Subban turns his back on many hits ( comments )

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Subban turns his back on many hits ( comments )

In Response to Re: Subban turns his back on many hits ( comments ):
    [QUOTE]Man. most of you people have never even worn skates........It's called avoiding a hit. So he should get knocked out for life like Savard to prove his tough? Morons......
    Posted by nash99[/QUOTE]
    Thanks for taking time to post between cartoons.Nice way to "avoid" a hit.Land on his head so he won't get hurt?Thanks for the hockey lessons.....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Subban turns his back on many hits ( comments ) : Thanks for taking time to post between cartoons.Nice way to "avoid" a hit.Land on his head so he won't get hurt?Thanks for the hockey lessons.....
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Lol.  I know enough about playing hockey that I can confirm that launching yourself into a flying, face first, pile-driver into the ice is the smartest way to 'avoid' a hit.  Now we all know how nash ended up the way he is...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Another Subban thread? You'd think he played for Boston, given that this is a Bruins board. I think....sometimes it's difficult to tell with all the Montreal talk.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Way too many Hab trolls on this board. Talk about nothing better to do. Isn't there a Hab board somewhere ? Or is there nothing interesting to talk about there ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]Another Subban thread? You'd think he played for Boston, given that this is a Bruins board. I think....sometimes it's difficult to tell with all the Montreal talk.
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]

Plenty of Habs fans here, you, nash, kelvana, etc.  Nobody quite knows why though...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Subban turns his back on many hits ( comments ) : Plenty of Habs fans here, you, nash, kelvana, etc.  Nobody quite knows why though...
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

I know why I'm here...I live in Maine and see a lot of Bruins hockey.  I respect the rival team and can have a sensible conversation that doesn't devolve into "my team rules, your team sucks" in 3 posts.  I am however perplexed by the amount of attention PK Subban gets on a Bruins board. (And putting his race/ethnicity into the mix like that one dope did is foolish).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Subban turns his back on many hits ( comments ) : I know why I'm here...I live in Maine and see a lot of Bruins hockey.  I respect the rival team and can have a sensible conversation that doesn't devolve into "my team rules, your team sucks" in 3 posts.  I am however perplexed by the amount of attention PK Subban gets on a Bruins board. (And putting his race/ethnicity into the mix like that one dope did is foolish).
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE] I do not understand why you would be perplexed. You said it yourself, THIS IS A BRUINS BOARD.
    In a nut shell, most bruin fans love to hate anything habs. Subban is a star in waiting, and I think most posters on here know it. So until he works out the chinks in his game, he will be a target on here (just the way it is).

On the bright side for bruin fans, after this (subban thing) runs it's course we'll have the Gomez contract to fall back on for 3 more seasons. LOL 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Subban turns his back on many hits ( comments ) : I know why I'm here...I live in Maine and see a lot of Bruins hockey.  I respect the rival team and can have a sensible conversation that doesn't devolve into "my team rules, your team sucks" in 3 posts.  I am however perplexed by the amount of attention PK Subban gets on a Bruins board. (And putting his race/ethnicity into the mix like that one dope did is foolish).
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]

Kennedy, to be clear I'm glad you are here, as I like having fans from other teams here (as long as they are interested in discussion).  A lot of the Subban threads and comments are generated by some of the Habs fans here mentioned above though.

Other than that, it reminds me of Joba Chamberlain on the Yankees -- a very brash, talented and dynamic rookie on your rival team really gets your attention.  He seems like a very polarizing figure in all hockey circles and he alreayd nearly killed one Bruin in the last game (albeit cleanly).  That, and he is the not what Bruin fans typically admire in a player (outside of the obvious skill).  Like most cocky rookie types on other teams, I'd like to see him humbled a bit.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Subban turns his back on many hits ( comments ) : Kennedy, to be clear I'm glad you are here, as I like having fans from other teams here (as long as they are interested in discussion).  A lot of the Subban threads and comments are generated by some of the Habs fans here mentioned above though. Other than that, it reminds me of Joba Chamberlain on the Yankees -- a very brash, talented and dynamic rookie on your rival team really gets your attention.  He seems like a very polarizing figure in all hockey circles and he alreayd nearly killed one Bruin in the last game (albeit cleanly).  That, and he is the not what Bruin fans typically admire in a player (outside of the obvious skill).  Like most cocky rookie types on other teams, I'd like to see him humbled a bit.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE] Well said.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I was at the game today Devils-Habs and Subban was at it again talking smack to Kovalchuk.  Even on a line change he skated back with Kovalchuk from his own end all the way to the bench and was in his face all the way.
    It looked like Al Gill, like a father, disagreed with his action on the bench and was giving Subban a speech. Must have gone over a minute.

BTW that 4th non-goal that the Devils scored is a real weird rule.  How do you call it a goal.  Can't the Habs but whomever is on the ice in nets ?  wouldn't that be more fun than according a goal ?
    For the ones that don't know what I'm talking about ; The habs had an empty net, Kovalchuk was on a break-away and a Hab player hooked him, Kovalchuk hit the post and instead of giving a penalty shot they gave him a goal.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]I was at the game today Devils-Habs and Subban was at it again talking smack to Kovalchuk.  Even on a line change he skated back with Kovalchuk from his own end all the way to the bench and was in his face all the way. It looked like Al Gill, like a father, disagreed with his action on the bench and was giving Subban a speech. Must have gone over a minute. BTW that 4th non-goal that the Devils scored is a real weird rule.  How do you call it a goal.  Can't the Habs but whomever is on the ice in nets ?  wouldn't that be more fun than according a goal ? For the ones that don't know what I'm talking about ; The habs had an empty net, Kovalchuk was on a break-away and a Hab player hooked him, Kovalchuk hit the post and instead of giving a penalty shot they gave him a goal.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

A good example of why people around the league really dislike this guy, he just never stops yapping.  And for a rookie no less...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

And a rookie who hasnt accomplished squawdouche at that.  He fits right in up there in Hab town.