Tampa Fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Tampa Fans

I found it funny how they were trying to boo Chara when he touched the puck yesterday. Why? because other teams do it. Anyone else notice how when the Lightning scored they played the Ole!Ole! song? Thats real original. I hope the fans attending Monday nights game will show them what it's like to have a hockey game in a building in a real hockey market.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Re: Tampa Fans

I hope the bruins give the fans reason not to boo them off the ice

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

the ole, ole, chant was pretty pathetic.  I couldn't decide if they were trying to be funny, or if they were serious.  Maybe too many canadian snow birds relocating in Tampon....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from polishprince19. Show polishprince19's posts

How about the giant human lightning bolt they formed in airport parking lot they formed this morning for team to fly over. picture of it on puckdaddy.com

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from burythehabs. Show burythehabs's posts

The "fans" in the front rows are constantly staring at thier palms. P!s$es me off. It's the ECF. Put the damn i-phone away!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In Response to Tampa Fans:
    I found it funny how they were trying to boo Chara when he touched the puck yesterday. Why? because other teams do it. Anyone else notice how when the Lightning scored they played the Ole!Ole! song? Thats real original. I hope the fans attending Monday nights game will show them what it's like to have a hockey game in a building in a real hockey market.
    Posted by kelvana33

No kidding, talk about no idea what they are doing.

The biggest thing we noticed is the complete lact of team gear, colors,  jerseys, etc.  All the people behind the benches with golf shirts, striped Ts, you couldnt even tell they were attending a sporting event.

And all of them obsessed with their phones.

So you have that question to me on your signature ? Really?  Uh, OK.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

Posted by kelvana33

Tampa residents did not support the Rays even when they went to the world series.  Nothing but a bunch of old you-know-what who live down there to avoid having a heating bill while playing shuffleboard and canasta. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

In Response to Re: Tampa Fans:
    The "fans" in the front rows are constantly staring at thier palms. P!s$es me off. It's the ECF. Put the damn i-phone away!
    Posted by burythehabs

let's face it, those people aren't fans. they were probably corporate seats filled by people who wanted to see a conference game. the only thing they do is take up seats that would normally go to the people who actually want to see the game.
    ignore them, we do!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I think their worst habit is banging on the glass.  These "fans" think they are at the zoo. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

I see this EVERYWHERE.... and EVERYWHERE they look like morons! not only in Tampa!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

Posted by kelvana33

i could be wrong here, but didn't the maple leafs and the bruins have the same chant up until last year? 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Winnipeg's fans were singing  the ole ole ole chant  in the streets  when they learned that the trashers will move in Manitoba ...  i have seen that on a tv report last Thursday.Tongue out

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

Winnipeg's fans were singing  the ole ole ole chant  in the streets  when they learned that the trashers will move in Manitoba ...  i have seen that on a tv report last Thursday.
    Posted by Greatseason

yeah, i believe the atlanta thrashers used that as one of their goal songs too.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

In Response to Tampa Fans : i could be wrong here, but didn't the maple leafs and the bruins have the same chant up until last year? 
    Posted by vcec

Yes, you are wrong.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Hey look everyone....the Dolts win a game and look is is posting again...  How pathetic

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

In Response to Re: Tampa Fans : Yes, you are wrong.
    Posted by dbg1

sorry, i thought you both used that zombie song. my bad

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Whitewings. Show Whitewings's posts

I think their worst habit is banging on the glass.  These "fans" think they are at the zoo. 
    Posted by Not-A-Shot
    I saw the Bruin's fans doing the same thing yesterday at ''THE TD GARDEN'' and it was very obvious!

Sections
Shortcuts