Subban Hat Trick

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattman1447. Show mattman1447's posts

Subban Hat Trick

I know this kid takes alot of flack and is constantly targeted by other teams, (I think most of it is racially motivated but no one really wants to bring it up)... he may chirp a little much but I'd take him and his spirit for playing the game any day of the week.

The B's could certainly use alot more of this in their play!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from montecristo. Show montecristo's posts

Re: Subban Hat Trick

No thanks, hate his sissy hide behind the refs game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitch19. Show nitch19's posts

Are you kidding?  He got drafted by the perfect, ideal team who he fits right in with.  Just another gutless, yipping, embellishing, chicken-sh*t p#ssy Hab-not.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

In Response to Subban Hat Trick:
    I know this kid takes alot of flack and is constantly targeted by other teams, (I think most of it is racially motivated but no one really wants to bring it up)... he may chirp a little much but I'd take him and his spirit for playing the game any day of the week. The B's could certainly use alot more of this in their play!
    Posted by mattman1447

True. I think players with a swagger in their youth came by that swagger from being the best at what they do. Generally the more confident a player is, the better he is. Not that I'm a psychologist, I just play one on tv LOL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

Subban has got some skill but I don't like the way he plays.He is like a forward on the backend,he runs around like a chicken with his head cut off.I wouldn't want him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

You can't say that he doesn't have skill.  It's the yapping and not willing to back it up that really gets to people.  I would like the bruins to own his rights as he would make good trade bait for a bruins type player.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattman1447. Show mattman1447's posts

In Response to Re: Subban Hat Trick:
    You can't say that he doesn't have skill.  It's the yapping and not willing to back it up that really gets to people.  I would like the bruins to own his rights as he would make good trade bait for a bruins type player.
    Posted by Rufus604

The kid can definitely fly and he moves that puck as good as anyone when he's on the PP....something Kaberle does well for the B's but we all know the sorry results we're getting on the PP. Not to put blame on anyone but you have to start somewhere...(0 goals & 3 assists since he's been here...come on now!...and we want to extend his contract? Don't know what PC's smoking up there in the rafters!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Subban Hat Trick : The kid can definitely fly and he moves that puck as good as anyone when he's on the PP....something Kaberle does well for the B's but we all know the sorry results we're getting on the PP. Not to put blame on anyone but you have to start somewhere...(0 goals & 3 assists since he's been here...come on now!...and we want to extend his contract? Don't know what PC's smoking up there in the rafters!
    Posted by mattman1447

I think what is getting lost in this current losing streak is the fact that Boston is 7-3-3 with Kaberle in the lineup.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Good player with nothing upstairs.  Its different when you are a dman and doing that stuff.  Someone will eventually get him.  He will not fight.  Nor should he.   He is their best dman. 
    But someone will fll him in eventually.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Talent and speed but a total punk. Grapes was right the other night on Coach's Corner. Someone is gonna smoke this kid. The guy hacks Lecavalier 2-3 times in a vulnerable area on his arm and wrist right in front of the ref -- no penalty. Vinnie slashes him once on a protected area and the guy crashes to the ice like a clubbed seal. I can't stand theatrics in this game -- Someone tell PK this isn't soccer.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

I don't care if Subban had six hat tricks. He's still an annoying little shiteatingcocksucker. Fack him. I hope the Bruins beat the livingshit out of him on Thursday, and all of his little Habfag friends.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Good player with nothing upstairs.  Its different when you are a dman and doing that stuff.  Someone will eventually get him.  He will not fight.  Nor should he.   He is their best dman.  But someone will fll him in eventually.
    Posted by shuperman

The fact he's -2 doesn't help his cause much either.

Sections
Shortcuts