2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Suck It, Penguins

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

In response to jerrynewyork's comment:

swallows what ?

so i see,putting down teams,people and cities you don't like,makes you a hockey expert. most of this stuff is pure trash,vulgar ,homophobic etc.  give me a break,pig.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

swallows what ?

so i see,putting down teams,people and cities you don't like,makes you a hockey expert. most of this stuff is pure trash,vulgar ,homophobic etc.  give me a break,pig.

better yet pig,your about to turn me into a troll you moron

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

ha ha that's so witty. only a pig thinks this is funny

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

oh i get it . he's gay.  and your a pig.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

does this turn you on ? well good,i hope it does.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

swallows what ?

Lighten up Frances.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

he's not even on the team anymore,pig.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

swallows what ?

Lighten up Frances.

can't do it. i find this a disgrace to every fan who wants to talk hockey. i find this stuff embarrassing  especially at a sight where good intelligent discussion is the rule. how people get joy out of mocking people this way is beyond me.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Your being a little overly sensitive.  Obviously Pittsburgh is a very skilled team, just having a little fun in the week before the series starts.  Keep it the good work badhab.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Jerry, take a step back.  The thread is titled, "Suck it, Penguins".  Remember that.  If you don't think some, many or all of these pictures are funny, refrain from clicking on the thread that is called "Suck it, Penguins".  Refraining from clicking on it will save you from such a non-funny thread. 

I don't wish to discuss all of your issues with it because I truthfully don't care.  Get off BHab's back. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Here you go Jerry.  A positive Penguins image just for you.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

can't do it. i find this a disgrace to every fan who wants to talk hockey. i find this stuff embarrassing  especially at a sight where good intelligent discussion is the rule. how people get joy out of mocking people this way is beyond me.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

What's with jerry?

I mean, I've got an issue with the apparent sweat shop Badhab is running, forcing a room full of orphans to create amusing graphics 24 hours a day, but the actual product and pretty funny. 

How is it offensive?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

What's with jerry?

I mean, I've got an issue with the apparent sweat shop Badhab is running, forcing a room full of orphans to create amusing graphics 24 hours a day, but the actual product and pretty funny. 

How is it offensive?

Jerry needs a reality check.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I can't stand half the posts on this thread while I find others funny, but for the most part I don't. So you know what I've done, jerry? I've stopped looking at it (only looked this time cause I saw Fletch was the last poster and I usually like his sense of humour). Some of it's pretty homophobic which certainly bothers me, but the simplest solution is just not to look through the thread.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to red75's comment:

I can't stand half the posts on this thread while I find others funny, but for the most part I don't. So you know what I've done, jerry? I've stopped looking at it (only looked this time cause I saw Fletch was the last poster and I usually like his sense of humour). Some of it's pretty homophobic which certainly bothers me, but the simplest solution is just not to look through the thread.

Geez Red, if I wanted to offend you, I might have put in a picture like this one...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Geez Red, if I wanted to offend you, I might have put in a picture like this one...

Hidden camera shot of the real Crosby, Fleury and Vokoun?