Tables turned on MTL?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Tables turned on MTL?

Remember a couple years ago when the B's would get amped to play the Habs? When it seemed we should beat the tar out of them and they'd somehow jump out of the gates and be up 3-0 in the first ten minutes of a game? How the B's would lose their cool and end up penalized? How the Bruins always tried to play the Rehab way while the Rehab players and fans laughed all the way to the win?

They were in our heads.

After reading/hearing all the MTL media and fans have to say (do a search if you don't know what I am talking about), do you feel we're now in their heads?

They want physical revenge. That's our game and they want to play it. Winning?

*********(Sorry to start a second thread on BOS vs. MTL)**********

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Re: Tables turned on MTL?

Listening to the Mon station today would leave you to think this. Absolutely hilarious.

What amazes me is that, these stinkin scab fans think they can dictate to other quebecers, that they can only cheer for the scabs, and that if they don't they are stupid.  They also say that all Bruins' fans are losers because the B's have not won since 72, why would quebecers cheer for B.

1 fellow was so outraged that anyone born after 72 would even think to cheer for the B's in Quebec, absolutely hilarious.

When someone would try to explain to them, that Bourque from Montreal and the best defence of his time was a Bruin, they still could not accept it.

The fans will be crying all night long and even though the score was 8-6 last game it would not have been so close other than the zebras kept it close giving them 9 powerplays and 4PPGs.

I only hope the B's do not get the extra penalty after every freakin scrum and mostly caused by the scabs like last game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

So you're judging that the Bruins players are in the heads of Montreal players.....because of what you heard on talk radio?

Interesting theory.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

The Bruins have more reasons to hate the habs and we know why.... ! do i have to tell you ?...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

In Response to Re: Tables turned on MTL?:
    [QUOTE]The Bruins have more reasons to hate the habs and we know why.... ! do i have to tell you ?...
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]

These Bruins don't.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Sorry but yes.... and by the way you did'nt answer my question why ? are you afraid of the truth ? or do U want me to tell ?

Sections
Shortcuts