Such a disgrace

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

Re: Such a disgrace

In Response to Re: Such a disgrace:
    March was cut low, had to be low as he is the smallest player on the ice yet there was no pen for that. Nucks may win next game 1-0 and TT will still get the Smythe!
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT

Seriously?  You get four straight power plays to start the game, and you're actually COMPLAINING about the officiating?

Geez, and you guys think Canuck fans are whiners?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to Re: Such a disgrace : Seriously?  You get four straight power plays to start the game, and you're actually COMPLAINING about the officiating? Geez, and you guys think Canuck fans are whiners?
    Posted by 49-North

which one wasnt a penalty?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Marchand does dive, and he does do dirty stuff and I hate it.  After this year, he's going to take a turn for the better or a turn for the worse.  If he can leave this PQ hockey (No offense Bergeron) style behind, I'll be his biggest fan.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RidingwiththeQueen. Show RidingwiththeQueen's posts

Disgrace....hubby said that disgrace is when he looks at himself in the mirror without his denture lol...........

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Such a disgrace : seriously?  when does he back it up?  marchand is in the exact same league as Burrows.  Lapierre and Cooke are in their own league.  maybe throw avery in there.  No doubt about marchand being a rat like player.  just cause he wears a bruin uniform does not change that.  in fact if he didnt play on a team with so many hard nosed players i doubt he would keep up those antics.
    Posted by shuperman

He dropped his mitts in game 4 when challenged. I haven't seen Burrows willing to go yet. They both work hard though.
        GO BRUINS!!!!!!    2 MORE WINS!!!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

In Response to Re: Such a disgrace : which one wasnt a penalty?
    Posted by LoyalBlackNGold

Both the Alberts and Sedin calls were pretty weak for a SCF Game 5.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Such a disgrace : Both the Alberts and Sedin calls were pretty weak for a SCF Game 5.
    Posted by 49-North

I don't agree 49. Alberts has no good reason to have his stick up that high and Sedin hit a guy slightly from behind and away from the play. That said, I had no real problems with the officiating tonight. Luongo played well and you guys managed to put one past TT. Congrats on the win. Before the game I told my buddy I expected it to go 7 because a series like this just seems like it's meant to be.I think that was the best goaltending of the series so far. Both guys brought their "A" game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaxCap. Show FaxCap's posts

Two sides to every story.....

Game 1: Burrows bites Bergeron

Bergeron pushed fingers into Burrows mouth.

Game 2: Lapierre sissy hand gesture

Lucic and some other 0 IQ Bruin do the same after their coach said none of his
    team would stoop that low.

Game 3: Rome cheap shot

Rome gets 5 and a gamer for Interference....not a shot to the head. Horton tries to get up 3 times but trainers keep him down so it looks worse than it is.

Game 4: Burrows attacks Thomas

Thomas gives Burrows a 2 hander on the calf.

Game 5: Burrows and Lapierre fake injuries

Game 4....high stick call on some gomer Bruin....stick doesn't get within 6 inches
    of him but he throws his head back like he was shot.

they are also prime-time sissies.   
    Posted by olsonstephanie

WAA.....WAA.....WAA

The only good thing I'll say about the Bruins is even if the Canucks in Game 6
    Thomas should get the Conn Smythe.

FX

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

The Bruins are good at 2 things this postseason: 1. Bouncing back after a lousy loss 2. Giving up after a big win. The latter happened tonight.   
    Posted by ipot

When did they "give up after a big win"? They had a 3 game win streak against the Habs, they throttled Philly, and would've had 3 in a row against T-Bay had they not blown a 3 goal lead in game 4. I just can't remember them having too many poor efforts other than the series openers.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

In Response to Re: Such a disgrace : I don't agree 49. Alberts has no good reason to have his stick up that high and Sedin hit a guy slightly from behind and away from the play. That said, I had no real problems with the officiating tonight. Luongo played well and you guys managed to put one past TT. Congrats on the win. Before the game I told my buddy I expected it to go 7 because a series like this just seems like it's meant to be.I think that was the best goaltending of the series so far. Both guys brought their "A" game.     GO BRUINS!!!!!!    2 MORE WINS!!!!!!!!
    Posted by dezaruchi

My problem is that if you're going to call the 'ticky-tack' stuff, you can't make me believe that only the Canucks were guilty of it during the entire first period.  Call it tight, or call it loose;  just call it the same way for both teams. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Such a disgrace : Two sides to every story..... Bergeron pushed fingers into Burrows mouth. Lucic and some other 0 IQ Bruin do the same after their coach said none of his team would stoop that low. Rome gets 5 and a gamer for Interference....not a shot to the head. Horton tries to get up 3 times but trainers keep him down so it looks worse than it is. Thomas gives Burrows a 2 hander on the calf. WAA.....WAA.....WAA The only good thing I'll say about the Bruins is even if the Canucks in Game 6 Thomas should get the Conn Smythe. FX
    Posted by FaxCap

Without fail, a new troll with nothing relevant to add pops in to get his jollies after a win. I hope you enjoy this best day of your life.I expect you'll be just like the rest of the Van trolls who won't be back after games 6 and 7. I hope you feel better getting all of that off your chest as I suspect your bra was likely getting pretty snug.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Such a disgrace : My problem is that if you're going to call the 'ticky-tack' stuff, you can't make me believe that only the Canucks were guilty of it during the entire first period.  Call it tight, or call it loose;  just call it the same way for both teams. 
    Posted by 49-North

You know I'm a little biased but I thought Boston played a pretty clean game overall. The B's had 4 PP's to Van's 3. I don't think either side has much to complain about ragarding the officiating tonight but  we're all fans..........that's what we do.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

In Response to Re: Such a disgrace : Two sides to every story..... Bergeron pushed fingers into Burrows mouth. Lucic and some other 0 IQ Bruin do the same after their coach said none of his team would stoop that low. Rome gets 5 and a gamer for Interference....not a shot to the head. Horton tries to get up 3 times but trainers keep him down so it looks worse than it is. Thomas gives Burrows a 2 hander on the calf. Game 4....high stick call on some gomer Bruin....stick doesn't get within 6 inches of him but he throws his head back like he was shot. WAA.....WAA.....WAA The only good thing I'll say about the Bruins is even if the Canucks in Game 6 Thomas should get the Conn Smythe. FX
    Posted by FaxCap

===================================================
     Trying to figure out which moron that you are,Greatseason,Scrotum Tony,Vancouverone,or whatever coward you are,let me help you since you don`t have the nuts to be honest,
     First,he did`nt put his fingers in his mouth,the whole hockey world knows that.
     Second,after 2 games the coach DID`NT tell his players but when he did,they stopped.Notice how when the Bruins got in their face they cowar like the pansies that they are.
     Third,your Horton thing is so stupid that you lost ANY credibilty that only your mom would give you.
     You`re lame dude.Be a man and show up under your regular name.
      But then,we don`t expect anything less from people like you rooting against the Bruins.
         YOU CAN`T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

In Response to Re: Such a disgrace : Both the Alberts and Sedin calls were pretty weak for a SCF Game 5.
    Posted by 49-North

===================================
      I`m going to agree with you on those penalties. But like you, I would`ve took a goal.
       That being said,They are pretty much letting them play.
      I`ll take the victory but it would be so much sweeter if every goal was a 5 on 5. You won tonight and it was a well deserved victory.
      I for one prefer it that way.
         Just my take.
      But for god`s sake,,anybody but that dirtbag. I`d rather lose with Luango scoring a goal.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpeedBeatsThugs. Show SpeedBeatsThugs's posts

In every game, the Canucks produced a lowlight. Game 1: Burrows bites Bergeron Game 2: Lapierre sissy hand gesture Game 3: Rome cheap shot Game 4: Burrows attacks Thomas Game 5: Burrows and Lapierre fake injuries You might think this is "part of their strategy".  Fine.  But they are also prime-time sissies.   
    Posted by olsonstephanie

So will you be men enough to be beaten by a bunch of sissies? Oh the irony... cry Boston cry.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonicator. Show Olsonicator's posts

NAS, you have some of the worst hockey sense on these boards.

really, you're a joke

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from twoonie. Show twoonie's posts

I am not sure what you are complaining about. If you are talking about 'finger' pointing and 'dives', lets get real. Burroughs got a penalty by bumping into Chara who was next to Thomas and gets a penalty.  Talk about biased referring. The Canucks play hockey as it is meant to be played - Bruins don't. Apparently you have three old farts during periods 'cleaning' the ice. It is crap. Vancouver treats ice repair professionally.  As such it is to Bruins advantage to play on crappy ice they are use to and Vancouver isn't - and vice versa. It all works out in the end.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from atomic. Show atomic's posts

I am not sure what you are complaining about. If you are talking about 'finger' pointing and 'dives', lets get real. Burroughs got a penalty by bumping into Chara who was next to Thomas and gets a penalty.  Talk about biased referring. The Canucks play hockey as it is meant to be played - Bruins don't. Apparently you have three old farts during periods 'cleaning' the ice. It is crap. Vancouver treats ice repair professionally.  As such it is to Bruins advantage to play on crappy ice they are use to and Vancouver isn't - and vice versa. It all works out in the end.
    Posted by twoonie

naturally, complaining about the ice. you don't sound like moron, no you don't.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

The thing is, no one in boston ever thought the bruins would ever walk away with ths series.  in fact, tonight was a MUST WIN for the Canucks.  They cannot win in Boston and had to win tonight to avoid elimination in Boston.  Tonight they survived. 

Next game Bruins play in Boston, where the Bruins have completly dominated.  I think they will not win here.  Instead, the game will go back to Vancouver and it will be a one game series. 

Vancouver succeded in taking out Boston's best clutch player, but I don't think that it will matter....You will not see tonights bruins again; tonight was the bruins worst game of the series so far....Bruins will win with 2+ goals in game 7 because they will underestimate Vancouver again. 

Bs in 7

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from twoonie. Show twoonie's posts

Marchand is a insecure player. What other reason is there for always yapping whenever play stops and the 'mouth dance' begins. If I was a Canuck I would pat him on the head and skate away. This little boy is not worthy of my attention. Indifference is the purest form of 'nothing' you can do to a person. Treat him as a non entity and he will really lose it and finally get the pentalties he so deserves.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from twoonie. Show twoonie's posts

Get real beaners. We outhit you. If we are sissies then you must be girlie men.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Such a disgrace : Against the Habs:  1. they stormed back to win a big game 3. 2. they lost game 6 after a rousing OT win in Game 5. Against the Lightning: 1. They rebounded after Game 1 2. They choked in Game 4 after winning a complete effort in Game 3. Against the Canucks: 1. They rebounded big in Game 3 after a demoralizing loss in Game 2. 2. THey lost game 5 after a horse whupping of Vancouver in Game 4. There IS a tendency for this team to sometimes sit around and let the first goal find them in these playoffs, rather than going out to find the first goal themselves.  THeir record when scoring first bears that.  They needed to come out full throttle in the first period, they didn't bring the forecheck.  Seidenberg said as much postgame.
    Posted by ipot

Ipot, EVERY team wins more often when they score first. The opening 10 minutes was dominated by Boston. You're aware that it's a pretty good team they're playing don't you. I understand you're frustration. I'm not happy either but I'm also not seeing things that aren't there. The Tampa game you mentioned featured a 3 goal Bruins lead in the 1st. It was TT's worst game of the series but it had nothing to do with a lacklustre start  Then again, you and I don't see the same games very often anyways. I do have to admit to maybe giving them too much credit sometimes. I'm still expecting them to win in the end so maybe that's why I'm not really too upset right now. By no means am I happy but I still saw many positives through the first 5 games.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Posted by twoonie

Did you bother to watch the game?  Kesler was the penalized player on the play of which you speak. A Canucks fan should know how to spell Burrows and as far as them "playing hockey as it is meant to be played", I would suspect if that was true, they wouldn't be getting called out for their antics in every major Canadian news outlet..........BTW, blaming the ice is as lame an excuse as I've ever heard. It's definitely a new one but lame nonetheless. What can be expected of a troll though?

Sections
Shortcuts