Suppan over Lucic any day.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lordy4. Show lordy4's posts

Re: Suppan over Lucic any day.

I would not take Subban on my team until he learns a little respect. He has none. He is a great talent, but is a complete idiot. He acts like a circus clown. He needs the crap beat out of him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

In Response to Re: Suppan over Lucic any day.:
    I would not take Subban on my team until he learns a little respect. He has none. He is a great talent, but is a complete idiot. He acts like a circus clown. He needs the crap beat out of him.
    Posted by lordy4

Too late. Game 7 too important unless they get a big lead...Should have happened 6 games ago...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

I'd love to pick him off mid ice when he does one of his spastic shoulder-bobbing rushes - that's so clever, faking us all out with your phaggy little twitches... I would McLaren him post haste 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

If you don`t like the post don`t respond...easy.
    Posted by thefly8

If you think that's how this works, you really haven't been paying any attention whatsoever.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

In Response to Re: Suppan over Lucic any day. : He is right though. You could learn to spell a person's name correctly. The p isn't even near the b. Just like your p have never been near a v.
    Posted by callodthedom19

LOL!!! I almost P'd myself when I read this! Nice one, call!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Suppan over Lucic any day. : He is right though. You could learn to spell a person's name correctly. The p isn't even near the b. Just like your p have never been near a v.
    Posted by callodthedom19

LOL... here's another one with a Vajj. First Spacek now a smelly Vaj with a fly

Sections
Shortcuts