Take it easy on Jets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Take it easy on Jets

In Response to Re: Take it easy on Jets:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Take it easy on Jets : Burgers are always good and not always the poor mans food. There's a place I know that has burgers at 40.00 - 50.00 on their menu. I also have only been once to Winnipeg and it was darn cold and I'm a northerner. I did warm up fast with the people . As for HF boards and even TSN I think the average age is 16 years old for comments like those.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    I think you're the richest guy that I pretend to know.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

The Bruins are going to have their hands full with the Jets who'll be stoked by their fans. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

And the countdown starts after the 8:30 puck drop, Wheeler goes offsides in 10, 9 , 8, 7...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]And the countdown starts after the 8:30 puck drop, Wheeler goes offsides in 10, 9 , 8, 7...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Hilarious!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Hmm a poor NH guy reads this and thinks, ok Winnipeg dervered a team after the last fiasco.  Now that they are back in the league and the Bs have to fly like San Jose miles to play a game, nope not going to take it easy on the Jets.  Tuuka!  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Win-Jets. Show Win-Jets's posts

[QUOTE]Hmm a poor NH guy reads this and thinks, ok Winnipeg dervered a team after the last fiasco.  Now that they are back in the league and the Bs have to fly like San Jose miles to play a game, nope not going to take it easy on the Jets.  Tuuka!  
    Posted by islamorada[/QUOTE]

Bruins have been nice so far.Fans look ok too. Red enjoy.Just wondering
    how you got in to game

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

why are they booing chara? silly rabbit tricks are for habs

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Take it easy on Jets : Bruins have been nice so far.Fans look ok too. Red enjoy.Just wondering how you got in to game
    Posted by Win-Jets[/QUOTE]

Six of my cousins split four season tickets. Grabbed two for tonight's game. That was a sniper's shot by Ladd. Fans have been great - they love the Bruins Stuart jersey and Jets toque. Guy next to me grew up two streets away from me - two grade's back of me in high school. Love the concessions too - cheaper than the Canucks, about on par with the Giants. This rink is crazy loud. Happy with the B's. Should grab the lead next period. Pavelec's the difference so far. Great to be home :).

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Win-Jets. Show Win-Jets's posts

[QUOTE]why are they booing chara? silly rabbit tricks are for habs
    Posted by Macfact[/QUOTE]
    There are Habs fan around here

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Just started watching the game late.  The crowd was absolutely crazy, like a Stanley Cup final 7th game - without the riot.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Wow - off to the pub but what a game and what a crowd These fans are flippin nuts I'll put 10 bucks right now that this is the first round series -1st vs 8th
    Still chantin Pavelec

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Win-Jets. Show Win-Jets's posts

Hope nobody hates Jets because of tonights results. Lots of fun
    games to be enjoyed between each other.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

ahhh the Jets Suk!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Win-Jets. Show Win-Jets's posts

[QUOTE]ahhh the Jets Suk!

Why?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Take it easy on Jets : Why?
    Posted by Win-Jets[/QUOTE]

it's more like you son-of-a-guns had to stop the streak, you suk !

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

WHAT A GAME!

Best I've seen live in a long time. Better than game two.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

I wish I could be so happy after a bruins loss.........

Where did you sit? I saw a women behind the bruins bench with a shirt on with both teams logos on it was that you?

The crowd sounded very good and its good for all hockey fans when citys like atlanta lose a team and a hockey market gets it back. Amen

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]I wish I could be so happy after a bruins loss......... Where did you sit? I saw a women behind the bruins bench with a shirt on with both teams logos on it was that you? The crowd sounded very good and its good for all hockey fans when citys like atlanta lose a team and a hockey market gets it back. Amen
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

For the first and third period I was 13 rows up from Rask's goal line. I had a perfect view on Ladd's goal. A gorgeous sniper's shot. Rask had no hope.
    I wanted a Bruins win but... the Jets are the Bruins 3 or 4 years ago. They play our game. Just not as good at it yet. Tonight Pavelec beat us.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Take it easy on Jets : Burgers are always good and not always the poor mans food. There's a place I know that has burgers at 40.00 - 50.00 on their menu. I also have only been once to Winnipeg and it was darn cold and I'm a northerner. I did warm up fast with the people . As for HF boards and even TSN I think the average age is 16 years old for comments like those.

Where's North, Legion?  If I put the two parts of this together, it almost sounds like standard burger prices in Iqaluit....

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Do they use $20 dollar bills in place of the lettuce ? Like I said before someones's making the do re mi. B$ Legion. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Take it easy on Jets : For the first and third period I was 13 rows up from Rask's goal line. I had a perfect view on Ladd's goal. A gorgeous sniper's shot. Rask had no hope. I wanted a Bruins win but... the Jets are the Bruins 3 or 4 years ago. They play our game. Just not as good at it yet. Tonight Pavelec beat us.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

Rask could have done better on that shot.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Take it easy on Jets : Where's North, Legion?  If I put the two parts of this together, it almost sounds like standard burger prices in Iqaluit....
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

LOL... I meant north of the border. Not that far up .

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Take it easy on Jets : Do they use $20 dollar bills in place of the lettuce ? Like I said before someones's making the do re mi. B$ Legion. 
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

hey stop spreading those rumors : )

They use Kobe beef and smear Fois-Gras on it.  Too snobby for me.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Win-Jets. Show Win-Jets's posts

Sorry to ask again.But take it easy on Jets.I Know Bruins
    are a way better team.Jets need point more than Bruins.
    Marchman suspension is a Mickey mouse deal.I Love
    His hockey gamesmanship.Plays the game as it should be played
    Unfortunately thinks happen in sports.