Suban Head Shot on Krejci

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wboi92287. Show wboi92287's posts

Suban Head Shot on Krejci

Clear elbow to head hit by Suban but yet we go on the penalty kill & I bet Shanhan won't even take a look at it. The refs and discipline department are the biggest frauds in the sport of hockey.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Suban Head Shot on Krejci

Just like last year when Oshi drilled him and 2 years ago in the playoffs when Richards hammered him, Krejci gets caught going across the middle with his head down. Sooner or later David is going to miss a whole season and maybe more with a concussion.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I didn't think the hit was direct to Krejci's head, rather PK got him with his forearm on the follow through.  PK really needs to grow up though with his smiling, and burying his head in his hands.  I honestly thought he was hurt while Ference was pounding on him.  PK needs to respect the game a little more.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

But Krejci wasn't injured on the play which will be a factor.

Kind of like the guy doesn't get the death penalty because he was a lousy shot and didn't kill the guy so instead of murder it's attempted murder.

Incompetence gets rewarded.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wboi92287. Show wboi92287's posts

The replay shows Suban hitting Krejci with an elbow, Shanahan is such a fraud

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Every thread now it's Shanahan's fault because he suspended a Bruin.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wboi92287. Show wboi92287's posts

In Response to Re: Suban Head Shot on Krejci:
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

Whose fault is it if the HEAD OF PLAYER SAFETY doesn't reprimand a head shot?

Thats ok, I'll wait...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Suban Head Shot on Krejci : Whose fault is it if the HEAD OF PLAYER SAFETY doesn't reprimand a head shot? Thats ok, I'll wait...Posted by wboi92287

Does Subban have a history of hitting players in the head ?

Keep waiting...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSXIII. Show BSXIII's posts

In Response to Re: Suban Head Shot on Krejci : Does Subban have a history of hitting players in the head ? Keep waiting...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

Not that I'm aware of, but that's part of the problem.  Judge the act tonight, decide whether it's suspendable (based strictly on the rules), and then base the penalty on his history.  Don't put him on double secret probation then act like a jilted little girl after his next offense.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeonetwo. Show Mikeonetwo's posts

Has Shannahan even had a moment to address if the hit is suspendable yet?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wboi92287. Show wboi92287's posts

In Response to Re: Suban Head Shot on Krejci : Does Subban have a history of hitting players in the head ? Keep waiting...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

by your "logic" if you steal from a store and you haven't done it before, that means you should go unpunished

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Suban Head Shot on Krejci :   Judge the act tonight, decide whether it's suspendable (based strictly on the rules) Posted by BSXIII

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7oWYQw5UeM

Jack said it was a direct rule violation of rule 48, what are your thoughts ?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Suban Head Shot on Krejci : by your "logic" if you steal from a store and you haven't done it before, that means you should go unpunished Posted by wboi92287

Subban has done some cowardly dumb things but I've yet to see him intentionally target the head. The video shows that PKs elbow follows though, which he's been taught to do since he was a boy, as Krejci is falling back. All this coming from someone who can't stand Subban, ME.

While your waiting for me to come back keep rushing to judgement...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Subban on the ice, covering his head was nothing more than 100% pathetic.  If a Bruin did that, he'd be traded between the second and third period of the following game.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Posted by SanDogBrewin

Thank You...Its getting pretty crazy on here....Hockey no longer matters...now its lets suspend or ticked off at suspended bruins...garbage.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSFANNC. Show PATSFANNC's posts

Best thing about the play was that it took Ference about 4 tenths of a second to retaliate, Buffalo take note

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSXIII. Show BSXIII's posts

In Response to Re: Suban Head Shot on Krejci :                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7oWYQw5UeM Jack said it was a direct rule violation of rule 48, what are your thoughts ?
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

I think this should fall under a suspendable hit in today's NHL.  It's not a major violation though, in my opinion.  The initial contact looks to be clean shoulder to chest, which is clean.  But right before the contact, Suban looks to begin the process of throwing an elbow, which catches Krejci in the head on the follow through.  So I think it's a head shot.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from wboi92287. Show wboi92287's posts

Wow all Im saying is thats an illegal head shot and we all know Suban wont be reprimanded. Yall bufoons are putting words in my mouth, nobody can have a logical arguement anymore with out someone making a mockery of it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Didn't you love him smiling and saying to Krejci keep your head keep your head up.
    When he removed his jersey in the box did you guys take a look at that equipment ??  The guy should be playing linebacker with the Pats saturday night with shoulder pads like that.
    Instead of screaming to suspend the guy when will the league do something about the equipment !
    Concussions will never seize .

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

The replay shows Suban hitting Krejci with an elbow, Shanahan is such a fraud
    Posted by wboi92287

Isn't it a little early in the evening to call Shanny a fraud?  Is he supposed to suspend the guy by the time he gets out of the shower?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Suban Head Shot on Krejci : Isn't it a little early in the evening to call Shanny a fraud?  Is he supposed to suspend the guy by the time he gets out of the shower?
    Posted by SoxFanInIL

Well put and Thank you!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Suban Head Shot on Krejci : I think this should fall under a suspendable hit in today's NHL.  It's not a major violation though, in my opinion.  The initial contact looks to be clean shoulder to chest, which is clean.  But right before the contact, Suban looks to begin the process of throwing an elbow, which catches Krejci in the head on the follow through.  So I think it's a head shot. Posted by BSXIII

Fair enough evaluation I could be swayed and I would not complain if I saw on nhl.com tomorrow at lunch that Shanahan had scheduled a phone conference call PK the turtle.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Suban Head Shot on Krejci : Isn't it a little early in the evening to call Shanny a fraud?  Is he supposed to suspend the guy by the time he gets out of the shower?
    Posted by SoxFanInIL

Also he's adding this hit to Subban's repertoire. Eventually it'll catchup up to Subban, he might even get a call tomorrow and we'll never know.  Supposedly before Lucic got suspended on Rinaldo hit was called on other iffy hits.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Looked to me like he targetted the head with a forearm... good for a 2 game suspension since Subban doesn't have a history and Krejci wasn't hurt.

Sections
Shortcuts