2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Suck It, Penguins

Malkin & Crosby

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

The one on the right has the gut of a 58 year old beer drinker. Do I see a happy trail below that belly button?

Gross.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

The one on the right has the gut of a 58 year old beer drinker. Do I see a happy trail below that belly button?

Gross.

The second from left has some kind of eating disorder, also gross.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Great practice video.  Beware Bruins !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to jerrynewyork's comment:

Fletch,

i'm not going to go into detail what images are offensive,images that when i was younger would have made me laugh but in 2013 to laugh or put down a man's masculinity is about as funny as a white man in black face.

jerry

I have seen a couple that are in poor taste, but I think that men calling other men 'sissies' is as old as time, and probably shouldn't be interpreted as a statement on sexual choices or orientation.  I understand that some of these graphics may be implying that Penguin players are gay, I guess, but I think most of them are more about calling the Penguins wimps without getting into sexuality.  It's a continuous theme in a tough physical sport like hockey -- "we're tougher than you".  It's 50 times milder than the garbage I've seen in locker rooms for the past 30 years, so maybe that's why I just ignore the implications about more sensitive topics and take them at face value.  Hockey is headed in the right direction on this front, but men playing sports will always question the toughness, and masculinity, of their oppenents.  I don't think masculinity is the same thing as orientation, and I think it is okay to tease about the former, not the latter.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Gross.

I think I'd have to go with "S" here.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

alex, i'd like to buy a vowel- i'll take an "e".

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Go get them.

http://www.zazzle.com/the_feast_begins_mug-168168377115921551

The Feast Begins.... Mug

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Thank you, John Tortorella.

http://youtu.be/U4zdJbG_GoU

In honor of Torts we will be saying the words uttered on this video over and over again in the next 10days.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts