Take the quiz

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Take the quiz

there must be a tag.  I'm Mark Recchi again .

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

In Response to Re: Take the quiz:
    [QUOTE]Yes, that same Claude who rode the coat tails of a goalie standing on his head.  Now that his goalies are back to normal, how's that team defense looking?
    Posted by slicksteve38[/QUOTE]
    weeeeeeeeeee...love riding on coat-tails!! by the way how many goals did the bruins put up in the stanley cup finals? i think it was like 100 or something. last count, TT didn't score a one of them. but, do go ahead.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from slicksteve38. Show slicksteve38's posts

adk.....i will go ahead.
    The teams they played in the playoffs last year were not great defensive teams.  They got into track meets with Tampa...basically scored in bunches. 
    And Thomas may not have scored any goals, but your simple minded approach has zero logic.  Because Thomas was so dominant, when the Bruins scored ONE goal, they could completely change their style of play because they knew he would stop the puck. The Bruins do not play well from behind. This year, the goalies are giving up early goals, and look what happens?  The goalies arent playing badly, they just dont have Thomas with a 1.9 GAA anymore. Hence, they are playing catch up, and the B's dont have the horses to do so.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I'm Timmah Time this go around and was my favorite Bruin Thornton (cough, cough). I can't say I'm going to soft just ask one of the Sedin sisters and I just stacked my pads to cover my five hole s u c k a s!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from slicksteve38. Show slicksteve38's posts

Its funny also how EVERYONE was calling for Claudes head last year, all the way up until the last two weeks of the season.  They were again calling for his head when they faced elimination to the Habs.  So, suddenly after 12 playoff wins, he is remarkably a great coach again?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

[QUOTE]adk.....i will go ahead. The teams they played in the playoffs last year were not great defensive teams.  They got into track meets with Tampa...basically scored in bunches.  And Thomas may not have scored any goals, but your simple minded approach has zero logic.  Because Thomas was so dominant, when the Bruins scored ONE goal, they could completely change their style of play because they knew he would stop the puck. The Bruins do not play well from behind. This year, the goalies are giving up early goals, and look what happens?  The goalies arent playing badly, they just dont have Thomas with a 1.9 GAA anymore. Hence, they are playing catch up, and the B's dont have the horses to do so.
    where to start, where to start...if a julien coached team is incapable of offense, how in the world did a hockey team manage a track meet? ok one down...how does an offensively challenged hockey club "completely change their style of play"(to use your words), THIS defies logic. and for your last point, you are correct, TT does not have a 1.9 gaa- rather it's 2.0! is that all you got? this is easy

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

[QUOTE]Its funny also how EVERYONE was calling for Claudes head last year, all the way up until the last two weeks of the season.  They were again calling for his head when they faced elimination to the Habs.  So, suddenly after 12 playoff wins, he is remarkably a great coach again?
    when you say EVERYONE, do you mean EVERYONE? i would say it's about 2:1, in favor of getting rid of him, at least on this board. i was in the "keep cluade" camp... jeez that didn't work out, now did it? don't i feel stupid? and to your last statement, he was a great coach before he won the cup. definitely in the top ten in the league. has a jack adams to prove it

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Take the quiz : call...last year i was ference...this year marchand, does that i'm experiencing a mid-life crisis? i do have an inexplicable urge to jab a sedin in the head, what does this mean?
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]
    That's exactly what it means. We should get together with Lucic so I can flip the bird, you can punch faces, and Looch can scream "Do you know who I am!?"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Take the quiz : That's exactly what it means. We should get together with Lucic so I can flip the bird, you can punch faces, and Looch can scream "Do you know who I am!?"
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]
    i hope you can rap...i got no skillzzzz

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Take the quiz : i hope you can rap...i got no skillzzzz
    No but I got your back in case anyone tries any funny business.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

word

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Take the quiz : where to start, where to start...if a julien coached team is incapable of offense, how in the world did a hockey team manage a track meet? ok one down...how does an offensively challenged hockey club "completely change their style of play"(to use your words), THIS defies logic. and for your last point, you are correct, TT does not have a 1.9 gaa- rather it's 2.0! is that all you got? this is easy
    Well that 1 extra goal TT gives up every 10 games ill surely be the difference maker this year. I can't believe TT has managed 2 wins now that the floodgates are open. Hilarious that anyone would trash a team/system only 6 games in but even funnier is someone jumping on Kessel's donut cart after only 5 games. During last night's  Leafs game, they shoed Kessel's numbers in the 1st 5 games for the past 5 years. In those 25 games played PK scored 24 goals. Needless to say, he suffers a significant drop in points everytime October ends. Hard to believe there are still supposed Bruins fans on Kessel's jock considering I don't know a single Leafs fan that's happy they acquired him.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

How did the troll get in here. I'm one of those who is constantly seeking change from Claude. Do I think he's a bad coach? Absolutely not. He's a quality defense first coach who I would like to see utilize more offense. I also think he needs some different assistants. since Rammer left no one questions Claude, and any good manager needs smarter folks working for him. Must be why I came out of the quiz as Rex, older and wiser. Since Claude rolls 4 lines, he needs to make his 4th line more capable, and both Paille and Campbell are very good. Nuff said.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]How did the troll get in here. I'm one of those who is constantly seeking change from Claude. Do I think he's a bad coach? Absolutely not. He's a quality defense first coach who I would like to see utilize more offense. I also think he needs some different assistants. since Rammer left no one questions Claude, and any good manager needs smarter folks working for him. Must be why I came out of the quiz as Rex, older and wiser. Since Claude rolls 4 lines, he needs to make his 4th line more capable, and both Paille and Campbell are very good. Nuff said.
    Posted by bogie6[/QUOTE]
    I was thinking about Ramsey last night when I watched the Jets. They never should've let him go. I would like to see him back in Boston if he can't find a head coaching job.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

[QUOTE]Its funny also how EVERYONE was calling for Claudes head last year, all the way up until the last two weeks of the season.  They were again calling for his head when they faced elimination to the Habs.  So, suddenly after 12 playoff wins, he is remarkably a great coach again?

hey pink hat, it takes 16 wins in hockey.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Take the quiz : Thornton ? Pouliot ? Bartkowski ?
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

Hamill or Riendeau...

Hamill or Riendeau...

so hard to choose.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

I'm Tyler Seguin. I'll take it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

i'm mark recchi.  does that mean i should retire from posting?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I got Mark Recchi too, If what I hear about what he does on road trips is true then I'm a scum bag.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Bruins were #5 in goals for last year. The Laufs were a bit below that.

[QUOTE]Pop Quiz: Who leads the NHL in goals and total points? I'll give you a hint, he used to play in Boston, and everyone calls him soft.  Yet he's almost scored more than the entire B's team.  Are we still loving Claude and his stllar offensive scheme's? 

Sections
Shortcuts