Taking a break

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Taking a break

I think I'm gonna take a few weeks off from BDC. From what I can tell, it looks like it's gonna be a troll storm in here over the next few day/weeks.

See you all soon!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Taking a break

Ron, I'm sticking around tonight but yeah I also need a break, concentrate on more important things now.  Always good hearing from you.  Cheers brothers !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Draft this weekend and then ufa open season next week.  Will be a busy time for the nhl.  Cheers to you both.  See ya soon. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I'm gonna pop in from time to time - but as a troll and blame Julien, Seguin, PC, Chara, Krejci, Marc Savard, Rask and Jacobs for the loss.  Catch y'all later!Wink

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Draft this weekend and then ufa open season next week.  Will be a busy time for the nhl.  Cheers to you both.  See ya soon. 

Oh I'll watch for sure.

Great season, great run with some great posters here.  Talk to you all soon.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

I think we all need a break to digest....good hearing from all you guys....cheers !  have a cold one for me !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

"See" you all when training camp opens.

I doubt there will be a lot of moves by Boston, over the summer, so there should not be much to talk about.

I just wanted to congratulate the B's on a big year. They simply got beat by a better team, but Chicago had to work for every win.

I want to thank the players for their tremendous effort, and have nothing but admiration for Patrice Bergeron & Gregory Campbell, who reminded me why I love cheering for this team.

I would also like to thank the regular posters that give me, my "Bruin fix" during the year. I may not offer much in the way of posts, but I make sure to log on every few days, and find the banter among the regulars, to be imformative, and entertaining.

Have a great summer!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

To all the good guys here...enjoy your summers and thanks for all of that you've taught me about the game over the years - you know who you are.  Still disappointed this morning, not so much because they lost last night, but because we can't watch another Game 7! The better team won.   I look forward to seeing the 2013-2014 edition of this storied franchise.  Over and out...hangnail

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Right there with you, fellas. 

I love my friends here.

I hate the trolls and the negativity.

Chicago sucks.

Go Bruins.

Talk to you guys in a while.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I'll be here.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

I'll be here.  

I'm with you.  Lots of good stuff coming up.  Heck training camps open in 8 weeks.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Yeah, I love the draft, even if we aren't picking until Milan Lucic range.

The trolls won't be bad.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Yeah, I love the draft, even if we aren't picking until Milan Lucic range.

The trolls won't be bad.

Draft will be great.  And ufa and trades and buy outs.  the creating of the 2013-2014 bruins is about to begin.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Ron, we all need a break. But can you imagine what our players must be going thru now.

Let the trolls come, I'm waiting...not.

Here's to a long and fruitful 2013-14 season.