SWEET REVENGE!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StJohnsbruinsfan. Show StJohnsbruinsfan's posts

SWEET REVENGE!!!

Wow! Does that ever feel good. Down goes Philly in 4! I did not see that coming at all. But oh so happy for the B's after last years disappointment.

GO B's!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: SWEET REVENGE!!!

Oh so sweet!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

For all of us who live and die with this team what a sweet night! Man I am so happy I could darn near cry but there is still work to do. For all of you who have cheered for this team through thick and thin we deserve this!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

I am soo psyched, hopefully BERGY is OK

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StJohnsbruinsfan. Show StJohnsbruinsfan's posts

and what a game for Horton!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

final four and a great shot (3/4 against TB in regular season) for more.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Don't you mean.... SWEEP REVENGE?!

Positive vibes for Bergy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from no1bruinsfan. Show no1bruinsfan's posts

you want a great laugh go read the philly papers. after last game they wanted everyones blood. lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

SWEEP DREAMS PHILLY!! I can just imagine the headlines in Philly's papers tomorrow. Gotta wonder if Holmgren loses his job over this.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

Congrats to all you die-hards. I live in Philly so I will be returning the abuse at work that I got last year.(God that stunk) When we moved here from Mass. in 71 hockey was my favorite sport. It was the Orr-Espo glory days. As far as Red Sox vs. The Bruins I loved them both equally but hockey was my favorite. As I got older and as hockey expanded I thought the regular season became not so important like in other sports. Plus I really don't like fighting but I realize it's part of the game. Plus the newbie Flyer fans drove me nuts and still do. Baseball is my favorite now and college basketball is my second favorite. But there is nothing more exiting in sports then a one goal hockey game or overtime game, especially in the playoffs. Congrats Bruins and fans. We are one of the most die hard fans in sports and not given that stature in hockey. The Flyers fans are just that Flyer fans not hockey fans. Boston is truly a hockey town besides a Bruins town. And now I get to gloat. I usually don't like that. One more thing, last years Red Sox-Phillies game was a week after the debacle and a bunch of fans starting chanting "Choke, Choke." Revenge is sweet. Beat the Lightning. Oh, Go Celtics!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

In Response to Re: SWEET REVENGE!!!:
    [QUOTE]Congrats to all you die-hards. I live in Philly so I will be returning the abuse at work that I got last year.(God that stunk) When we moved here from Mass. in 71 hockey was my favorite sport. It was the Orr-Espo glory days. As far as Red Sox vs. The Bruins I loved them both equally but hockey was my favorite. As I got older and as hockey expanded I thought the regular season became not so important like in other sports. Plus I really don't like fighting but I realize it's part of the game. Plus the newbie Flyer fans drove me nuts and still do. Baseball is my favorite now and college basketball is my second favorite. But there is nothing more exiting in sports then a one goal hockey game or overtime game, especially in the playoffs. Congrats Bruins and fans. We are one of the most die hard fans in sports and not given that stature in hockey. The Flyers fans are just that Flyer fans not hockey fans. Boston is truly a hockey town besides a Bruins town. And now I get to gloat. I usually don't like that. One more thing, last years Red Sox-Phillies game was a week after the debacle and a bunch of fans starting chanting "Choke, Choke." Revenge is sweet. Beat the Lightning. Oh, Go Celtics!
    Posted by jaytf25[/QUOTE]
    college basketball  or any basketball over NHL hockey ?

sorry to be negative but i'm concerned about Bergeron.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: SWEET REVENGE!!! : college basketball  or any basketball over NHL hockey ? sorry to be negative but i'm concerned about Bergeron.
    Posted by jerrynewyork[/QUOTE]

It wasn't the sport hockey it was the NHL. I was disillusioned by the fact that at one time 16 out of 23 teams made the playoffs. It made the regular season seem meaningless. Heck I went to U. Penn hockey games before they dropped the sport. And I went to Beanpot and ECAC games in Boston before we moved. Couldn't get Bruins tickets then. (The only Bruins game I went to was game 3 of the 1971 Quarterfinals vs. the Habs in Montreal. You know the ugly ending to that series) Like you I am very concerned about Bergey.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: SWEET REVENGE!!! : It wasn't the sport hockey it was the NHL. I was disillusioned by the fact that at one time 16 out of 23 teams made the playoffs. It made the regular season seem meaningless. Heck I went to U. Penn hockey games before they dropped the sport. And I went to Beanpot and ECAC games in Boston before we moved. Couldn't get Bruins tickets then. (The only Bruins game I went to was game 3 of the 1971 Quarterfinals vs. the Habs in Montreal. You know the ugly ending to that series) Like you I am very concerned about Bergey.
    Posted by jaytf25[/QUOTE]
    let's hope it's not as bad as it looked. Goodnight and take care for now !

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jman4. Show jman4's posts

Thank you B's way to go.

Go B's

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Wouldn't revenge be retaliation for being wronged on some level?

There was no revenge here.  The B's gave it away last year.  This year they played hard and won.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

[QUOTE]Wouldn't revenge be retaliation for being wronged on some level? There was no revenge here.  The B's gave it away last year.  This year they played hard and won.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Agree we should ignore. On the Red Sox site we try but there are too many. Either way just ignore.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StJohnsbruinsfan. Show StJohnsbruinsfan's posts

[QUOTE]Wouldn't revenge be retaliation for being wronged on some level? There was no revenge here.  The B's gave it away last year.  This year they played hard and won.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Well I suppose you're right. But it still feels good for the B's to redeem themselves after they gave it away last year. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: SWEET REVENGE!!! : Well I suppose you're right. But it still feels good for the B's to redeem themselves after they gave it away last year. 
    Posted by St.johnsbruinsfan[/QUOTE]

I am not so sure the B's gave it away as much as the Flyers simply took it from them. Philly knocked out Krecji and elevated their game while the B's simply flatlined.

This year it was the B's that elevated their game and took it to Philly...

Sections
Shortcuts