Suppan over Lucic any day.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lordy4. Show lordy4's posts

Re: Suppan over Lucic any day.

I would not take Subban on my team until he learns a little respect. He has none. He is a great talent, but is a complete idiot. He acts like a circus clown. He needs the crap beat out of him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

In Response to Re: Suppan over Lucic any day.:
    [QUOTE]I would not take Subban on my team until he learns a little respect. He has none. He is a great talent, but is a complete idiot. He acts like a circus clown. He needs the crap beat out of him.
    Posted by lordy4[/QUOTE]
    Too late. Game 7 too important unless they get a big lead...Should have happened 6 games ago...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

I'd love to pick him off mid ice when he does one of his spastic shoulder-bobbing rushes - that's so clever, faking us all out with your phaggy little twitches... I would McLaren him post haste 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

[QUOTE]If you don`t like the post don`t respond...easy.
    Posted by thefly8[/QUOTE]

If you think that's how this works, you really haven't been paying any attention whatsoever.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Suppan over Lucic any day. : He is right though. You could learn to spell a person's name correctly. The p isn't even near the b. Just like your p have never been near a v.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

LOL!!! I almost P'd myself when I read this! Nice one, call!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Suppan over Lucic any day. : He is right though. You could learn to spell a person's name correctly. The p isn't even near the b. Just like your p have never been near a v.
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]

LOL... here's another one with a Vajj. First Spacek now a smelly Vaj with a fly

Sections
Shortcuts