Tampa fans Singing Montreal's Ole Ole Ole Ole

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Re: Tampa fans Singing Montreal's Ole Ole Ole Ole

In Response to Re: Tampa fans Singing Montreal's Ole Ole Ole Ole:
    [QUOTE]Bruins fans you're  becoming pathetic!
    Posted by Whitewings[/QUOTE]

Well said !

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jman4. Show jman4's posts

There are a lot of Quebec French in that area, seems to reason they also transport that stupid chant.

Go B's

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fanboy. Show Fanboy's posts

It's so bad in tampa that they had to call the Bruin's marketing department because they were offended by the signs in the garden.

You want to talk pathetic......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Whitewings. Show Whitewings's posts

Why? Just because you are the perennial losers and the only defense you have is bashing other teams or their fans you want to  look superior but in fact you're not it's  totally pathetic and you're a disgrace in NHL 
     Cool from Tampa

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]Why? Just because you are the perennial losers and the only defense you have is bashing other teams or their fans you want to  look superior but in fact you're not it's  totally pathetic and you're a disgrace in NHL     from Tampa
    Well said again !

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Why? Just because you are the perennial losers and the only defense you have is bashing other teams or their fans you want to  look superior but in fact you're not it's  totally pathetic and you're a disgrace in NHL     from Tampa

Who's a disgrace in the NHL ? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

NAS.... Looks like we got another one to add to the list here. I think whitewings is Greatseason's butt buddy!

BsLegion, you are completely right. I'm done with losers like this!

Bottom line: The Bruins are in the last 3 teams still standing and the future also looks bright. These clowns can't even be objective enough to see that. Hence no point in discussing hockey with trolls with such a low level intellect.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2011hockey. Show 2011hockey's posts

Who cares? the most important is we won and  maybe tomorrow you'll be playing golf.. uhh no !your grand child will ...,not you you're too old for that aren't you grand'pa ?  and for the ole chant in which way it's your problem? you're probably too old to hear it ! i'm sure you're having  trouble following the puck !  be realistic elderley boy it's time for you to quit watching hockey! take care of your heart who knows? could be the last one you watch tomorrow!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]I love how the tools/trolls can't explain their logic, unable to back up their statements. They scurry away, backpedaling, hoping to deflect. Classic. Dear White Wings, Ole Ole is so fruity, TB should be embarrassed to adopt it. PERIOD That's the point. Unless you are a big, big fan of some absolutely pathetic Euro chant, you don't get how stupid it looks chanting it at an NHL game.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Good to have some Tampa fans on here but fans that devote at least the whole season to their team like vcec.
    CYA all tomorrow after the game.  Date ?
    GO BRUINS!!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

You guys are ruining my summah. I have King, 2011hockey and greatseason all ignored, but then you go ahead and respond to them so I STILL have to filter through the crud. Why is it so hard for folks to ignore these idiots so we don't have to deal with it?

Ugh.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

you read my mind!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseasons. Show Greatseasons's posts

[QUOTE]you red my mind!
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]

Even poor Smeagal knows its spelled read. Poor precious....

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

happy now grand'pa?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

if it only takes that to make you laugh ... you're probably becoming senile! I feel for you old man!

I correct it thanks anyway!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

That's what fans do when they don't have any traditions or spirit of their own -- they piggyback on other organizations.

I went to a Red Sox-Rockies game in Denver last year and they played Sinatra's "New York" over the PA repeatedly to annoy the many visiting Red Sox fans there.  The next day the Denver sports writers tore the franchise apart for piggybacking on the Yankees instead of showing some pride in their own franchise.

That's Tampa.  The can't brag about themselves, so they brag about Montreal.  How the logic of that works...nobody knows.  Southern hockey markets for ya...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Hey old man have you got enough teeth to eat your burgers ?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

The only thing fruitier than Tampa fans are the Sedin twins.  May you all have drinks together in Key West in July. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

This guy is an unemployed fruitcake.  Probably weighs 350 lbs.  Forget him.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2011hockey. Show 2011hockey's posts

hey olson you love fruits don't you?

Sections
Shortcuts