Svedberg

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

Svedberg

Looks like he re-signed 1yr 600K, Great deal if true.

Energy and persistence alters everything.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Re: Svedberg

Good, low-cost deal.  RFA in 2015-16. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Looks like the B's have their backup.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Looks like the B's have their backup.

[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I have never seen him play, so this is BHab quality analysis at best.

I see his stats from last year were .910 and 2.63.  

Are those stats misleading?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

guess Johnson was looking for more than last year....  good luck....

“People think common sense is common - but it's not.”

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

Good Luck in the future ChaJo.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

In response to lucicfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

^That better be a joke.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

it is

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to lucicfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

^That better be a joke.

[/QUOTE]

I sorta like it,we should shorten all B's players names from now on to save on typing ,an example would be Brad Marchand would become BraMa,Zdeno Chara would become ZChar,and so on.What does everyone think.There is another positive,it would drive Nas crazy! Milan Lucic would stay Fat,can't change that,its a classic.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

Chara's is Cedfano

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I sorta like it,we should shorten all B's players names from now on to save on typing ,an example would be Brad Marchand would become BraMa,Zdeno Chara would become ZChar,and so on.What does everyone think.There is another positive,it would drive Nas crazy! Milan Lucic would stay Fat,can't change that,its a classic.

[/QUOTE]

I would have to delete my account.  I couldn't take it!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Thorts Quaider Marchy Bergy CharStar TuuKster Iggy Luchia Smithie Soups Pieyeahya

Shupster help me out here

Playoffs: Reilly Smith > Tyler Seguin

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Thorts Quaider Marchy Bergy CharStar TuuKster Iggy Luchia Smithie Soups Pieyeahya

Shupster help me out here

Playoffs: Reilly Smith > Tyler Seguin

[/QUOTE]

I'll throw in Hammy,Seids,Sods,LouLou, & Millsy.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:[QUOTE]

Shupster help me out here  [/QUOTE]

I'll throw in Hammy,Seids,Sods,LouLou, & Millsy. [/QUOTE]

Oooo Millsy is good...kinda liking SodaPoP.

You know the Outsiders movie maybe ? "Pony Boy stay Gold".

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I have never seen him play

[/QUOTE]

He played and got the win against Nashville last year.

Watch more Bruin games or................ pay attention to who is on the ice.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I have never seen him play, so this is BHab quality analysis at best.

I see his stats from last year were .910 and 2.63.  

Are those stats misleading?

Saw him a few times in Providence and Worcester (when Providence came).

Plus side.

Raw talent and skill wise he is good and would be a well capable backup in the NHL, he could possibly even start.

Minus side.

Head case.  Not just your average run of the mill typical goalie head case.  He has taken some super stupid penalties.  He can also lose focus and look like a total bum.

BadHab prediction at the risk of sounding like Stanley.

As backup he will turn in a couple (or more) shutouts, in addition to the Chad Johnson type shutouts he will stand on his head for a game or so.  He will also probably have to be yanked a couple of times because he won't be focused and Rask will have to come back in. 

He is going to be interesting.   A lot depends on how much time he works with the headshrinkers this summer.

He could be a Soderberg and perform lights out, the potential is there 100% for sure.

Youtube in this case can help tell the story, he is capable of quality saves like this;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxEgvKkmtSc

And who can forget the infamous door opening incident?

http://fanshots.com/video/dirty-play-niklas-svedberg-opens-gate-as-jens-westins-is-checked-into-it

Yup, that's the guy.

I would be stunned if all of this doesn't combine into something fun to watch this coming season.  Most boring is if he stays just the way he is.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Interesting...he took a pay cut of sorts. Looks like a "show me" contract. I like it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Saw him a few times in Providence and Worcester (when Providence came).

Plus side.

Raw talent and skill wise he is good and would be a well capable backup in the NHL, he could possibly even start.

Minus side.

Head case.  Not just your average run of the mill typical goalie head case.  He has taken some super stupid penalties.  He can also lose focus and look like a total bum.

BadHab prediction at the risk of sounding like Stanley.

As backup he will turn in a couple (or more) shutouts, in addition to the Chad Johnson type shutouts he will stand on his head for a game or so.  He will also probably have to be yanked a couple of times because he won't be focused and Rask will have to come back in. 

He is going to be interesting.   A lot depends on how much time he works with the headshrinkers this summer.

He could be a Soderberg and perform lights out, the potential is there 100% for sure.

Youtube in this case can help tell the story, he is capable of quality saves like this;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxEgvKkmtSc" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxEgvKkmtSc

And who can forget the infamous door opening incident?

http://fanshots.com/video/dirty-play-niklas-svedberg-opens-gate-as-jens-westins-is-checked-into-it" rel="nofollow">http://fanshots.com/video/dirty-play-niklas-svedberg-opens-gate-as-jens-westins-is-checked-into-it

Yup, that's the guy.

I would be stunned if all of this doesn't combine into something fun to watch this coming season.  Most boring is if he stays just the way he is.

[/QUOTE]

I saw him play in providence and Worcester as well and I agree with everything you said. Should be interesting. $600k is a nice cap-friendly number too.

I have no problem with the opening the door controversy (gate gate?). It's common practice in Sweden. They find it hilarious. Just trust me on this. Don't look it up or anything. :P

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

You Tube highlights to rate a prospect is genius.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You Tube highlights to rate a prospect is genius.

[/QUOTE]

Only with disclaimers as I have done.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

I hope he's as dependable as CJ was.  Not like Cj was making a ton of money.  A head case that might get pulled or thrown out of games is not the drama you are looking for in a backup... you want him to play 20 games and not be awful and give your expensive starter a rest without having to put him back in.

Of course, if it gives Subban enough exposure to increase his value to the point of trading him for a nice asset, then play on.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't watch every game.  I have things to do outside of my living room.  While you are planted in front of every possible game or watching the little kids get sweaty, I am out with friends and/or girls doing things.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

I don't watch every game.  I have things to do outside of my living room.  While you are planted in front of every possible game or watching the little kids get sweaty, I am out with friends and/or girls doing things.

[/QUOTE]

You should try women.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobruins. Show bobruins's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't beleive you :)

Sections
Shortcuts