Sunshine State

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Sunshine State

Enough of this deadline nonsense.  Time for some good ol' fashioned southern cookin' this weekend.  Flying to Tampa Friday morning and then driving to Miami on Sunday.  Hope to see lots of Bruin fans, and southern tarts in bikinis.

Anyone going besides NAS?

NAS, shupe asked me to deliver you a bouquet of flowers and Chowdah wanted me to get you a paper bag and light it on fire.  I'll be in Section 111, row 10, for the Florida game, probably wearing a faux Bergeron jersey and sitting with a few other B's fans.  Should get a good look at Luongo...

I'm buying beers if anyone can make it.

Go B's.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Sunshine State

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Enough of this deadline nonsense.  Time for some good ol' fashioned southern cookin' this weekend.  Flying to Tampa Friday morning and then driving to Miami on Sunday.  Hope to see lots of Bruin fans, and southern tarts in bikinis.

NAS, shupe asked me to deliver you a bouquet of flowers and Chowdah wanted me to get you a paper bag and light it on fire.  I'll be in Section 111, row 10, for the Florida game, probably wearing a faux Bergeron jersey and sitting with a few other B's fans.  Should get a good look at Luongo...

Go B's.

[/QUOTE]

Good for you Fletch, have a great time. How the heck does one with a wife and kids pull this one off, and can you let me in on the secret?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

I'm taking my family to the Lightning game....should be allot of fun.

[QUOTE]

Go B's.

[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KMCI. Show KMCI's posts

Southern tarts in bikinis, not a chance all you are going to see is Canadian Snowbirds, the 60+ silverhaired variety, with the weather we have been served this winter.lol

GOAT!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Fletch, I'll come find you.  I look forward to it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Good for you Fletch, have a great time. How the heck does one with a wife and kids pull this one off, and can you let me in on the secret?

[/QUOTE]

Very, very rarely.  And wifey is going to Vegas in May with her old high school friends.  That helps.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Ugh. My happily retired parents are going to the Bs-Tampa game, while I sit here and have to put air in my tires every morning because the bleeping -2 temps. What the frig?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

In response to asmaha's comment:

Ugh. My happily retired parents are going to the Bs-Tampa game, while I sit here and have to put air in my tires every morning because the bleeping -2 temps. What the frig?

You could always request Luongo to help "pump your tires"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

[QUOTE]

Go B's.

Don't they include beers with the ticket sales? Nice try Fletch

[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Safe journey, Fletch. (%#@!! bloody lucky so and so)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Have fun fletch.  Del Boca Vista has lots of hotties.  NAS is the president there.  He will hook you up.