notice no mention of the acronym!)  LA's conditional draft pick is inconsequential but certainly nice.  

Sections
Shortcuts