Subban Fight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Subban Fight

Tonight in the Maple Leafs versus Canadiens fight which I find myself rooting for the maple leafs in P.K. Subban decided to fight Joffrey Lupul and as Lupul decides to take off his helmet as a player should when he wears a visor, Subban Decides to through a sucker punch.  The one time this guy decides to fight he practically jumps the guy.  what a pu$sy

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Subban Fight

Yeah, what a joke. Let him try that crap with Lucic... see what happens!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Subban Fight:
    Tonight in the Maple Leafs versus Canadiens fight which I find myself rooting for the maple leafs in P.K. Subban decided to fight Joffrey Lupul and as Lupul decides to take off his helmet as a player should when he wears a visor, Subban Decides to through a sucker punch.  The one time this guy decides to fight he practically jumps the guy.  what a pu$sy
    Posted by Tuckerw3

That's typical Suban behavior and of course he wants to fight Lupul(5 fights in his NHL career-none since 08-09).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I saw it as well.  That is chicken $ hit stuff.  I played junior with a guy that actually put the screws in his visor in backwards so that the pointy end was out the helmet so when I guy would hit it it would rip their knuckles up. 

I can't stand PK. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Lets be fair.

Lucic would not fight George on coaches orders.  Do you think PK is permitted to fight Lucic.  PK lead all players in ice time the other night.  As much as I hate him he simply won't go with our big boys.  Nor should he.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Subban Fight:
    Lets be fair. Lucic would not fight George on coaches orders.  Do you think PK is permitted to fight Lucic.  PK lead all players in ice time the other night.  As much as I hate him he simply won't go with our big boys.  Nor should he.
    Posted by shuperman

The difference being,Subban is glad to receive those orders and isn't a bad tradeoff  with Lucic.I think Lucic wanted to test himself against Laraque but the tradeoff made no sense.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Dez,

I don't think anyone wanted to test themselves against George.  And that is a good point I was hoping someone would make.  Lucic can fight.  PK can't.  So would PK fighting a fighter be a smart move? 
    He is a yapper and must have roomed with Lapierre.  Someone will feed him soon enough if he doesnt calm down.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

And to stir the pot.  Lucic hasn't done very well in the last 2 yrs in terms of fighting.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

NHL network feed sucks... or else it's my DirecTV satellite?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Bruin,

what game are you watching?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

And to stir the pot.  Lucic hasn't done very well in the last 2 yrs in terms of fighting.
    Posted by shuperman

The player poll still chose Lucic as one of the leagues top fighters and you're spot on-Subban is right to avoid him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

dez,

I can see why the players voted him in that class.  But he really hasnt been much the last couple yrs.  

PK is a hairy turd.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/102130

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Bruin, what game are you watching?
    Posted by shuperman

MON vs TOR on NHL Network

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

no CBC?

gotta love HNIC

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

If he's only willing to go with the little guys, he should be spearing, cross checking and running his mouth to the big guys.

The kid is vomit.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

i agree, but thats part of his game.  and come playoff time we better not fall for that stuff or their little fwds will be on the PP all game.
    montreal fans actually gave their team a standing ovation for standing up to the bruins. 

should make the 8th of march game fun to watch...

and why couldnt they let cooke play against the islanders.  where is the justice.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Sooner or later the brash and punk-assed Subban will have his back turned in the corner of his own zone as he tries to make a play and he will be pasted by someone into the glass. 

It would be the only time I would cheer a dirtbag like Matt Cooke should he be the one to do the deed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

no way i like cooke over subban.  cooke plays the game at a criminal level.  PK is a rat but he is no where near the level of hate i have for cooke. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

no way i like cooke over subban.  cooke plays the game at a criminal level.  PK is a rat but he is no where near the level of hate i have for cooke. 
    Posted by shuperman

Fair enough, shupe.  "Cheer" was too strong a word as Cooke is vermin.  Okay, then.  I would be pleased if Subban got nailed and if Cooke were the one to hit him, so be it.  Full stop.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

Posted by shuperman

good. who wants a talented Hockey player like Lucic fighting anyway.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Subban May Regret His Reputation http://sflow.us/dSiGep

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

After having watched this, I can tell you exactly how a Lucic/Subban fight would go. Subban would throw one of those ridiculous haymakers that throws him off balance, Lucic would throw an uppercut while Subban is hanging out in the wind from the haymaker, and then Subban would be carried off the ice.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Subban and Lupul are both listed at 206. That makes either one bigger than Campbell or McQuaid.  As for Lupul not having fought since 08, Ference, Sturm, and Dipietro have been about as healthy over that span as Lupul.

If he's only willing to go with the little guys, he should be spearing, cross checking and running his mouth to the big guys. The kid is vomit.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Subban = Marchand

Next topic.

Posted by shuperman

Sections
Shortcuts