Tampa fans Singing Montreal's Ole Ole Ole Ole

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2011hockey. Show 2011hockey's posts

Re: Tampa fans Singing Montreal's Ole Ole Ole Ole

In Response to Re: Tampa fans Singing Montreal's Ole Ole Ole Ole:
    [QUOTE]well they really dont understand or know anything about hockey
    Posted by TheRealHomer[/QUOTE]

we know much better than your head coach Mr Potato and his lover Recchi!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Whitewings. Show Whitewings's posts

Chara's little brother !Laughing

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tampa fans Singing Montreal's Ole Ole Ole Ole : They're so dumb that they were booing Kaberle also thinkinh he was Chara coming up the ice on the PP. Oh wait !  Those were the Bruin fans in Tampa booing Kaberle.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

they aren't singling out chara when they boo the player. they boo cuz it's a pp for the other team. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tampa fans Singing Montreal's Ole Ole Ole Ole : Good to have some Tampa fans on here but fans that devote at least the whole season to their team like vcec. CYA all tomorrow after the game.  Date ? GO BRUINS!!!

thanks, i guess. i'm not here to trash your fans or team. i am really here to learn more about your players. i'm trying not to abuse my "guest" privileges.

looking forward to game 7

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tampa fans Singing Montreal's Ole Ole Ole Ole : they aren't singling out chara when they boo the player. they boo cuz it's a pp for the other team. 
    Posted by vcec[/QUOTE]

Alright if that is the logic why don't they boo during the whole PP ?  Why then when certain players touch the puck ?
    To me that's singling out.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tampa fans Singing Montreal's Ole Ole Ole Ole : Alright if that is the logic why don't they boo during the whole PP ?  Why then when certain players touch the puck ? To me that's singling out.

it may seem that way, i guess. never really thought about it.  what it is - any opposing team player who is handling the puck skating towards the goal in a power play gets booed. then, should tampa shoot it down the ice, they cheer. 
    most of these folks probably don't know the names of the players or their numbers. they just know who has the puck. silly, i know. but it's a little infectious if you're at the game. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

i shouldn't give any more ammunition about some of the people who go to our games, but most of them don't know our players beyond the big 3.
    and now, maybe they know the goalie's. lol they just yell shoot it marty or go vinny. it's actually funny after a few beers. 

that's not to say we don't have fans, they are loud and proud. but we're a different market and in hockey years, we are very young. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from atomic. Show atomic's posts

this is honestly the dumbest thread i have ever wasted my time on. can't you nitwits (greatseason, whitewings and i forgot the other tools) come up with something better than calling people grandpa? i'm embarrassed for you guys. too afraid to login tomorrow for fear of all the the zingers about weight and age. 

and to greatseason in particular, you either need some meds or need to throttle back on the caffeine. you've got two posts for every one response. chill out and give people time to respond to your uber-clever responses. it takes a while to figure a proper retort to being called a geriatric (look it up). your awesome response will have to remain a mystery as yet another person clicks ignore...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]this is honestly the dumbest thread i have ever wasted my time on. can't you nitwits (greatseason, whitewings and i forgot the other tools) come up with something better than calling people grandpa? i'm embarrassed for you guys. too afraid to login tomorrow for fear of all the the zingers about weight and age.  and to greatseason in particular, you either need some meds or need to throttle back on the caffeine. you've got two posts for every one response. chill out and give people time to respond to your uber-clever responses. it takes a while to figure a proper retort to being called a geriatric (look it up). your awesome response will have to remain a mystery as yet another person clicks ignore...
    Posted by atomic[/QUOTE]

Way too ignorant and dumb to understand your post, let alone geriatric!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Tampa fans Singing Montreal's Ole Ole Ole Ole:
    [QUOTE]Just goes to show how little they really know. Yeah go ahead and litter yout home rink with a handout from the team AFTER YOU WIN THE GAME?? At least it's more creative than the damn cowbell at the Trop. Keep thinking of something original Tampa.
    Posted by Fanboy[/QUOTE]

To me, any year that the Bruins knock the Montreal Canadiens out of the play-offs is a huge success!! Anything else is gravy. Still...it's time that the Bruins rise to the occasion and take a game 7. With Thomas in goal, I like their chances. 

Sections
Shortcuts