Suban

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Suban

Keep seeing highlights of that weasel laughing it up on the bench... probably after he took one of his dives.  I really hope someone takes him out and teach that little ________ a lesson.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

Re: Suban

whatever, Subban is a great player, and looks dangerous almost every time he has the puck. 
    quit crying.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikevancura. Show mikevancura's posts

Suban's hit on krejeci was priceless.  This kid is a future Norris winner

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeanTownBabies. Show BeanTownBabies's posts

mattbs........remember this....its your boston tv station showing you his face laughing .....I really hope someone takes him out and teach that little ________ a lesson......typical bruins mentality.....i hope you guys never ever win a stanley cup again.....keep losing loser

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Newfiebullet. Show Newfiebullet's posts

P.K Subban is an outstanding young player. The guy has been extremely impressive in the 1st 2 games. Sure he has maturity issues but he is a very talented kid.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Suban:
    mattbs........remember this....its your boston tv station showing you his face laughing .....I really hope someone takes him out and teach that little ________ a lesson......typical bruins mentality.....i hope you guys never ever win a stanley cup again.....keep losing loser
    Posted by BeanTownBabies

A Habs fan taking the time to post on a rival site after a 7 game series is at 2-0 and you want to refer to someone else as a loser?Oh,the irony......

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

P.K Subban is an outstanding young player. The guy has been extremely impressive in the 1st 2 games. Sure he has maturity issues but he is a very talented kid.
    Posted by Newfiebullet

Take the laughing for whatever it's worth. PK looks like he's starting to show a little of that maturity. He's short post game interviev on ice with Darren Eliot was businesslike, unassuming and respectful to his opponent. He had a couple of good hits and absorbed a lot more in return but handled it well.

It's no surprise being down 2-0. Habs showed they are tough once the playoffs hit. Incredible run last year and drawing their favorite opponent this year in the 1st round. Shots on goal not everything but Price seeing 66 so far and TT 46 has to tell you something. Habs also very opportunistic -- burying a few on numerous B's forced defensive errors. B's players choking on some big opportunities mixed in with a post here and there make these games hard to watch. Well wishes for game 3 -- I've been with this team for almost 50 years so I'll be watching right to the bitter end as usual. Every time I think I'vee seen it all -- They find another way to disappoint.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

In Response to Re: Suban : Take the laughing for whatever it's worth. PK looks like he's starting to show a little of that maturity. He's short post game interviev on ice with Darren Eliot was businesslike, unassuming and respectful to his opponent. He had a couple of good hits and absorbed a lot more in return but handled it well. It's no surprise being down 2-0. Habs showed they are tough once the playoffs hit. Incredible run last year and drawing their favorite opponent this year in the 1st round. Shots on goal not everything but Price seeing 66 so far and TT 46 has to tell you something. Habs also very opportunistic -- burying a few on numerous B's forced defensive errors. B's players choking on some big opportunities mixed in with a post here and there make these games hard to watch. Well wishes for game 3 -- I've been with this team for almost 50 years so I'll be watching right to the bitter end as usual. Every time I think I'vee seen it all -- They find another way to disappoint.
    Posted by zamboni24

Good post. The Bruins are choking in a big way. Leadership needs to come from Neely Chia & Clod but out of those 3 Cam is the only one now that can save this mess. Over and over this is what comes from Julien's team.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Wrong, I live in Ontario and I saw this on CBC and TSN.  Yes I know he can be a great player but if you ever played a competitive team sport and you see the other bench laughing you want to take their heads off.  Its not just Boston it's, every team...

In Response to Re: Suban : A Habs fan taking the time to post on a rival site after a 7 game series is at 2-0 and you want to refer to someone else as a loser?Oh,the irony......
    Posted by dezaruchi

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Subban is an excellent player who is hated on these boards because of the jersey he wears. He does the same thing Marchand does (I forget most of you hate him as well). While I despise him being on the other team he is something to watch when he has the puck.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Subban is very talented and equally immature. Did not like Lucic's high stick as it was deliberate and showed that subban was as effective as Marchand in upsetting the other team. It also shows that Claude has no control over many of the players on this team.How can Boychuck make the same mistake, leading to a goal, more than once?? Did Houda show him the problem after the first goal?? The Habs have played their game; bottled up the Bruins first line; never gave Marchand the room he had in game one; and demolished Claude's" stack em up the middle" defense by skating wide and firing across the crease. The Bruins were outplayed, outscouted, and outcoached. Good luck in Montreal on Monday, a game many of us will not have access since Versus will be elsewhere.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from terry24. Show terry24's posts

I hate the guy for diving, but there's no question he has the skills to be a great player.

He nearly sent Krecji into the NESN booth and into Kluzak's lap.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Del2006. Show Del2006's posts

Suban is a future Norris winner....he's one of the best if it's not the best D in the NHL right now and he's only 21!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

say what you want about him he has shut down the top line,played terrific and oh by the way has the hit of the series.Forget trying to run him out of the building, it isnt working, he's too good. Play hockey and try scoring a goal.

Sections
Shortcuts