Such a disgrace

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: Such a disgrace

So do all you girly men like the European style of hockey? Because Marchand plays the game the way it used to be played. If you disagree, dust off some old film and watch it. B's(also Flyers) built a legend out of playing (and crossing) the edge. If his play offends you, by all means, stop watching.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

In Response to Re: Such a disgrace:
    [QUOTE]So do all you girly men like the European style of hockey? Because Marchand plays the game the way it used to be played. If you disagree, dust off some old film and watch it. B's(also Flyers) built a legend out of playing (and crossing) the edge. If his play offends you, by all means, stop watching.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

I liked Olympic Hockey, and it didn't have much of the BS.  Great intense hard played hockey.  That's what I want. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]So do all you girly men like the European style of hockey? Because Marchand plays the game the way it used to be played. If you disagree, dust off some old film and watch it. B's(also Flyers) built a legend out of playing (and crossing) the edge. If his play offends you, by all means, stop watching.

Plse don't misunderstand me. i said earlier in this post when he clocked Edler; ducked Thelma or Louise & took on Ballard. Loved every second of it. That part of his game I Love! So I hope you weren't referring to me as being girly.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Such a disgrace : Plse don't misunderstand me. i said earlier in this post when he clocked Edler; ducked Thelma or Louise & took on Ballard. Loved every second of it. That part of his game I Love! So I hope you weren't referring to me as being girly.
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]
    No I wasn't, just the ones on the high horses.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

[QUOTE]You guys are going down.....we have 2 kicks at the cat and 1 is at home....Maybe you should see if Don Cherry and Bobby Orr will come out of retirement....hehehehehehe
    Posted by Canucksfan101[/QUOTE]

You guys in Vancouver kick cats?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Such a disgrace : No I wasn't, just the ones on the high horses.

LMAO! Here? NOOOOO!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

[QUOTE]You guys are going down.....we have 2 kicks at the cat and 1 is at home....Maybe you should see if Don Cherry and Bobby Orr will come out of retirement....hehehehehehe
    Posted by Canucksfan101[/QUOTE]

Bobby Orr is an old sock now! but you're right he probably could help them...!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

Don Cherry is an has been....like clode...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]Don Cherry is an has been....like clode...
    Posted by 4FortheCup[/QUOTE]

What language is this Cunuckese???

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Such a disgrace : You guys in Vancouver kick cats?
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]

LOL!!! And try to sell parade rights that haven't happened yet! Quite the city huh?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Such a disgrace : You're not smart enough for me to educate you. Lap Dog n Pacifier Suckler have been in the league 6 years Brad has been in the league 1 full year and you still don't get it because you don't know to average out how many fights that is per year give yourself a lesson. Your childish comments and refusal to read other posters comments is becoming comical in your attention seeking ways. I find no reason to respond to you anymore except to get a chuckle here an there sad because you used to have insightful thoughts now you just seek attention.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]
    Childish comments after you throw insults?  Not even childish.  Stats are stats.  You always walk away from my questions and run into name calling which I find funny.  You do get this don't you.  I actually commented and then said a few nice things about Marchand.  You decide to rip into me.  But I am being childish? Got it. 
    One year in the league and he already has a rep.  Would you agree.  He fought once in the reg season.  You said he backs it up.  I asked how b/c he isnt fighting anyone.  The one fight he got in for both you, Crowl and nite is when he ran Eberle by the numbers into the boads.  No penalty(they missed it for sure, ask Callo), Cogliano went after him and Marchand fought him.  Sorry you guys missed that game.  Callo and I had a pretty heated debate over that hit and Brule's punk move on Boychuk.
    So again, please tell me how Marchand backs it up? 
    Lapierre who I hate almost in line with Cooke had 2 fights as a rookie and as many as 4 in a year.
    Burrows 4 fights as a rookie and as many as 6 in a year. 
    My point was they do back it up on occasion.
    Is Marchand gonna fight more next year?  He didn't fight in Junior.  He had one fight as a rookie.  When is he gonna start backing it up.

Sticks and stones San.  Play nice.  I was simply asking a question.  You were the one that decided to toss name calling into your debate.  Like you usually do.  Especially when a topic of "hockey" comes up.  Then when asked a "hockey" question you again throw our insults.  You are even weak in your insults thrown.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

They did miss the call, I'll give Shupe that one. Not as bad as the cross check to the head though :)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Interesting that neither Jack or Brick mention that Cogliano went after Marchand specifically in retaliation for the hit on Eberle.  Seems like that would be obvious given shupe's comments.

EDIT (forgot the link):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIPcUhBzOR0

I did see this game by the way, I just don't remember the hit.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

So weak.  Back then, players would get called on these actions (stickwork, agitating) and have to drop the gloves.  Poor example here.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]Interesting that neither Jack or Brick mention that Cogliano went after Marchand specifically in retaliation for the hit on Eberle.  Seems like that would be obvious given shupe's comments. EDIT (forgot the link): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIPcUhBzOR0 I did see this game by the way, I just don't remember the hit.
    Posted by Crowls2424[/QUOTE]
    Crowls,
    I did see it as did Callo.  Cogliano(who isnt a fighter) went to the aid of Eberle.  I am not making this up to strengthen my stance on this.  
    I am not trying to defend the other guys.  I simply asked San a question.

San, you say I want attention.  Problem is, you always track down my questionable views and challenge them.   You are the one who comments the most on my semi-debateable threads.  BUT, you never comment on my postive spins either.  You like bringing me into these debates or you would never comment.  So don't sit there and say I seek attention.  I could really care less if you post on anything I have to say.   You are the one who follows me and posts.  Not the other way around.  And what I find funny is that when I comment on your posts you say I am an attention seeker and how I used to have good comments.  What slays me is that it is usually you who is looking for support against my posts. 
    So who is really looking for the attention of others?  I post what I think and believe, sometimes I am right, a lot of the times I am wrong.  I usually admit it fully when I am wrong.  Have you ever done this? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Such a disgrace : So weak.  Back then, players would get called on these actions (stickwork, agitating) and have to drop the gloves.  Poor example here.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Callo,

In the no instigator world it has made little men look like soldiers.  If they had to answer the bell everytime they did this they would be dropping the gloves a lot more.  I don't mind crossing the line on occasion/s.  Its when it becomes the main tool in the box.  Mike Richards who by all accounts crosses the line A LOT
    is a favorite of mine.  He crosses the line and I admit it.  But he is also a good hockey player who can beat you in more ways than one.  Perry is another. Neither are great fighters but will drop them on occasion. 
    I wouldnt put Marchand in cooke or lapierre's class.  He reminds me of Burrows.  And take one bite outta the picture and we may have a clone of him. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Callo- do you think Gretzky would be mugged by Marchand the way he has done it to the Sedins?  Dave Semenko, Marty McSorely and Mark Messier would deliever a message and it would end.  Or Marchand's nose would look a little funny(oh wait, bad example).  Haha

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Such a disgrace : Crowls, I did see it as did Callo.  Cogliano(who isnt a fighter) went to the aid of Eberle.  I am not making this up to strengthen my stance on this.   Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

shupe- the Cogliano/Marchand fight happens 24 seconds after an Edmonton goal (Brule @ 3:14 from Eberle/Strudwick). So if the fight happens @ 3:38, does the hit happen within that 24 second window? When you say that Cogliano went to the aid of Eberle, I am interpreting that to mean immediate, am I wrong?

Also, asked you a question about the Raffi hit on Eberle.  Why do you still so strongly support Torres, 4-game suspension and all, but still call out Marchand on a regular basis?  Especially as it relates to questionable hits on Eberle?  Nitemare had the same question, I believe.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Such a disgrace : shupe- the Cogliano/Marchand fight happens 24 seconds after an Edmonton goal (Brule @ 3:14 from Eberle/Strudwick). So if the fight happens @ 3:38, does the hit happen within that 24 second window? When you say that Cogliano went to the aid of Eberle, I am interpreting that to mean immediate, am I wrong? Also, asked you a question about the Raffi hit on Eberle.  Why do you still so strongly support Torres, 4-game suspension and all, but still call out Marchand on a regular basis?  Especially as it relates to questionable hits on Eberle?  Nitemare had the same question, I believe.

My answer on Torres.  I have already answered it.  I don't think he should have got a penalty, let alone a suspension.  Eberle leans fwd while Torres already has him lined  up.  Eberle reaches for a puck.  Similar to how Savy reached down when he got his most recent concusion.  This isnt me simply protecting a player I like.  I think had eberle stayed up he doesnt get hit like that.  How can Torres control what Eberle does at the last second.  I don't think Tom Kostopoulos deserved a penalty either.  What is he supposed to do?  Not hit him?  This vulnerable stuff is bunk.  Hitting soon will be taken outta the game. Head shot this and head shot that. I blame the victims almost as much as the hitter. Some of the plays they make are just stupid.    In most of the suspendable plays you can look at the victim and find some sorta fault in his actions that lead up to the hit. 
    NOW, I already said I thought he likely deserved a penalty on Seabrook.   And I didnt like his sucker punch of Kelly either. Which I already stated. Still like the player though and would like him here. For someone I got ripped on he has been a key part of two game winning goals in the SCF. And he has been delivering some thunderous hits as well. Clean ones.

I am anti-head shot rule.  I think its garbage and changing the game not for the better. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Such a disgrace : shupe- the Cogliano/Marchand fight happens 24 seconds after an Edmonton goal (Brule @ 3:14 from Eberle/Strudwick). So if the fight happens @ 3:38, does the hit happen within that 24 second window? When you say that Cogliano went to the aid of Eberle, I am interpreting that to mean immediate, am I wrong? Also, asked you a question about the Raffi hit on Eberle.  Why do you still so strongly support Torres, 4-game suspension and all, but still call out Marchand on a regular basis?  Especially as it relates to questionable hits on Eberle?  Nitemare had the same question, I believe.

And one more thing Crowl.  Let me be clear on this.  I have no issue with you questioning why I like certain players.  You ask and I'll answer.  I also don't mind pointing out things oru guys do.  Good or bad.  I am no homer.  I like hockey. 
    Go read the post when I replied to San.  I may have jumped into the middle of a conversation and missed some of it.  He said Marchand backs it up and drops the mits.  Go read it.  I said Marchand doesnt back it up.  a three or four sentence rant.  Then I finish with a very pro-marchand stance.  tell me that San read all my post with his reply.  I encourage you to read it. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins911. Show Bruins911's posts

Bruins fans posts are fun to read.

You talk about Lapierre and Burrows being a disgrace for the game, wow.

Bruins fans would love to have those players in their team, they fit perfectly with Thornton, Marchand, Chara, Lucic and others who are playing to injured other players.

In fact, the Bruins fans are a disgrace. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beantown28. Show Beantown28's posts

[QUOTE]Bruins fans posts are fun to read. You talk about Lapierre and Burrows being a disgrace for the game, wow. Bruins fans would love to have those players in their team, they fit perfectly with Thornton, Marchand, Chara, Lucic and others who are playing to injured other players. In fact, the Bruins fans are a disgrace. 
    Posted by Bruins911[/QUOTE]

That's a fact..

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"My point was they do back it up on occasion.Is Marchand gonna fight more next year?  He didn't fight in Junior.  He had one fight as a rookie.  When is he gonna start backing it up."

Your the child that the teacher has to grade well so that you don't ever, ever end up back in their class room not even for home room.

It took 4 years for both LaPutos and Buttlows to get to 20 goals total in their career. Imagine how long it will take u Shup to figure out how long it would take Bergeron and Chara telling Brad to concentrate on scoring 30.

No need for the calculator LaPutos and Buttlows are half the man Marchand is but look for a reason to debate some more it's all you got...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]"My point was they do back it up on occasion .Is Marchand gonna fight more next year ?  He didn't fight in Junior.  He had one fight as a rookie.  When is he gonna start backing it up." Your the child that the teacher has to grade well so that you don't ever, ever end up back in their class room not even for home room. It took 4 years for both LaPutos and Buttlows to get to 20 goals total in their career. Imagine how long it will take u Shup to figure out how long it would take Bergeron and Chara telling Brad to concentrate on scoring 30. No need for the calculator LaPutos and Buttlows are half the man Marchand is but look for a reason to debate some more it's all you got...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

See, I try and be civil with you and you give me insults.  I asked a question then you twist it.  Now you are chasing your tail.  I realize Marchand can score goals.  So can lots of pests.  You said he backs it up. I said he doesnt.   Its the only point I was making San.  And the argument wasn't about scoring goals, it was about backing his pest like antics up.
    You didnt even read the rest of the original post did you where I was given praise to Marchand.  You just love trying to stir me on.   Which is fine. 
    I have never questioned your hockey knowledge.  I think you know your stuff.  But you are the one that always comments on my debateable stances.   I don't agree with lots of things that are said on here.  I don't need to throw a bunch of insults your way to try and make a point based on opinion.  I guess that's shows your maturity level.  
    Please please put me on ignore.  You are the only person on here that is always negative on my posts.  And like I said, you know hockey, but love calling me out and never comment on any positive thread I post.  
    We are all fans with opinions at the end of the day.  What makes your opinion always right?  I certainly know a lot of mine are sideways.  And I fully admit it.