Subban -- The Sequel

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Re: Subban -- The Sequel

In Response to Subban -- The Sequel:
    As if the Bogosian and Sutherby fights I posted last week didn't embarrass him enough -- he had to give Letestu a try. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nufKcEcf8s
    Posted by zamboni24

No wonder subban doesn't fight...I seriously think Alex Semin would lay a beatdown on him

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

Subban missed on a punch and lost his balance. He didn't get his @ss handed to him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Subban -- The Sequel:
    Subban missed on a punch and lost his balance. He didn't get his @ss handed to him.
    Posted by screw-cindy-and-ovie

Yeah,I wtched that game and actually thought good for him.He at least tried to have a straight up fight with someone and,as you stated,simply lost his balance.I have no problem with that.If only he'd have a straight up fight with someone on the Bruins.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

In Response to Re: Subban -- The Sequel : Yeah,I wtched that game and actually thought good for him.He at least tried to have a straight up fight with someone and,as you stated,simply lost his balance.I have no problem with that.If only he'd have a straight up fight with someone on the Bruins.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Lol, but who? Kamper, maybe Ference, Marchand, Seguin, Savard, and Paille.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

he lost his balance ON PURPOSE so the refs would jump in
    Posted by readsocks

He's a punk....mark my words , if he keeps going the way he's going....he will be getting a significant upgrade in dance partners !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Subban -- The Sequel : Lol, but who? Kamper, maybe Ference, Marchand, Seguin, Savard, and Paille.
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan

Maybe one of those guys but not Ference(he'd likely get pounded by Ference).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Dez Paille has been fighting some big guys Carkner, Buff. Paille even threw some good punches in those and played tough last night. He would kill subban.

Marchand probably would too but I dont think Marchand could reach Subbans head with a punch. Imagine if March was 6'1 hed beast.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Dez Paille has been fighting some big guys Carkner, Buff. Paille even threw some good punches in those and played tough last night. He would kill subban. Marchand probably would too but I dont think Marchand could reach Subbans head with a punch. Imagine if March was 6'1 hed beast.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey

I wouldn't call what happened between Paille and Carkner/Byfuglien fights(at least on Paille's end).I too was pleased to see Paille get some shots(unpenalized)in on Carkner.The refs must've been about as impressed with Carkner as I was about starting (with Paille of all people)at that point in a blowout.Carkner will get what's coming to him before the year is over.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

He throws a punch like that against a guy like Carkner or Colton Orr.....it's lights out! Bottom line....the way he is carrying on, he could find himself tangling with someone with allot more skill than that boy in above video. Subban is a very good player....but he needs to tone it down with his antics....even his teammates are getting annoyed .

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Subban -- The Sequel : He's a punk....mark my words , if he keeps going the way he's going....he will be getting a significant upgrade in dance partners !
    Posted by Beezfan4life

He will get his eventually because he will under estimate someone then get pounded. This all in the development of a wanna be tough guy. He'll end up like Avery sucker punching players and only dancing with guys smaller than him once he gets whooped.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

Agree with Dez, I'd love to see him fight Ferrence - although Ferrence is a pretty tough dude. However my favorite would be to watch him get pummeled by Looch :)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

If he wants to continue to shoot his big mouth off he is going to get pounded.Last Saturday's game again'st Montreal Thornton was telling to keep yapping he was going to get a fist in his big mouth.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

quite fortunate of him to slip just before getting his a** kicked...what a sally

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

I wish on the whole they would put a beating on a lot of these peppers, get it done with all at once and then move on to hockey.... the way they did it in Fall '07 when Chara jackhammered Latendresse and then Stuey took out one of the Kostistyn sisters etc.... few other involved too

Paciotty should be mowed down next game.... he has the size, so it wouldn't make Chara, or Mcquaid , look like a bully.....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from fordprefect. Show fordprefect's posts

I can't wait to see this punk get his due.  Hit or fight someone 6 foot tall and over 200 lbs like he is and I will be shocked!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

he lost his balance ON PURPOSE so the refs would jump in
    Posted by readsocks

Yea because you can read people's minds and see exactly what they were intending to do right?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I'm reading all your comments and brings me back when Richards called him out.
    I guess he was right and the word got around pretty fast.
    Who do you think gets more respect between Ricahrds and Subban.
    My guess Ricahrds.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Krejci and Subban could be a good fight ....the guy is a real Clown ...he skates around tries the Spinorama eveery game dives for nothing ...he is a real clown ...will not end the seaon in Montreal ...will be send back to Hamilton ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

patrice bergeron dropping pk subban would be the bout i want to see...never happen because of concussions...even though #37 wouldn't get hit by a punch(pk would"slip") 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Ference would KILL PK, no doubt.  Ference is a pit bull:  He isnt the biggest guy out there, and he seems nice enough, but when you hit the switch he turns into a killer.  I dont think PK CAN fight, at all, honestly.  He runs around out there and talks a lot of crap and backs out of everything.  Hes not a great player either, marginal, the only people who say this are Habs fans and their homer announcers trying to talk him up.  He is a nobody, and once a guy like Orr has enough of his crap, theyll take him apart.  If PK dropped them with Ference, he would go down FAST just trying to get out of the fight.  Mark my words.  He wont stand and throw with ANYONE!!!! 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

...he is a real clown ...will not end the seaon in Montreal ...will be send back to Hamilton ... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Best prediction yet!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Yup, somebody needs to clean his clock.  Fast.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Exactly -- It seems like Turtle Man isn't comfortable unless he's being dragged around on his back. This guy has the balance of a DUI victim after a long night a Cheers.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

In Response to Re: Subban -- The Sequel : Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Best prediction yet!
    Posted by Kennedy97

PK's talk... against or for...for sure every one talks about him.... LOL...

Sections
Shortcuts