Subban this and Subban that but this is the true faker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: Subban this and Subban that but this is the true faker

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Funny we didn't see you once during the 12 win run Ken. Including the win where the Bruins demolished the Canadiens. Welcome back. Did you show up to defend your team of divers! Red can tell you the exact #, but the Bruins are a -65 in regards to PP time vs pk time. It's been like this since the 07-08 season. So I think this is a clear testament that it's because the Bruins DON'T dive like your precious smurfs! That's why the Bruins are near the bottom of the league for PP chances every season. They have & show integrity for the game & the coaches make sure it stays that way. So take your diving act to the TSN forums that where it belongs! 

[/QUOTE]

I'm bumping this in hopes Kennedy will respond...

[/QUOTE]

He posts in the Habs style -- takes a shot when it's safe and then runs away.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I think officiating was just awful both ways last night.  I think it detracted from the game.  I think the Bruins overreacted, the hit on Lucic wasn't that bad and there was no reason for Chara to jump in.  If the Bruins had kept their emotions in check it would have been a different game.  If the refs had done their job, it also would have been a different game.

I think I'm being pretty fair and open minded in saying that.

And having said that I think the worst thing to have happened last night was Max Pac breaking his stick on the boards and it flying into play and no call on that play.  Wasn't it Toews who threw his broken stick into the crowd and took a penalty?   I think it's exceptionally bad that they didn't call that for the precedence it sets, next we'll see players doing this kind of thing all the time.  It's no different than simply throwing your stick out onto the ice.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think officiating was just awful both ways last night.  I think it detracted from the game.  I think the Bruins overreacted, the hit on Lucic wasn't that bad and there was no reason for Chara to jump in.  If the Bruins had kept their emotions in check it would have been a different game.  If the refs had done their job, it also would have been a different game.

And having said that I think the worst thing to have happened last night was Max Pac breaking his stick on the boards and it flying into play and no call on that play.  Wasn't it Toews who threw his broken stick into the crowd and took a penalty?   I think it's exceptionally bad that they didn't call that for the precedence it sets, next we'll see players doing this kind of thing all the time.  It's no different than simply throwing your stick out onto the ice.

[/QUOTE]

I think it was good for Chara to jump in there, because it was a legal hit.  Nothing the refs can do about that, but you still don't want someone taking low runs at your star players instead of hitting them straight up.  Don't think what Emelin did was illegal, but it is something that you want to smack him for when he does it.  Early first period -- not a bad time to take a penalty to send a message (not saying that message was received, or not. Just saying that I like where Chara's head was at there).

I thought Boychuk was more foolish to drop the gloves with Subban.  If there's one thing we know about Subban, it is that he isn't gonna drop the gloves even when he should.

I'm confident that the refs will catch on to all of the Canadiens nonsense and soccer tactics, and they won't be as effective in the playoffs.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]

So far today on satellite radio. Every single ex-nhl player they've had on said that Emelin WAS embellishing. 3 players said the it was an embarrassment the way the Canadiens were behaving. The only one that didn't have his diving suit on was Budji and Price. They said PK should've been more worried about playing hockey instead of pretending to be the zamboni. I'll take the word from ex-nhler's over anyone here.

[/QUOTE]

Make it 5 ex-NHLers, PJ Stock and NAS (not sure he played 1game)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

I was actually watching this with a Habs buddy & I said that was a perfect hip check! I had no problem with that hit & I respected Emelin for taking the inititive to start the game off that way.  I think Chara reacted perfectly too.I think that got the B's off their game a bit. The Canadiens know what they're dealing with 5 on 5 & can't win that way. So, I think that was a smart play by Emelin. I also didn't think the shot to Emelin's testy's was necessary. Lucic is better than that, but I also think & since (I have a bunch of ex-NHLer's agreeing with me). I think Emelin overreacted. But you are right a decent hockey game had the opportunity to be great & the refs took that away from us. Brutal officiating on both sides!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

So far today on satellite radio. Every single ex-nhl player they've had on said that Emelin WAS embellishing. 3 players said the it was an embarrassment the way the Canadiens were behaving. The only one that didn't have his diving suit on was Budji and Price. They said PK should've been more worried about playing hockey instead of pretending to be the zamboni. I'll take the word from ex-nhler's over anyone here.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

PJ Stock never mentioned it & never spoke about it. Barnaby, Simpson, Pang, Hrudey, Simmer & Galley did though. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

PJ Stock never mentioned it & never spoke about it. Barnaby, Simpson, Pang, Hrudey, Simmer & Galley did though. 

[/QUOTE]

PJ Stock mentioned it on RDS after the game yesterday.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not today though. What was his take?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not today though. What was his take?

[/QUOTE]

Well he doesn't speak to well in French he just said " Come on! what's that ??" " floppers "

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Okay, I've watched the replay several times now. Like I said, I'll give the benefit of the doubt to Emelin for location, but the more i watch it, it doesnt seem like anything more than a tap.

Also, kind of looks more of a tap in the butt than to the groin.(Did I just say that?)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobruins. Show bobruins's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Okay, I've watched the replay several times now. Like I said, I'll give the benefit of the doubt to Emelin for location, but the more i watch it, it doesnt seem like anything more than a tap.

Also, kind of looks more of a tap in the butt than to the groin.(Did I just say that?)

[/QUOTE]

Yemelin maybe wears his balls on his butt

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

For all of those who have been tapped in the bag and felt the pain:

It doesn't happen right away on a tap.  It certainly isn't instantly crippling.  When you knock them together or take any less than a directly drill, there's that five to ten second delay.  The whole while you're thinking, "Oh man.  Oh no.  Did they knock together?  Am I a dead man here?  Please, Lord above, let me go on this one."

You don't get lightly tapped (Tappen?) and immediately fall to the ground.  That's not how the walnuts work.

Total fraud.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

WITW?  Is this the Pats forum?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

I still say PK needs some windshield wipers for that sheet of plastic over his face.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Ergoetal's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I still say PK needs some windshield wipers for that sheet of plastic over his face.

[/QUOTE]

Who cares about his visor?

What you see is what you get with him. Love the fact he is part of this rivalry, makes it that much funner to watch.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from socca10. Show socca10's posts

[/QUOTE]

What you see is what you get with him. Love the fact he is part of this rivalry, makes it that much funner to watch.

[/QUOTE]

Thing about PK is: if he'd just knock off the douchebaggery, everyone would love the guy. He has all-world skills and is really fun to watch...right up until he pulls some richard move that makes you want to smack him.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to socca10's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thing about PK is: if he'd just knock off the douchebaggery, everyone would love the guy. He has all-world skills and is really fun to watch...right up until he pulls some richard move that makes you want to smack him.

[/QUOTE]

Yep. I hate when Marchand does it...I certainly hate when PK does it. But I love watching both of these guys when they show their skills.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

You don't get lightly tapped (Tappen?) and immediately fall to the ground.  That's not how the walnuts work.

[/QUOTE]

And now you're an expert with the nutsack. 

Can you inform my nuts............. so the next time I get the instant pain they'll know that they should have waited ?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[/QUOTE]

And now you're an expert with the nutsack. 

Can you inform my nuts............. so the next time I get the instant pain they'll know that they should have waited ?

[/QUOTE]

In his defense, he's probably been kicked in the nuts more than your average person.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Im giving emelin the benefit of the doubt.  There isnt a more sensitive spot.   Im not sure why all the hate for emelin.  I give the guy credit for going up against the biggest meanest power fwd in the game.  He keeps coming back for more.  Never says a word.  Hes a good dman.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

Couple weeks ago Tanner Glass hit Emelin with a clean shoulder check, Emelins own glove going into his face. Of course he goes down like he,s shot. I saw this on 24 the habs"  behind the B,s". As he struggled to the bench someone says "He,s going to be suspended for that" 
    It really is a disgrace. Funny how Miller has to answer the bell with Moen & does. THis goes all the way back to Orbik, play on the edge, then play honest, answer the bell when called out & I dont think anyone has a problem with it. Run, hide & play like your hurt will get you know respect.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Im giving emelin the benefit of the doubt.  There isnt a more sensitive spot.   Im not sure why all the hate for emelin.  I give the guy credit for going up against the biggest meanest power fwd in the game.  He keeps coming back for more.  Never says a word.  Hes a good dman.  

[/QUOTE]       Because he is a Scab go un the Scab forumn if you love him!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think he's a joke.  Is this the new style of hockey?  Dive for the win? Cheap shot artist who won't fight?  Is he afraid someone might mess up his nose?  Maybe not a bad idea.  Meanwhile, he should get some windshield wipers.

And don't compare him to Marchie.  At least the little ball of hate will back it up by fighting.  PK is a big guy, but he'd just as soon flop and turtle.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think he's a joke.  Is this the new style of hockey?  Dive for the win? Cheap shot artist who won't fight?  Is he afraid someone might mess up his nose?  Maybe not a bad idea.  Meanwhile, he should get some windshield wipers.

And don't compare him to Marchie.  At least the little ball of hate will back it up by fighting.  PK is a big guy, but he'd just as soon flop and turtle.

[/QUOTE]

I didn't compare him to Marchand.

Subban has a ways to go before he's considered as dirty as Marchand.

Sections
Shortcuts