Suicide Watch

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Suicide Watch

I have to watch Shawn Thornton miss checks, ask for fights and bounce on the bench for two more years.

God is cruel.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Re: Suicide Watch

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I have to watch Shawn Thornton miss checks, ask for fights and bounce on the bench for two more years.

God is cruel.

I thought I heard a strangled "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" coming from the south....

[object HTMLDivElement]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

ok so now ST22 can admit he moved to Florida last year

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

God is awesome!

Love Jesús Christo!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I feel your pain.....hang tight and the years will go by swiftly

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

What did ST22 expect to play 15mins per game ?  "No excuses. But we (4th line) didn't get a ton of minutes in the playoffs this year, and didn't really get a chance to contribute"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

[object HTMLDivElement]

Madness all around.  Truthfully, all of Florida's deals are going to be over payments.  They need to overpay in order to get guys to come to the worst team in the East.  I'm fine with the Bolland deal, Jokinen, Montoya, but to give The Original Skating Clown a raise at the age of 37 and a two year deal is horrific.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

What did ST22 expect to play 15mins per game ?  "No excuses. But we (4th line) didn't get a ton of minutes in the playoffs this year, and didn't really get a chance to contribute"

No kidding...jeesh. They were outplayed as a unit for most of the Habs series. As if CJ was going to give them even more icetime to be outplayed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I can't believe he's crying about ice time.  He got ice time all year.  He contributed five goals.  Big whoop.  The guy sucks the donkey.  I can't believe I'm stuck with him for two more years.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Truthfully, all of Florida's deals are going to be over payments.  They need to overpay in order to get guys to come to the worst team in the East.  

Bingo....sad reality. Same with EDM

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

No kidding...jeesh. They were outplayed as a unit for most of the Habs series. As if CJ was going to give them even more icetime to be outplayed.

exactly ! Habs 4th lined owned the Bruins.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

NAS, as far as I can see you come out even on this deal. As a B's diehard you lost an ST.  As a S.FLA denizen you gained a ST.  You don't even need to buy a Panthers ST sweater as you can just continue to wear your Boston ST sweater to Panther games.  You're even steven. Down 1 clown, up 1 clown. There you go.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sportsnutty. Show Sportsnutty's posts

Karma is a biznitch. When I heard this on the radio coming home from work... I just laughed out loud.

Lets GO BRUINS!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

I hear he's a good locker room guy, though. Sooooooo......there's that.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:

And he is handy with the water bottle

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:

I just did a Danny Thomas with my coffee

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

[object HTMLDivElement]

Madness all around.  Truthfully, all of Florida's deals are going to be over payments.  They need to overpay in order to get guys to come to the worst team in the East.  I'm fine with the Bolland deal, Jokinen, Montoya, but to give The Original Skating Clown a raise at the age of 37 and a two year deal is horrific.

I went to a movie to get out of the heat - not like I was sitting by the computer waiting for the Bruins to announce a huge signing - and as I'm scrolling down the list, my first observation about the Panthers was actually - hey, the Panthers added to their collection of 2nd/3rd line forwards!  Montoya's not a bad choice to back up Luongo - they can drink San pellegrinos together and hang out with Vinny. 

[object HTMLDivElement]

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

God is cruel.

Thornton for 2 and Bolland at 5mill a yr, lolol!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I can and can't sympathize with NASmeister, watching Tommy Cross is more painful than watching ST.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I was in the car and heard this on the radio, I laughed out loud thinking of NAS.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

God is cruel.

[object HTMLDivElement]

LOL, Book. To me it's the perfect signing and what he gets for moving down there! Hows the humidity you loser??!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

You were the first person i thought of.  I then giggled pretty good.   Great stuff.  1.7 m a year for him. Wow.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

Thornton for 2 and Bolland at 5mill a yr, lolol!

I know what a joke!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I caught a bit of the interview he had with the Hockey Central panel earlier this afternoon. I think he said a buddy on the Panthers put in a good word for him with Tallon. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Good for ST he found another home before he retires, Im thankful for what he brought to the Bs, but happy hes gone now.

Sections
Shortcuts