Sturm

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mamico3308. Show mamico3308's posts

Sturm

For all the Sturm fans, looks like he will be in the Kings lineup tonight @9:30EST vs the Avs.  Looks like I have a West coast team to watch now.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Re: Sturm

Ya and my west coast team is the sharks because Thornton went there...Not 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Wish Sturmy all the Best and stay healthy.. I wish he could have stayed.. even with a couple of knee operations he would still be the fastest Bruin on this team with the exception of Seguin.. How we kept Ryder and got rid of Sturm is beyond my comprehension.. Unless PC has something else in mind later on I would have stayed with Sturm and put Ryder down in Providence..

If he stays  healthy,  and I know its a BIG if ,  this guy will score 30+ goals with Kopitar and Brown.. mark my words..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

That's the big if though isn't it Cowboy's ? I mean I would have rather seen Marco stay here as well but Ryder is 30 and stays healthy with no knee operations.

Marco is playing sparingly tonight on the 4th line his minutes will go up though. I live out here on the west coast and can't wait to see the goal face of Mr. Sturm as well!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I went to the Avs game last night and watched Sturm.  To be honest, he looked like a lot of Bruins right now.  Very tentative, didn't want to get hit or carry the puck much in my opinion.

I understand it was his first game back and he will surely get better and more comfortable.  I don't think he would have jumped right back in the Bruins lineup and given them a lift though.  He's got a ways to go.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

He's 32 has never scored 30 and played with top lines, he is injury prone now and will never score 30.  He disappears for too many games without scoring and then lights it up for 4-5 games and then disappears to hibernation.

I def take Ryder over him any day, especially come playoffs.