Surprising fact about Raffi Torres

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Surprising fact about Raffi Torres

First round, 5th overall pick by the Islanders. Always assumed he was a late round grinder type.

Drafted behind only Rick Dipietro, Dany Heatley, Marrian Gaborik, and Rusty Klesla...

Drafted before Scott Hartnell, Brooks Orpik, Niklas Kronwall, Ilya Bryzgalov

Bruins took Lars Jonsson with the 7th pick.. whoever that is.

I guess at one point the potential was there in Torres. Too bad he's turned into one of the dirtiest and most disliked players in the NHL.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Re: Surprising fact about Raffi Torres

In junior he was actually a pretty decent scorer and player. He also played for Canada at the World Juniors.

Somewhere along the line he has turned his play into the second coming of Matt Cooke.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

He was a good scorer at the NHL level for a while. I used to like him and wanted the Bruins to trade for him. Now I think he should be banned from the NHL. He's a psychopath, who has no intentions other than to hurt others. He is not needed in the game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Surprising fact about Raffi Torres:[QUOTE]He was a good scorer at the NHL level for a while. I used to like him and wanted the Bruins to trade for him. Now I think he should be banned from the NHL. He's a psychopath, who has no intentions other than to hurt others. He is not needed in the game.
    Posted by OatesCam[/QUOTE]

No room anywhere in the NHL for this type of play none!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

I started hating him in last years final.
    He just comes off the bench and skates the length of the ice and rams a player into the boards skating at full speed.
    One of the dirtiest players I have ever seen!
    Sportsnet in TO is saying he will be out for the rest of the year.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

he'll be done for the rest of these playoffs....

Hossa probably is as well....

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

In Response to Re: Surprising fact about Raffi Torres:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Surprising fact about Raffi Torres : Your talking about the Rodent #63... right?
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

No. He's talking about rodent...Null.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nuII. Show nuII's posts

I love Marshmont!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsIn4. Show BruinsIn4's posts

Charging is the most over-looked penalty by officials. If charging were called properly it would help reduce this rash of head injuries.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Didn't he play with Marchant the dirty defenceman while as an Oiler ?...Nuff said there...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

The most surprising fact about Raffi Torres is that he wears ladies underwear from Victoria's Secrets.  Little known.  But a fact.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Surprising fact about Raffi Torres:
    [QUOTE]The most surprising fact about Raffi Torres is that he wears ladies underwear from Victoria's Secrets.  Little known.  But a fact.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]
    You shouldn't know that as fact.