Tampa Fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: Tampa Fans

they were even throwing them at their own players... what? what a bunch of idiots.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

In Response to Re: Tampa Fans:
    they were even throwing them at their own players... what? what a bunch of idiots.
    Posted by adkbeesfan

no that's not what happened at all. no one was throwing anything at the players. this whole thing has been blown out of proportion. it doesn't change the fact that they were a bunch of jerks who were caught up in a moment of complete idiocy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

In Response to Re: Tampa Fans : i have been going to games at the forum for about 15 years and i can honestly say that was the first time i have ever seen that behavior and reaction by the crowd. it was senseless and we looked bad. those weren't fans, those were idiots with hockey tickets. i hope they don't return during regular season. nobody wants them there. 
    Posted by vcec

Don't doubt it was the idiots but the fact that your "fans" gave up on the season and were selling the tickets below face is the reason those idiots with hockey tickets were there. It's just sad to see them chucking objects at the Bruins after a great win for Tampa and really puts a bad light on Tampa fans. Then again, they don't give that stuff out at Bs games anymore after the Fleet hat give-away caused the ice to be littered with hats after every goal.  

Tampa management should be fined for giving those things out, they should know better. If you can't make noise by shouting or putting your hands together, it should be silent.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

In Response to Re: Tampa Fans : no that's not what happened at all. no one was throwing anything at the players. this whole thing has been blown out of proportion. it doesn't change the fact that they were a bunch of jerks who were caught up in a moment of complete idiocy.
    Posted by vcec

But yes, that is what happened. As the game ended and Lucic and Horton started scrumming with the Bolts, fans began throwing them at them. Problem is, their aim is poor and it was hitting the Tampa players. And it hasn't been blown out of proportion, fans were throwing the clappers at the Bs as they were leaving the ice. Classless.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tbops. Show Tbops's posts

Tampa fans are Tards!!! they don't understand any thing nor do they know how to respect. Whatever, were getting game #7 on our ice and we will stick it to them just like in game #5.

Go Bruins.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

In Response to Re: Tampa Fans : But yes, that is what happened. As the game ended and Lucic and Horton started scrumming with the Bolts, fans began throwing them at them. Problem is, their aim is poor and it was hitting the Tampa players. And it hasn't been blown out of proportion, fans were throwing the clappers at the Bs as they were leaving the ice. Classless.
    Posted by nrguy

don't confuse jerks with fans. if you're perception is they were throwing at the players, so be it. that is the impression you keep.
    on to game 7 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

In Response to Re: Tampa Fans : Don't doubt it was the idiots but the fact that your "fans" gave up on the season and were selling the tickets below face is the reason those idiots with hockey tickets were there. It's just sad to see them chucking objects at the Bruins after a great win for Tampa and really puts a bad light on Tampa fans. Then again, they don't give that stuff out at Bs games anymore after the Fleet hat give-away caused the ice to be littered with hats after every goal.   Tampa management should be fined for giving those thabouts out, they should know better. If you can't make noise by shouting or putting your hands together, it should be silent.
    Posted by nrguy

this isn't the first arena who has issues with fans throwing stuff on the ice. it's too bad. i think every city has their share of morons who participate in this behavior. tampa just gave disappointed bruins fans something else to bad mouth them about and perpetuate the misconceptions of the boston fans. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

In Response to Re: Tampa Fans : Pipe down, bandwagoner. 
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

good morning kingLaughing

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

In Response to Re: Tampa Fans : this isn't the first arena who has issues with fans throwing stuff on the ice. it's too bad. i think every city has their share of morons who participate in this behavior. tampa just gave disappointed bruins fans something else to bad mouth them about and perpetuate the misconceptions of the boston fans. 
    Posted by vcec

No misconceptions at all.
    Tampa management gave out noise makers because the place needed artificial noise - fact.
    The fans were throwing the noisemakers at the Bruins as they were leaving the ice - fact.
    Tampa management shouldn't have given out things that can be thrown on the ice - fact.
    Tickets were selling below face value on ticket sites due to the lack of demand from Tampa fans - fact.

I respect the team and the die-hard fans in Tampa, it's just sad that there aren't that many good fans in Tampa as it isn't a hockey town (do you even have high school hockey teams?)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

vcec...stop trying to defend the actions of those idiots. krejci was hit in the head along with many others, and your "perception" is that they weren't trying to hit players? how drunk were you at that point? that could have been real ugly, thank god no one caught one in the face. for either team.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

vcec...stop trying to defend the actions of those idiots. krejci was hit in the head along with many others, and your "perception" is that they weren't trying to hit players? how drunk were you at that point? that could have been real ugly, thank god no one caught one in the face. for either team.
    Posted by adkbeesfan

guess you haven't read all my posts. i'm not here to defend those jerks at all. 
    i'm just sorry that it happened and thats the impression people were left with.  

anyway, it's becoming a dead issue. 
    on to game 7

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Yeah I dont know how you can say they werent throwing them at the players. I saw atleast 3 peg Krejci as he was getting off the ice and one got him right on the noggin( i laughed) but still classless.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

Yeah I dont know how you can say they werent throwing them at the players. I saw atleast 3 peg Krejci as he was getting off the ice and one got him right on the noggin( i laughed) but still classless.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey

i'm taping the game and plan on actually watching it. i read that you can see krejci getting hit. from where i was sitting it didn't look like that. there was alot of people reacting and standing up and generally creating chaos. bruins fans are not without sin here, though, cuz they were throwing them too. maybe they were hitting their players??????? (smile).

it happened, it sucked. and there was no excuse for it. i think we all agree on that

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

Everyone knows the Southeast pro sports market is a joke.  It's 90+ degrees down there for 9 months out of the year, everyone has skin cancer, is from NY or NJ, and no one really enjoys the outdoors. The area has no identity, so they need some sort of gimmick to get fans in there. It was the same thing with the "rally monkey" in the 2002 playoffs for Anaheim in baseball. The fans are more intrigued with free gifts at the door than understanding the game.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

you understand tampa so well. that is why you are the kingCool

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2011hockey. Show 2011hockey's posts

39 years!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2011hockey. Show 2011hockey's posts

39 years !

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

In Response to Re: Tampa Fans : no that's not what happened at all. no one was throwing anything at the players. this whole thing has been blown out of proportion. it doesn't change the fact that they were a bunch of jerks who were caught up in a moment of complete idiocy.
    Posted by vcec

You are wrong...if you watched the game last night, you could clearly see that Bruins players were getting hit by the toys.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2011hockey. Show 2011hockey's posts

No wonder why your'e so frustrated ! king of what???

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

39 years !
    Posted by 2011hockey

What a moron...ignored!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

In Response to Re: Tampa Fans : You are wrong...if you watched the game last night, you could clearly see that Bruins players were getting hit by the toys.
    Posted by dbg1

yeah, i keep reading that. i was at the game and i didn't see that. not saying it didn't happen - there were alot of people standing up and alot of celebrating. i taped the game and plan on watching it later. 

again, it happened and it sucked. nothing else to really say about it. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2011hockey. Show 2011hockey's posts

Burgers!  are old are U? did you ever see a cup at home??

Sections
Shortcuts