Subban in ANOTHER practice scuffle

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Subban in ANOTHER practice scuffle

This time with Descharnais
    http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=388679

A course all ya are in a frenzy and foaming at the mouth about trades this didn't even show up on the radar.

Habs could be clubbing each other to death and you all would be wondering what if would take to get Cam Barker away from the Oilers.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Re: Subban in ANOTHER practice scuffle

I can't believe some people actually thought he'd be a good Bruin.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In Response to Subban in ANOTHER practice scuffle:
    This time with Descharnais http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=388679 A course all ya are in a frenzy and foaming at the mouth about trades this didn't even show up on the radar. Habs could be clubbing each other to death and you all would be wondering what if would take to get Cam Barker away from the Oilers.
    Posted by BadHabitude

Check out the names involved. Funny how we don't hear names like Moen or White. Who's the next target -- Gionta?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Check out the names involved. Funny how we don't hear names like Moen or White. Who's the next target -- Gionta?

I hear the water boy is a bit nervous these days. Subban has 6 inches and 50 pounds on him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillsBruins. Show WillsBruins's posts

This guy is a cancer to a team. 
    Interesting to see what his next contract is going to look like. RFA after this season i think.
    Cant see many teams wanting to add this attitude to their everyday chemistry of a team. Guessing PK overvalues himself and sit out for awhile.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from -sabot-13. Show -sabot-13's posts

I don't know the numbers - But I think PK has had more fights with his team-mates than all the other players from the 29 other teams.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

T.N.B thats all thats needs to be said about mister suban.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Subban in ANOTHER practice scuffle:
    This guy is a cancer to a team.  Interesting to see what his next contract is going to look like. RFA after this season i think. Cant see many teams wanting to add this attitude to their everyday chemistry of a team. Guessing PK overvalues himself and sit out for awhile.  
    Posted by WillsBruins

I'm not convinced of that, not yet anyway.  It could be a case of bad chemistry.

I know I was on one team once where I absolutely hated about 5 or 6 guys.  Actually no one got along, fights in the locker room weren't that unusual.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillsBruins. Show WillsBruins's posts

In Response to Re: Subban in ANOTHER practice scuffle:
    In Response to Re: Subban in ANOTHER practice scuffle : I'm not convinced of that, not yet anyway.  It could be a case of bad chemistry. I know I was on one team once where I absolutely hated about 5 or 6 guys.  Actually no one got along, fights in the locker room weren't that unusual.
    Posted by BadHabitude

Sounds like fun, lol.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

There are many reasons why I wouldn't want to see Subban in black & gold. This isn't one of them.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from grizzlybear69. Show grizzlybear69's posts

Pernell and White would be enjoyable...would also be rather nice if they let them GO.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Subban in ANOTHER practice scuffle:
    This time with Descharnais http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=388679 A course all ya are in a frenzy and foaming at the mouth about trades this didn't even show up on the radar. Habs could be clubbing each other to death and you all would be wondering what if would take to get Cam Barker away from the Oilers.
    Posted by BadHabitude

That's because only 1 of those subjects has any relevance to Bruins fans. Subban giving Desharnais a reacharound isn't it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Sorry, but PK when he plays hockey is one of my favourite guys to watch in the Eastern Conference. He's no different than Marchand when Brad acts up. Brad just doens't fight with teammates, but PK doesn't get suspended either. I think PK doesn't hold back his tenacity in practice & that gets him in trouble. He needs to grow up there's no question there, but IMO I think PK will be a Norris Trophy candidate within the next 3-5 yrs.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

A lot of people thought Subban would be a Norris candidate this year, and they were way off.

This guy confuses the heck of of me.  Sometimes I see the stunning talent and energy of his game and just hope the Habs are foolish enough to trade him.  He can be the most dangerous player on the ice.

The next time I see an immature punk who leads his team in turnovers by a huge margin, acts like an idiot, and is widely disliked in his own dressing room.  Those times I hope the Habs hang onto him and he continues to bring discord to the team.

If he matures, it's going to be scary.  But some guys don't ever really mature and his antics seem to be a pretty big part of his personality.  I still remember his wild giggling and preening in the penalty box during a key game with the Bruins last month where the Habs were losing 3-0 in the 3rd period -- he just doesn't seem to get it.  He seems much more concerned with himself than the team.

I think Marchand has shown more promise in his ability to grow up and cut out the antics than Subban has.  I'm grateful for that.

Sections
Shortcuts