Tampa fans Singing Montreal's Ole Ole Ole Ole

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fanboy. Show Fanboy's posts

Tampa fans Singing Montreal's Ole Ole Ole Ole

Just goes to show how little they really know.

Yeah go ahead and litter yout home rink with a handout from the team AFTER YOU WIN THE GAME??

At least it's more creative than the damn cowbell at the Trop.

Keep thinking of something original Tampa.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beorach. Show Beorach's posts

Re: Tampa fans Singing Montreal's Ole Ole Ole Ole

The boo birds were targeting Chara also.  It's beyond pathetic at this point...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

It surprises you? not me! Boston is a hated team and their fans too! especially Chara the d***bag!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

How long does it take to Recchi to make one full turn of the ice? one turn and the game is over !Tongue out

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

In Response to Re: Tampa fans Singing Montreal's Ole Ole Ole Ole:
    [QUOTE]They think by copying the lamest and fruitiest fans in hockey (Montreal), that it's a good thing. Embarrassing. It's like watching an elderly person laugh incessantly when they have no idea what it is they are laughing about.  Looks like fun, but it probably isn't. lol
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]
    Of course you like it , you're one of those elderly grand pa! is your grand son helping you reading the post?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Knowing how fairweather the Hab fans are its not a big suprise that they are cheering for Tampa. Yzerman likely told the public address person to play all the old soccer songs because there are many transplanted Quebecers living in Florida. Seeing as the Habs are out they are quick to change teams.Pathetic.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]The boo birds were targeting Chara also.  It's beyond pathetic at this point...
    Posted by Beorach[/QUOTE]

They're so dumb that they were booing Kaberle also thinkinh he was Chara coming up the ice on the PP.

Oh wait !  Those were the Bruin fans in Tampa booing Kaberle.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Ole Ole Ole Ole is so cheesetastic. Only reinforces the reality that the Lightning are the Florida branch of Hab nation. Pathetic.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Hey Tampa fan ... you gave us Recchi and a 2nd round pick for singing sensation Matt Lashoff !  Hahahahahahaha.  Go eat your Fruit Loops, weirdo.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I think half of Montreal goes to Tampa to die, so it's not a surprise.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Grand'pa i think it's time for your afternoon nap!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Look at Nathan Horton, his head turned to mush playing in Sunrise, Florida. 

Time for Lucic to tell Horton: "Buddy, I want to win the Cup in front of my mom and dad.  Now let's go beat some heads"

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Tampa fans Singing Montreal's Ole Ole Ole Ole:
    [QUOTE]Just goes to show how little they really know. Yeah go ahead and litter yout home rink with a handout from the team AFTER YOU WIN THE GAME?? At least it's more creative than the damn cowbell at the Trop. Keep thinking of something original Tampa.
    Posted by Fanboy[/QUOTE]

HELLO ! ! !   Dont you know that thousand of people from Quebec (Mtl area) ...live 50% of their time in Florida...those Ole Ole singers are all habs fans that hate the BRUINS ....25% of the crowd is from Quebec ...anti Bruins ..not real Tampa fans ....I have seen in Mtl this week alone dozens of TB shirts ..I go to them and ask them are you a real Tampa fan ?   Answer 99% of the time is not really I'm a habs fan but I want Boston to lose....a bunch of losers thats what they are

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beorach. Show Beorach's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tampa fans Singing Montreal's Ole Ole Ole Ole : They also boo Bergeron which is flat out bizarre. Clueless fans. 
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]
    Well, after all, it was Bergie's fault that Randy Jones got that bad "pub."

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tampa fans Singing Montreal's Ole Ole Ole Ole : Keep your old sock LOL he's about to have a heart attack on the ice!
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]
    ============================================
         Hey look,the king of cowards is back.
     You are so pathetic. You won`t name your favorite team,(although most of us have you pegged for a Habs fan) you root for any team playing the Bruins,(which we could`nt care less about) then you come to the bruins board to run your mouth until your current favorite team loses then you disappear until they win again. You`re a pathetic little drop of swine sweat dripping of the end of your favorite part.(You know,the one you resemble so well)
      Get a life loser.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Tampa fans Singing Montreal's Ole Ole Ole Ole:
    [QUOTE]Just goes to show how little they really know. Yeah go ahead and litter yout home rink with a handout from the team AFTER YOU WIN THE GAME?? At least it's more creative than the damn cowbell at the Trop. Keep thinking of something original Tampa.
    Posted by Fanboy[/QUOTE]

and by the way you didnt hear very well ...in Montreal they're not singing Ole Ole Ole...they're singing we're gay we're gay we're gay ! ! !

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

nope i came here even when  they lost look at others posts bobble head!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

and in Boston they sing here you go Bruins here  you go showing them the door!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]nope i came here even when  they lost look at others posts bobble head!
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]

No you don't, loser! You disappear completely like the loser coward you are! And as for calling another poster here "Bobblehead", that name's been given to Mr. Pacioretty.

Get a life, clown!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Whitewings. Show Whitewings's posts

Bruins fans you're  becoming pathetic!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tampa fans Singing Montreal's Ole Ole Ole Ole : ============================================      Hey look,the king of cowards is back.  You are so pathetic. You won`t name your favorite team,(although most of us have you pegged for a Habs fan) you root for any team playing the Bruins,(which we could`nt care less about) then you come to the bruins board to run your mouth until your current favorite team loses then you disappear until they win again. You`re a pathetic little drop of swine sweat dripping of the end of your favorite part.(You know,the one you resemble so well)   Get a life loser.
    Posted by djbosox2004[/QUOTE]

She/he also lies about living in Boston. She/he is from Montreal and got nickname  "Greatseason" when Habs finished first in the conference. Been trolling the Bruins ever since.
    The only way she/he will have nothing to say is if the Bruins win the cup because even though the Bruins will win tomorrow come next week she/he will be a Canucks fan.
    Just ignore and please don't reply so I don't have to see the comments.

Greatseason = another bitter Montrealer.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tampa fans Singing Montreal's Ole Ole Ole Ole : No you don't, loser! You disappear completely like the loser coward you are! And as for calling another poster here "Bobblehead", that name's been given to Mr. Pacioretty. Get a life, clown!
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]
    Yep i did do you want me to bring it back!

Sections
Shortcuts