Suban Head Shot on Krejci

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macacanadiannut. Show Macacanadiannut's posts

Re: Suban Head Shot on Krejci

In Response to Re: Suban Head Shot on Krejci:
    I'm not one to tattle to teacher normally, but when your post gets deleted and your account gets frozen for being reported for hate speech, I thought I should at least own up and let you know that I'm the one who flagged you. No reason for that kind of ignorance here.
    Posted by red75

My account is not frozen. Sometimes we say things we dont mean when we are angry. The truth hurts sometime.I have read alot worse than that on here in the last 10 years.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: Suban Head Shot on Krejci : My account is not frozen. Sometimes we say things we dont mean when we are angry. The truth hurts sometime.I have read alot worse than that on here in the last 10 years.
    Posted by Macacanadiannut

What does that mean??  That he shouldn't be black?  Your account should be frozen in my opinion.  Why am I wasting my time...?  Nevermind.  Ignore.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macacanadiannut. Show Macacanadiannut's posts

In Response to Re: Suban Head Shot on Krejci : Beat it Mac.  You don't belong here.  Disgusting.
    Posted by Fletcher1

Why dont you beat it. I was on this site before you were born and when it was under a different format. What a bunch of hypocrites.Getting your panties in a knot. I have read lots of trash about Canadians and French on here. Another reason why i seldom  post on here because some of  you think you are greater than everybody and that Bruin fans only come from Boston.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In Response to Re: Suban Head Shot on Krejci : Why dont you beat it. I was on this site before you were born and when it was under a different format. What a bunch of hypocrites.Getting your panties in a knot. I have read lots of trash about Canadians and French on here. Another reason why i seldom  post on here because some of  you think you are greater than everybody and that Bruin fans only come from Boston.

I don't even know what you're rambling about, and for the record, I live almost 2000 miles from Boston.

You're making racist comments on a hockey forum.  Therefore, I think you're a fool and you aren't welcome here.  Ask around if you think I'm the only one.

Don't care how old you are either.  Not old enough to know better...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I'm a lesbian Canadian from a francophone community, and none of the "trash" I've read on here about the French or Canadians or even LGBT comes even close to your comment. It's blind, dumb, bigotry of the highest order. Whatever, what Fletcher said, Why am I wasting my time. Ignore.

and for the record, I live close to 3,000 miles from Boston.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: Suban Head Shot on Krejci : Im rambling now. Im not just talking about you.I could careless what you think.Oooh im not welcome by you. I made a comment and i stick by it. Take it as you want.

Yeah takes alot of courage to stand by that prejudiced hate speech comment. Good for you.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macacanadiannut. Show Macacanadiannut's posts

I'm a lesbian Canadian from a francophone community, and none of the "trash" I've read on here about the French or Canadians or even LGBT comes even close to your comment. It's blind, dumb, bigotry of the highest order. Whatever, what Fletcher said, Why am I wasting my time. Ignore. and for the record, I live close to 3,000 miles from Boston.
    Posted by red75
    Then you have not been on here long enough to remember.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I always find the "other people do bad things too" defense hilarious. You said something terrible and racist. Admit it and say you are sorry. I hear worse from people I know in real life, and i don't think they genuinely mean it, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt too. But writing something so bad on a public form is very offensive and really stupid.

In Response to Re: Suban Head Shot on Krejci : Then you have not been on here long enough to remember.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

I'm not one to tattle to teacher normally, but when your post gets deleted and your account gets frozen for being reported for hate speech, I thought I should at least own up and let you know that I'm the one who flagged you. No reason for that kind of ignorance here.
    Posted by red75

I did too Red! What a pitiful human being!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Re: Suban Head Shot on Krejci : Im rambling now. Im not just talking about you.I could careless what you think.Oooh im not welcome by you. I made a comment and i stick by it. Take it as you want.

You make an idiotic comment then get into it with Fletch. Did you wake up today telling yourself to lose all credibilty on this site?

Go away, we don't want you here.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

I take it that you're nothing but a joke! GET LOST!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

All they do is remove the comment and still let Macacanadiannut reply on here?

The fact that he made a racist comment and says he sticks by it should get him banned from this site.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Don't want him to completely derail this thread.

So back to my earlier point, I do hold out hope that Subban will reform, because I think he has loads of potential, but his antics will greatly limit that potential. There are players who have done it - Terrible Ted Lindsay and Mark Savard come to mind. But I won't hold my breath.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

In other news, BDC reporting that a Montreal source says no supplemental discipline for Subban, and that (as expected) no lobbying from the Bruins.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

In Response to Re: Suban Head Shot on Krejci : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI5ypqU6cG8
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Nice one.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

http://youtu.be/heF3OY2Pnoo Watch the view that starts at 1:29. Am I the only one that thinks this is nowhere near worth the reaction it is getting here?  When Subban makes contact, his arm is down and his skates are still on the ice.  He pushes out with his arm against Krejčí's head after contact, but that's different than a hit and it looks to me like he got Krejčí with his wrist.  He leaves his feet during the hit, but not in such a way that it elevates the point of contact. It wasn't a clean hit, but I don't see anything that should make it more than the minor it received.
    Posted by DrCC

Sorry, but I disagree completely. Didn't see the game last night, I'm away on vacation, but just watched the replay provided by your link. DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY!!! And the turtle show? Pathetic and disgusting, but exactly what we've come to expect from MTL & VCR. Krecji is one of the league's bright young stars, obviously one of our best players and has had concussion problems before. This was a dangerous hit that could've seriously injured DK. Just glad he's okay. I've given up on Shanny doing the right thing and the officiating is a joke. I don't even care anymore. We're the Bruins and we handle these matters the Bruin way. Ference took care of business, love his game,  AF deserves to wear the Black and Gold, he is a true Bruin. And I think Subban will be dealt with further by the Bruins in a future game. I could see Johnny B lining PK the Turtle up for a mammoth open ice hit. Hope so.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

In Response to Re: Suban Head Shot on Krejci : Why dont you beat it. I was on this site before you were born and when it was under a different format. What a bunch of hypocrites.Getting your panties in a knot. I have read lots of trash about Canadians and French on here. Another reason why i seldom  post on here because some of  you think you are greater than everybody and that Bruin fans only come from Boston.

Relax guy. I post on here and I grew up in Northern Ontario but presently live in Scotland. I've been to Boston numerous times and the place and the fans are great. No doubt. Nothing on this planet or this universe will ever stop me from rooting for the Bs. Ever. And for what its worth, some of my fav Bruins of all time have been French Canadian. Jean Ratelle, Rejean Lemelin, Ray Bourque and of course the immortal Jacques Plante. Even if it was for only ten games.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

The turtling and laughing was classic Subban. No respect for that clown. Talent with no brains or pride. I loved AF putting his hands in front of his face to mock him. Priceless.

Mac, I've been on this site a long long time and you are far and away the biggest racist clown I've ever had the displeasure to run across. I'd rather engage in verbal arguments with "look-at-me" morons like Cactus Tony and Tukka Fall. Face it, you are racist loser. Defend it all you want but when you call someone a monkey you get lumped in with Nazi skinheads and the KKK in my book. Take off and leave us alone. You are not wanted here. Reported.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BorisTheGorilla. Show BorisTheGorilla's posts

Subban will get his one day.  And the guy who does it will get 40 emails the next day from around the league saying "thanks". 

Sections
Shortcuts