Svedberg expected to make NHL debut ....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaymiller. Show jaymiller's posts

Svedberg expected to make NHL debut ....

Hopefully they'll even be a game, as according to the weather channel things look pretty ugly for the east coast for the next few days.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Re: Svedberg expected to make NHL debut ....

Looks like Hamilton is back as well.  He lead the morning stretch in the pregame skate.  Rask is wearing a "Free Thornton" shirt in the locker room....classic.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

@NHLBruins 

"Dougie Hamilton and Carl Soderberg are good to go tonight, per Julien. Svedberg the first goalie off. Looks like he'll get his #NHL debut tonight ^CS"

Yah buddy!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Lets go Nick!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I'm looking forward to seeing him play.  Hopefully the guys in front of him help his cause.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KMCI. Show KMCI's posts

Showcase??????

GOAT!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Ugh.

Anywhose, looking forward to seeing what he can do with the big club. Just hope he gets the defensive support.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

He'll be better than reacharound Johnson, he'll be entertaining.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KMCI. Show KMCI's posts

But why is he playing

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

In response to KMCI's comment:
    [QUOTE]

But why is he playing

[/QUOTE]

I think eventually you have to give the kid a chance to play.  I don't think you take minutes from Rask to do so, but by all means give him as many of Johnson's starts as you like. 

I will say I have been very excited to see this kid play, but he seems a bit slow in the net to me.  Sided to side and up and down.  Am I missing something?  What are the rest of you seeing.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

In response to RickyHussle's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to KMCI's comment:
    [QUOTE]

But why is he playing

[/QUOTE]

I think eventually you have to give the kid a chance to play.  I don't think you take minutes from Rask to do so, but by all means give him as many of Johnson's starts as you like. 

I will say I have been very excited to see this kid play, but he seems a bit slow in the net to me.  Sided to side and up and down.  Am I missing something?  What are the rest of you seeing.

[/QUOTE]

I noticed he looked a little slow early on but got better as the game went on.  He looked alright overall.  Team played pretty good D. in front of him.  Good win.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I still say he's better than reacharound

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Svedberg looked immensely better and more confident than Johnson, who I think often gets beat on any breakaway, or cannot make a big stop when there is an odd man situation down low.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

This being his 1st NHL gm he looked great.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

Very sharp.  He kept them in the game until they found their stride in the 3rd.  Gave up 2 tough goals that weren't rookie mistakes.  Can't wait to see him again.

Sections
Shortcuts