Subban this and Subban that but this is the true faker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Subban this and Subban that but this is the true faker

In response to kitchener's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Im giving emelin the benefit of the doubt.  There isnt a more sensitive spot.   Im not sure why all the hate for emelin.  I give the guy credit for going up against the biggest meanest power fwd in the game.  He keeps coming back for more.  Never says a word.  Hes a good dman.  

[/QUOTE]       Because he is a Scab go un the Scab forumn if you love him!

[/QUOTE]

I dont need your approval to post here.  Tks for your concern though.   

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Ergoetal's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I still say PK needs some windshield wipers for that sheet of plastic over his face.

[/QUOTE]

Who cares about his visor?

What you see is what you get with him. Love the fact he is part of this rivalry, makes it that much funner to watch.

[/QUOTE]

I think he's a joke.  Is this the new style of hockey?  Dive for the win? Cheap shot artist who won't fight?  Is he afraid someone might mess up his nose?  Maybe not a bad idea.  Meanwhile, he should get some windshield wipers.

And don't compare him to Marchie.  At least the little ball of hate will back it up by fighting.  PK is a big guy, but he'd just as soon flop and turtle.

[/QUOTE]

I want a fight log of marchand.  He backs nothing up.  

Emelin has a metal plate in his head and physically cant fight.  Nor should he have to after a clean hit.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from socca10. Show socca10's posts

[/QUOTE]

I think he's a joke.  Is this the new style of hockey?  Dive for the win? Cheap shot artist who won't fight?  Is he afraid someone might mess up his nose?  Maybe not a bad idea.  Meanwhile, he should get some windshield wipers.

And don't compare him to Marchie.  At least the little ball of hate will back it up by fighting.  PK is a big guy, but he'd just as soon flop and turtle.

[/QUOTE]

Emelin has a metal plate in his head and physically cant fight.  Nor should he have to after a clean hit.  

[/QUOTE]

I don't care if either of them fights. What irks me with PK (and Marchand when he does it, but he's not nearly at the same level as PK) is when he flops, sucker punches (usually when someone is between him and his opponent) or does the dirty stick work, and THEN cries to the ref. I don't mind when Marchand aggitates and skates away, he knows he isn't going to find too many dance partners who don't dwarf him. 

Look at the kerfuffle with Boychuck in the last game, PK bag-tags him then flops and cries for help from the refs. Throws a shoulder into Johnny then acts like he was sitting there innocently, throwing up his hands like "see the violence inherent in the system? Help! Help! I'm being repressed!"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from socca10. Show socca10's posts

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Source: http://www.hockeyfights.com/players/2018

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

You don't get lightly tapped (Tappen?) and immediately fall to the ground.  That's not how the walnuts work.

[/QUOTE]

And now you're an expert with the nutsack. 

Can you inform my nuts............. so the next time I get the instant pain they'll know that they should have waited ?

[/QUOTE]

In his defense, he's probably been kicked in the nuts more than your average person.

[/QUOTE]

welcome back dez!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to socca10's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Source: http://www.hockeyfights.com/players/2018

[/QUOTE]

Pk and Yemelin have more.  

Yemelin.   I love it bc nas hates it. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

And now you're an expert with the nutsack. 

Can you inform my nuts............. so the next time I get the instant pain they'll know that they should have waited ?

[/QUOTE]

You're hoping for pain there.  You probably lost feeling in that area 25 years ago.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from socca10. Show socca10's posts

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

PK has a couple more, (Y)Emelin has far fewer. But I get your point, we "forgive" Marchand more because he's OUR DB... :)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

C'mon Sally.  You're getting particularly soft in your Captain Contrarian stance this time.  Emelin "can't" fight because there's a risk of injury?  

Maybe Lucic "can't" get lowbridged across the knees because of risk of injury.

When you throw hits that have a high probability of causing injury, it's perfectly logical that opposing players might bring that risk of injury back to you, in a big way.  Fair game.  Accountability in hockey.

shupe and the Monreal reactionaries can gasp and cry foul and call 911 all they want, but expecting Lucic and the Bruins to treat Emelin differently than everyone else, because of prior injuries, is insane.

I just can just see Julien in the lockerroom before the game:

"Okay guys, before we take the ice let's do a quick review of Montreal's medical history so we don't risk hurting anybody.  Emelin doesn't like to fight, so even if he takes runs at guys, we can't throw a punch at him.  Gionta had his appendiix out as a kid, so no shots to the mid-section on him.  Anything else Dr. shupe?  Now go get 'em!"

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You and your damn extra letters in names.  I am starting to think that you tried to have your screen name as "Superman" but for an unknown reason, added an "h" in there.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

If Yemelin doesn't have to fight because he has a plateface, Marchand doesn't have to fight because he's vertically challenged.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You and your damn extra letters in names.  I am starting to think that you tried to have your screen name as "Superman" but for an unknown reason, added an "h" in there.

[/QUOTE]

Haha.  I love this place.  It could be a tv sitcom.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

C'mon Sally.  You're getting particularly soft in your Captain Contrarian stance this time.  Emelin "can't" fight because there's a risk of injury?  

[/QUOTE]

The plate in Emelin's head is well documented.  Now, he should adjust his style to avoid drawing the ire of big bad guys.  I'd agree with that.  That would also make him less effective.  He's a heavy hitter.  He f'ed with Seguin last season and Chara took care of it. 

Under no circumstances, however, should a player have to fight after throwing a clean check.  In this instance, the B's look stupid.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from socca10. Show socca10's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The plate in Emelin's head is well documented.  Now, he should adjust his style to avoid drawing the ire of big bad guys.  I'd agree with that.  That would also make him less effective.  He's a heavy hitter.  He f'ed with Seguin last season and Chara took care of it. 

Under no circumstances, however, should a player have to fight after throwing a clean check.  In this instance, the B's look stupid.

[/QUOTE]

Shouldn't turtle either...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

When you throw hits that have a high probability of causing injury, it's perfectly logical that opposing players might bring that risk of injury back to you, in a big way.  Fair game.  Accountability in hockey.

shupe and the Monreal reactionaries can gasp and cry foul and call 911 all they want, but expecting Lucic and the Bruins to treat Emelin differently than everyone else, because of prior injuries, is insane.

"Okay guys, before we take the ice let's do a quick review of Montreal's medical history so we don't risk hurting anybody.  Emelin doesn't like to fight, so even if he takes runs at guys, we can't throw a punch at him.  Gionta had his appendiix out as a kid, so no shots to the mid-section on him.  Anything else Dr. shupe?  Now go get 'em!"

[/QUOTE]

Yes there is a risk of injury. He has a metal plate in his head.  Similar to the one im trying to get through with you.  Ive seen people cry foul over this hit.  It was a beauty.  Rob Blake rarely had to fight.  Go watch his hits.  His rump crushed people.   

Would you be ok with a heavy fisted fighter grabbing bergie and crushing his brain a bit more then it already has been if he laid someone out with a clean hit  Or would you cry that he has concussion issues.  What was you stance when Big George was trying to fight our very own Lucic and he skated away everytime?   Bc im pretty sure thats what brought that on.  Heavy hits and george wanted him to fight bc of it.  Big George and montreal looked stupid.  Colton Orr was running around like a fool last year and i dont remember Chara skating up to him.  

Its funny i notice ST was the toughest man in the league that night.  Havent seen that in a while.  Why?  No one to take him to task on it.  

The Chara hit on Max was just a bad luck hockey play gone wrong.  yemelin hit on lucic was a beauty.  Lucic looks like a whiney kid complaining.  Yemelin has received somewhat questionable thunderous hits from lucic and always comes back for more.   Ive seen many a dman like that come and go through the league and they dont have to fight.  kronwall is probably the best recent example.  

So sure, they can throw a punch at him...But they will be in the box.  If he doesnt like to be hit stop skating around like hes untouchable.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobruins. Show bobruins's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes there is a risk of injury. He has a metal plate in his head.  Similar to the one im trying to get through with you.  Ive seen people cry foul over this hit.  It was a beauty.  Rob Blake rarely had to fight.  Go watch his hits.  His rump crushed people.   

Would you be ok with a heavy fisted fighter grabbing bergie and crushing his brain a bit more then it already has been if he laid someone out with a clean hit  Or would you cry that he has concussion issues.  What was you stance when Big George was trying to fight our very own Lucic and he skated away everytime?   Bc im pretty sure thats what brought that on.  Heavy hits and george wanted him to fight bc of it.  Big George and montreal looked stupid.  Colton Orr was running around like a fool last year and i dont remember Chara skating up to him.  

Its funny i notice ST was the toughest man in the league that night.  Havent seen that in a while.  Why?  No one to take him to task on it.  

The Chara hit on Max was just a bad luck hockey play gone wrong.  yemelin hit on lucic was a beauty.  Lucic looks like a whiney kid complaining.  Yemelin has received somewhat questionable thunderous hits from lucic and always comes back for more.   Ive seen many a dman like that come and go through the league and they dont have to fight.  kronwall is probably the best recent example.  

So sure, they can throw a punch at him...But they will be in the box.  If he doesnt like to be hit stop skating around like hes untouchable.  

[/QUOTE]

I agree that there is a risk of injury fighting a guy with a metal plate in his head....you could brake your fist.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Agreed, but one of the things that makes Lucic great (and feared) is that he isn't 'Gentleman Shawn" when he's angry.    

I know when I played if someone went low on me for an open ice hit, causing me to do a flip in the air, I'd be really angry about it.  If I caught up to that guy and got the "oh, I have a previous injury to my head, so you shouldn't do anything to hurt me" I'd laugh.

Lucic doesn't do a feasability test before goes after someone and Emelin might want to keep that in mind.  It's the exact reason why a lot of people don't try to hit Lucic around the knees.  He might punch them.  shupe and Montreal fans might scream in horror about the metal plate if that happens.  I won't.  Comes with the territory.  Too much of a risk? Hang em' up.

Don't hit Rich Peverly - he has a heart condition.

Emelin doesn't have to fight.  But he did go out of his way to tick off a very big, angry player who might not consult with his doctor before coming after him.  That's hockey.  And Lucic having a loose screw is absolutely one of the merits in his game.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

What is this whole Emelin can't fight because of a plate in his head? I understand he has one under his left eye cause of a fractured cheekbone from 5 years ago but it doesn't make him immune from fighting.

He's fought: E.Kane, M. Foligno and Chara didnt seem to care about it last year.

I havent read where Emelin says he can't fight.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]

What is this whole Emelin can't fight because of a plate in his head? I understand he has one under his left eye cause of a fractured cheekbone from 5 years ago but it doesn't make him immune from fighting.

He's fought: E.Kane, M. Foligno and Chara didnt seem to care about it last year.

[/QUOTE]

I think its assumed and i dont think he looked for those 3 fights.  Sure he fought.  But it would be like telling bryan berard not to play with darts.  Sure you can.  But you probably shouldnt.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think its assumed and i dont think he looked for those 3 fights.  Sure he fought.  But it would be like telling bryan berard not to play with darts.  Sure you can.  But you probably shouldnt.  

[/QUOTE]

True. I remember Trent Mcleary had something with his vision that didnt allow him to fight. Mike Pelsuo had him and Trent was begging for mercy.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

if lucic low-bridged emelin and sent him head over heals (plate in head and all), is lucic dirty because he put emelin in danger of serious injury?  just as much damage can be done with this type of hit, as in a fight (especially to the head). the point is, if you contact the guy below the hip- it's a very dangerous play. dangerous for the knees, dangerous for the head. it's either clean hip to hip, or it's dangerous. take a biomechanics class, it's all about center of gravity. if you get below your opponents- he goes head over heals. hip to hip results in a text book hip check. if the league is so concerned about player safety, this low-bridging should be the next thing to go. how is it possible for a player to literally do a somersault on the ice and come down "safely"? it's all about how much the guy checking bends his knees before contact. if you're crouching... it's dangerous. and should be done away with.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

Any video of PK fighting?  Just curious.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

Didn,t a hip check to Subban start the whole Boychuk fiasco? So Lucic should of just baited Emelin into a thinking it was a fight? That would of worked out great, baiting a guy while he,s huddle on the ground with his hands over his head. Love the videos of the Bruins hits on the montreal players who just drop to there knees like they got hurt. Says it all!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

Any video of PK fighting?  Just curious.

[/QUOTE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXlFntRVFIA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH7lLvWMK8w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGsx8kv_X-Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXKi0z70Ye4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GoVRb6tBWw

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to adkbeesfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

if lucic low-bridged emelin and sent him head over heals (plate in head and all), is lucic dirty because he put emelin in danger of serious injury?  just as much damage can be done with this type of hit, as in a fight (especially to the head). the point is, if you contact the guy below the hip- it's a very dangerous play. dangerous for the knees, dangerous for the head. it's either clean hip to hip, or it's dangerous. take a biomechanics class, it's all about center of gravity. if you get below your opponents- he goes head over heals. hip to hip results in a text book hip check. if the league is so concerned about player safety, this low-bridging should be the next thing to go. how is it possible for a player to literally do a somersault on the ice and come down "safely"? it's all about how much the guy checking bends his knees before contact. if you're crouching... it's dangerous. and should be done away with.  

[/QUOTE]

LOL

New age term to make something seem a lot worse than it is.

Emelin put a hip check on Lucic.  A hip check isn't hip to hip, just as a shoulder check ins't shoulder to shoulder.  A hip check is a check using the hip.  Emelin used his hip to check Lucic.

Save the drama for your baby daddy.

Sections
Shortcuts