Subban's Windshield

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

Subban's Windshield

Love that big glass he's got in front of his face (sic).  Might as well wear a cage.

Marchand would still go after him, like he wanted to last night.

Seriously -- looked like Marchand was ready to fight, and Subban let himself be led away.  Anyone see that?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Subban's Windshield

It's not as bad as this:

I mean, come on.  That's absurd.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ergoetal. Show Ergoetal's posts

The man's only got one eye.

And I think Subban did not want to fight Marchand last night.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Ergoetal's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure what game you watched last night. The one I saw had Subban initiating most of the contact with Marchand and even roughing him up a bit. He also shut him down.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Madhouse27. Show Madhouse27's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's not as bad as this:

[/QUOTE]

Come on brother...Soderberg is lucky that he can even see at all out of that eye (if he actually can).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I was gonna say, at least Soderberg has the horrific eye injury on his resume as an excuse.  

He should never, ever fight with that thing on though...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I don't remember any time in Thursday's game when Subban "let himself be led away."  In past years, yeah.  Two days ago, no.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Doesn't need too make any excuses for wearing that shield. Soderberg almost lost all vision in the left eye. What a stupid thing too do criticizing an athlete for protecting himself.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Doesn't need too make any excuses for wearing that shield. Soderberg almost lost all vision in the left eye. What a stupid thing too do criticizing an athlete for protecting himself.

[/QUOTE]

Agree 100% don't wont to mess with your eyes,and really those partial visors don't protect your eyes that much,lots of times a stick will come up and get in side.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Love that big glass he's got in front of his face (sic).  Might as well wear a cage.

Marchand would still go after him, like he wanted to last night.

Seriously -- looked like Marchand was ready to fight, and Subban let himself be led away.  Anyone see that?

Look at his right eye.  Bet he wishes he had a "big glass in front of his face."

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Subban needs the shield to beat up Marchand...especially the last game.  I watched the dvd of the 2011 Stanley Cup, Marchand was a force.  I wish he would find his game . Subban meanwhile plays for the Habs, the whole team is suckks.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to islamorada's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Subban needs the shield to beat up Marchand...especially the last game.  I watched the dvd of the 2011 Stanley Cup, Marchand was a force.  I wish he would find his game . Subban meanwhile plays for the Habs, the whole team is suckks.

[/QUOTE]

Truer words were never spoken. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It's not as bad as this:

[/QUOTE]
    NAS I assume you forgot he only has 1 good eye, otherwise this is worthy of some sort of low brow award.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure what game you watched last night. The one I saw had Subban initiating most of the contact with Marchand and even roughing him up a bit. He also shut him down.

[/QUOTE]

Bingo! 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to OrrandPapiRGods' comment:
    [QUOTE]

NAS I assume you forgot he only has 1 good eye, otherwise this is worthy of some sort of low brow award.

[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I totally forgot that happened to him.

LOL

Thanks.

Sections
Shortcuts