Such a disgrace

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Such a disgrace

This style of hockey that is played by Burrows, Lapierre and to a lesser extent by the Sedins is a total disgrace to the game.  How can anyone respect their style when they are nothing more than total frauds?

This is exactly why I have been down on Marchand all season.  Now that you see it from the other side, can you understand my point of view a little more?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Such a disgrace

you also said you would take Burrows any day of the week.  true/false?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDecision. Show TheDecision's posts

Marchand, in no way, plays like the Canucks, at least he stands up for himself and he plays the way he does because he plays with passion and energy...the Canuck don't...if you don't think Marchand plays like the Canucks, you are either blind or dumb

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Such a disgrace:
    Marchand, in no way, plays like the Canucks, at least he stands up for himself and he plays the way he does because he plays with passion and energy...the Canuck don't...if you don't think Marchand plays like the Canucks, you are either blind or dumb
    Posted by TheDecision

seriously?  when does he back it up?  marchand is in the exact same league as Burrows.  Lapierre and Cooke are in their own league.  maybe throw avery in there.  No doubt about marchand being a rat like player.  just cause he wears a bruin uniform does not change that.  in fact if he didnt play on a team with so many hard nosed players i doubt he would keep up those antics.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

you also said you would take Burrows any day of the week.  true/false?
    Posted by shuperman

I don't recall saying that, Shupe, but if I did, I fully retract the statement.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

you did. but i will give you that retraction. you wanna take back the raffi retraction yet?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Thats how the game is played...go watch figure skating.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

As soon as I saw the title of the thread, I knew exactly what you were going to hit on. How many times did Burrows flop to the ice? Not only did he put his skate over Lucic's stick before the face off and flop on purpose but then after the penalty on McQuaid, he and another Canuck were surrounding Marchand and Marchand literally was probably 2 feet away from Burrows and Burrows flopped once again. What an f'ing p*ssy. I absolutely loved it when Seidenberg cleaned his clock after the whistle near the net. Priceless. He thinks he's going to get those calls? Burrows, you have no integrity for the game and you play like a little pest, do you honestly think you're going to get the benefit of the doubt from the officials? You disrespect them with the way you play.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Absolutely agree, and I will list two smaller factors about Marchand that make better than those guys (in addition to playing for the Bruins...)

1.  He really doesn't dive.  He yaps, he's cheap, he's annoying, but I haven't seen him dive.

2. At the end of the game in Boston when he dumped Sedin and everyone came after him, he threw down the gloves and turned to face whomever was coming for him.  You'll never see that from Burrows, Lapierre, or the Sedins.

But seriously Marchand can annoy me too, despite how great he is playing.  I just can't imagine having to support those guys on the Canucks.  Total disgrace to hockey.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Absolutely agree, and I will list two smaller factors about Marchand that make better than those guys (in addition to playing for the Bruins...) 1.  He really doesn't dive.  He yaps, he's cheap, he's annoying, but I haven't seen him dive. 2. At the end of the game in Boston when he dumped Sedin and everyone came after him, he threw down the gloves and turned to face whomever was coming for him.  You'll never see that from Burrows, Lapierre, or the Sedins. But seriously Marchand can annoy me too, despite how great he is playing.  I just can't imagine having to support those guys on the Canucks.  Total disgrace to hockey.
    Posted by Fletcher1

Fletch,
    i am not a fan but he is getting better.  still young and immature.  he has a good captain.  he will be fine.  but he has dove and does.  but so does everyone. 
    imagine where we would be without him this season.  pretty impressive.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

They are crazy this Quebecer. Even out of the series, They sends 3 Québecers to Vancouver, Burrows, Luongo and Lapierre to beat Boston. I think they don't like you.
    Enough is enough, we must send them the U.S. Army. Thats all!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RidingwiththeQueen. Show RidingwiththeQueen's posts

lapierre hubby said

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

NAS - I think comparing Marchand to these clowns is sick... I don't recall nearly as much embellishment from Marchand.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

In Response to Re: Such a disgrace : seriously?  when does he back it up?  marchand is in the exact same league as Burrows.  Lapierre and Cooke are in their own league.  maybe throw avery in there.  No doubt about marchand being a rat like player.  just cause he wears a bruin uniform does not change that.  in fact if he didnt play on a team with so many hard nosed players i doubt he would keep up those antics.
    Posted by shuperman

==================================================
      I`ll say it again for the last time,you guys know a lot more about hockey than I do,with that said in MHO, at least Marshand will drop the gloves instead of "turtleing"<sp />. He`s not a wussy

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

I am SICK to my stomache....
    Bruins score 14 goals, Vancouver scores 6, yet they are up 3-2

Where is the justice?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I am SICK to my stomache.... Bruins score 14 goals, Vancouver scores 6, yet they are up 3-2 Where is the justice?
    Posted by SmokingJoe

and i am not believing in hockey gods anymore.  lapierre scoring a game winner is like finding out santa claus is the devil.
    where is the justice on that

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeCanKnockTheBruins. Show WeCanKnockTheBruins's posts

They are crazy this Quebecer. Even out of the series, They sends 3 Québecers to Vancouver, Burrows, Luongo and Lapierre to beat Boston. I think they don't like you.
    Posted by BlueChip99

ahahahahahah

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lereve77. Show lereve77's posts

I know Marchand is a little rat, but he doesn't fake being injured and he drops the gloves and stands up for himself. If he was like the players on Vancouver, he would be hiding behind Lucic, Chara, and others but he doesn't. Lapierre and Burrows are a complete disgrace.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

In every game, the Canucks produced a lowlight.

Game 1: Burrows bites Bergeron
    Game 2: Lapierre sissy hand gesture
    Game 3: Rome cheap shot
    Game 4: Burrows attacks Thomas
    Game 5: Burrows and Lapierre fake injuries

You might think this is "part of their strategy".  Fine.  But they are also prime-time sissies.   

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

NAS has been consistent on what he's said about Marchand all year, but the cheap dirty stuff he does or Lapierre, or Burrows et..doesnt bother me its when they dive...But at least Marchand when he played like that the other night got his gloves off real quick when it was time to answer....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

In every game, the Canucks produced a lowlight. Game 1: Burrows bites Bergeron Game 2: Lapierre sissy hand gesture Game 3: Rome cheap shot Game 4: Burrows attacks Thomas Game 5: Burrows and Lapierre fake injuries You might think this is "part of their strategy".  Fine.  But they are also prime-time sissies.   
    Posted by olsonstephanie

Yes! Send them US Army ,, Bing Bam Boum, Kaput Quebec, pis la poutine.

We'll win the Cup.
    On va l avoir la Coupe.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeCanKnockTheBruins. Show WeCanKnockTheBruins's posts

A FACT REMAINS....WE WON..SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT TONITE YOU LOST AND THAT'S IT

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

March was cut low, had to be low as he is the smallest player on the ice yet there was no pen for that.

Nucks may win next game 1-0 and TT will still get the Smythe!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

I am SICK to my stomache.... Bruins score 14 goals, Vancouver scores 6, yet they are up 3-2 Where is the justice?
    Posted by SmokingJoe

The "justice" is that the SCF is not a "total goals" series.  A 1-0 win is worth EXACTLY the same as an 8-1 game. 

Sections
Shortcuts